Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,776,218 members, 6,614,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 December 2021 at 10:52 PM

Bbnaija: I’ll Support My Mother’s Ministry, Document My Travels With N90m Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I’ll Support My Mother’s Ministry, Document My Travels With N90m Prize (866 Views)

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’ll Support My Mother’s Ministry, Document My Travels With N90m Prize by Megline: 5:45pm On Sep 24
Big Brother Naija, BBNAija season 6 housemate has revealed two things he will use grand prize worth N90m.

Cross during his diary session with Biggie on Friday revealed that most part of the money will be used for his mother and her ministry.

https://chiisstarlight.com/bbnaija-ill-support-my-mothers-ministry-document-my-travels-with-n90m-prize-cross/
Re: Bbnaija: I’ll Support My Mother’s Ministry, Document My Travels With N90m Prize by Gentlerespect76: 5:52pm On Sep 24
Thou shall not win it; but thy mother's son, Whitemoney will at the end bring the prize home.

And it shall come to pass that this event shall bring joy unto all men and women of thy tribe. So shall it be, my son Cross. And thou shall at the end rejoice with thy brother Whitemoney. We rise!!!
Re: Bbnaija: I’ll Support My Mother’s Ministry, Document My Travels With N90m Prize by Ever8090: 5:54pm On Sep 24
Whi

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Actress Deliberately Stroking Her Large Booobz / Usher: Challenge Of Being A Superstar / Another Naija Artist Makin Waves Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.