Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) (80642 Views)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by SapphireBlue: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

The Wrath of GOD is Seriously testing the Mic on this Generation.
All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready

RUBBISH TALK.
Let him extend the same mercy to poor souls constantly threatened and eventually killed by BOKO-HARAM.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by SapphireBlue: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
pure coincidence and luck.... lol. some brainwashed fool is already putting it as god's work. i guess all the other houses where the devil's homes abi?!

ABEG HELP ME ASK THE slowpoke.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by osazsky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready
God is a merciful God...from this your talk it means the remaining thousands of building that got destroyed where sinner building...god doesn't destroy like that he is merciful.. he could save other building cuz of that particular building..cuz of one man God can forgive a full country
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by kingsley55(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thanksful:

Very simple!
The lava caressed the landscape along the gutters in between the contours and protrudes of her physique.

Exactly Nigerians matter strong... Lava is in fluid form, because the house is on a higher elevation (higher ground) the floating lava will bypass its location. Simple
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Price3(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Silva79:
E no go better for who do u like this

Jesus is coming soon,
And He loves you.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Johel(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Wow. How is this possible?

Any geologist or something in the house that can explain it? I really want to know.

Plis, if you have no intention of explaining it to me sensually and romantically, spooning the details or complexities to me, do not quote!

Teinz.

Those trees were strong enough to divert and protect the poor lil building...
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by subcbouy: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
The owner has a clear good location of sitting his house hahaha
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by judinho07(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
'nah virgin house be dat.!.nobody don yash 4 d houx..lol...!!!!?
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by funshiba(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Any geologist or something in the house that can explain it? I really want to know.

Plis, if you have no intention of explaining it to me sensually and romantically, spooning the details or complexities to me, do not quote!

Teinz.

Geologist bawo? All of them dey UBA dey find deposit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Coolgent(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2021
If na 9ja one pastor go say na him stop the lava grin
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by tricosite(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2021
The lava caressed the landscape along the gutters in between the contours and protrudes of her physique.

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by litaninja(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Your god is funny. Allow hundreds of houses to burn but save 1 to prove greatness.
Lmao

Righteousness2:

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Lokojatoofar: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2021
In Nigeria this would be a big opportunity for govt to beg, borrow and loot all funds raised. They will then build iron roof shelter for those affected and maybe mistakenly bomb them like they doing the IDPs
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Geesunny: 4:16am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm a geologist,but there is no geological explanation for this. It is purely God's hand.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by bezimo(m): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2021
This is no coincidence..how can molten magma natural flow suddenly divert then converge after the house
I think the owner of that house is practicing the tithing covenant.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by bezimo(m): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
pure coincidence and luck.... lol. some brainwashed fool is already putting it as god's work. i guess all the other houses where the devil's homes abi?!

You are actually behaving like one.as highlighted. Because the fool said in his heart there is no God..
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by EricSmallz(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are you really working for Christ or against Him? If you don't know what to say, just write Jesus Is Coming Soon. Stop saying things that make even Christians reconsider the religion.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by ovcwality(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Number of people that like your post is shocking, I believe in God too but I dey use my brain. That house dey for highland Na why, what about all the houses that got burnt, is it God too?
Na why them dey deceive us for this country easily be that, try to reason sometimes
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Ijaya123: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2021
ournewjobs:
What God can not do, doesn't exist.

That means what does not exist, God cannot do it. Isn’t it?
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by victorazy(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Teinz.

Is nothing to do with geological thesis or so, this is pure miracle.

Some building foundations are dedicated to a spirit for protection, it depends the power which the spirit has. God is the highest.

The real owner of the building will tell you the real story.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Corporate2020: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Golandf:

Come to think of it
Righteousness2 might codedly be chilling somewhere ryt now with a bottle of chilled beer

And three bad bitches practising Foursome.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by kingsley55(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2021
ovcwality:

Number of people that like your post is shocking, I believe in God too but I dey use my brain. That house dey for highland Na why, what about all the houses that got burnt, is it God too?
Na why them dey deceive us for this country easily be that, try to reason sometimes

Exactly Nigerians matter strong... Lava is in fluid form, because the house is on a higher elevation (higher ground) the floating lava will bypass its location. Simple

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Joeyfizzo: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Joeyfizzo: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2021
victorazy:

Is nothing to do with geological thesis or so, this is pure miracle.

Some building foundations are dedicated to a spirit for protection, it depends the power which the spirit has. God is the highest.

The real owner of the building will tell you the real story.
go and shit n sleep.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Abimbola007(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2021
This just has to do with flow pattern of the Lava. Nothing geologic or miraculous about it. It is luck for the house not to have been touched by the magma in motion
Moreover, they house may have been placed on an elevated position. This might be the factor that helped it evade destruction
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Does that mean the other houses are houses of sinners? Tell me how you will preach to an unbeliever and you expect him to think that God is a just God. Read your bible and stop using head knowledge to propagate falsehood.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by 77up(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

How you and the fools liking your thrash sees sense in your post still surprises me honestly grin

So other properties destroyed were owned by devil abi ?
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by freshalien: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Hopeless82:
.. That's my Pastor

Your pastor that keeps dishing out rubbish laced with lies. Hope you know that during the last U.S election he said and I quote “it is either Trump wins or rapture would happen”? Trump lost and we still dey here kamkpe!

Both you are clearly brainwashed fellows.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Alexprech: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Yes, God can even lie and steal.
you need Jesus
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by philanj(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5EquroM4aw

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16229283/worlds-luckiest-house-stands-alone-surviving-la-palma-volcano/amp/
This is not luck but the hand of God upon the house of a committed tither. Malacai 3:10-11. In Vs 11 I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field. SAYS THE LORD OF HOST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.