Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20449 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
I am right here thinking about you, and that your lovely business.

Everywhere you go, you have become MTN.

People now select to call you by your business name rather than your real name.

√You have hanged banners.
√printed fliers.
√engage in branding &
√your business is booming so well.

The top businessmen patronize you.
The big men in town visit your office.
The politicians can't do without you.

Daily you rock in cash on demand. Truly, you are doing well in business, but there's is still one major problem you've not dealt with.

There's this one most important aspect of business you're still ignoring.

There's this one thing you should have even done before now.

And that's the registration of your business name. This part, you don't want to even hear about it.

This part is a no-go area for you. Even when You know it's so important, but you're afraid of taxes and levies.

You see whatever your reasons are, they are insignificant to the ownership, continuity, and succession of your business.

√I've seen big companies alter their company names, and they struggle to rise again.

√ I've seen churches and organizations forfeit their talk-of-the-town name just because they didn't pay attention to this.

√I've seen single brands, let's go of their name just because years later they discover the name is not theirs.

Daily, I try my possible best to educate you on the importance of this registration, but it seems you're not even seeing me.

I have said it before, and I want to repeat myself – An unregistered business name is equal to a man building his mansion in rented land. Surely a day of reckoning is not far, but near.

Whatever your reasons are. They are irrelevant. Do the needful today.

And you know, in this line of business, I don't have a replacement.

Joke apart, if you do not hire me to handle your business registration for you. There's something you've missed.

There's something about my services that bring favor, patronage, expansion, and profit to your business.

Slide into my DM now, let's talk business. 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:43am On May 04, 2022
Good morning all
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Good evening all
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
Only the wise entrepreneurs enjoy their weekend considering the legal framework of their business.

I'm available for hiring even in this weekend.

Give your Business Name, Company, NGO/Church the respect it deserve | Register that Name with Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission today!

08149344598 | Flash & I'll serve you now!

CAC Registratiorn | CAC Registration Expert
#CACBUSINESSREISTRATION| #CACSIMPLIFY

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:12pm On May 06, 2022
Any issues with your CAC registration?

Let's get them resolved!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
Did you know that it is more professional to give your clients/customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

Don't lose this brand you have built for year to another person because of procrastination.

Why not contact us today to handle that for you.

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:56pm On May 12, 2022
CAN I TELL YOU A SECRET?

I want to tell you something that no one else has ever told you.

Ready?

No organisation or firm in Nigeria or abroad will give your business/company/N.G.O any grant or loan if it HAS NOT BEEN registered with the CAC.

If you think I am joking, just ask Ben.

Ben had a great business idea for two years, but because of capital constraints, he could not start his business.

One day, he stumbled upon a Grant opportunity that was everything he had been looking for.

When he was asked by the organisers for his Certificate of Incorporation, Ben explained that he was YET to register his business because he had been WAITING to start the business FIRST.

Well, Ben LOST that Grant opportunity.

Don't be like Ben.

Don't wait till your business starts before registering with the CAC.

Register your business/company/Incorporated Trustee today.

Call/Text/WhatsApp/Flash

#DoItNow
#RegisterYourBusiness
#CACRegistration
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2022
Whether you run a:

- Restaurant business
- Catering business
- small chops business
- Shawamma business
- Pizza Business

.. Just name all the different kind of Lavida business.

You surely need to register that your business name with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC). The commission is the only legal institution here in Nigeria that the federal government has saddled with the legal responsibility of certifying and registering businesses here in Nigeria.

This is why, no matter the kind of business you run. You sure need it.

If it's not for anything, but for the fact that you need to be sure that the business name you currently operate with hasn't been taken by someone else.

In fact, what is the need of building a brand name, only to discover that Mr. A has already gone ahead of you to claim the name legally?

This isn't a pleasant experience to behold at all.

Reach out to today | Ask me Questions |

- Get the requirement to register your business
- Know the amount involved.
- Know how long it will take &
- Get ahead in business.

Inasmuch you're in business. My dear, there's no need of seating on the fence. Get certify today!

Here is my contact | 081493344598

Reach out now. Do not delay.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
Happy Sunday house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:49am On May 16, 2022
CAC Registration categories and prices

Business name 21,000

Company 60,000

NGO 140,000.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Let's talk about branding a little.

Every Brand has a color and every Colour has a message they are passing.

Your business needs your Best color to function.

Your color is your message and should be used consistently.

Just when you see the logo and the color of MTN you already know the brand, so even a child knows Yello and MTN always go together.

So your color matters a lot

Everything you do in business, should and must have a message it is passing to your customers.

Others are, the font size you use to represent your business, etc

The question is.

What do you want your customers to think about your brand?

What message do you want to communicate to your customers?

What is your Goal?

What's your business all about?

Is your business certified?

Can people really trust you to do business with you without your CAC certificate?

See, your first brand identity is your CAC certificate.

Get your business Registered today, and start right. No need to seat on the fence. You are in business.

You need my expertise, experience and professional touch in handling your CAC registration of all categories. Then Dm!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2022
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:32pm On May 20, 2022
When I said location is not a barrier, I know exactly what I was saying.

This is how one of our clients received her company certificate this evening.

We sent via email and WhatsApp.

We are doing well, all glory to God.

Congratulations ma

All the way from Benin

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
One thing is to pray and another thing is action.

You have prayed and wish for buziness support, low interest loans and grants but there is still something you have not done while waiting for this miracles.

Have you ever imagine one day an angel investor come your way and all required is your registered Business name and corporate account.

Now is the best time to prepare yourself for the great opportunity

We want the best for your business.

Business name 21.000

Company 60.000

NGO 160.000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2022
Anything CAC, hola us make we run am for you.

We do pre and post incoporation

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business.

We dey here for you
#cacregistration
T is for tienks
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:48am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Let me introduce myself to my new veiwers and followers here. My name is EZE Chinonso Martilda. I am from Enugu but based in Lagos.

I do online registration with CAC. Yes I don't have office for the registration though I have 9 to 5 job where people around OJOTA that need my service normally visit, I strictly work online for this registration.

I come to know that a lot people want to register there business name but they don't know the requirements or how to go about it, that is why I brought it here on Face book to tell you my friends that is my job. I help you formalise your business with nigeria government by registering it with cooperate affair commission (CAC) now you don't need to be in CAC office to get your business, company, church, NGO and many more registered.

Certificate is sent via email or Whatsapp.

Distance is not a barrier.

our price is quite affordable that you can't get it anywhere lesser. I am here to help you to get that your business registered today.

Why not give us a call/WhatsApp) message 08149344598.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
All about CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Delivered as e dey hot this evening.

When I said distance is not a barrier, I know exactly what I was saying.

We are both in lagos but different LGA.

He chose us without seeing us one on one.

I greatly appreciate the trust from this space.

I give God all the glory.

I am still your CAC Registrations queen.
#cacregistration

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
We are still in Service of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Good morning house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's talk about branding a little.

Every Brand has a color and every Colour has a message they are passing.

Your business needs your Best color to function.

Your color is your message and should be used consistently.

Just when you see the logo and the color of MTN you already know the brand, so even a child knows Yello and MTN always go together.

So your color matters a lot

Everything you do in business, should and must have a message it is passing to your customers.

Others are, the font size you use to represent your business, etc

The question is.

What do you want your customers to think about your brand?

What message do you want to communicate to your customers?

What is your Goal?

What's your business all about?

Is your business certified?

Can people really trust you to do business with you without your CAC certificate?

See, your first brand identity is your CAC certificate.

Get your business Registered today, and start right. No need to seat on the fence. You are in business.

You need my expertise, experience and professional touch in handling your CAC registration of all categories. Then Dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.