Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20446 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2022
We are still in Service of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
There are many ways for businesses to obtain capital in the form of grants or loans. You require a registered business to get these kinds of chances. A loan taken out on your personal account is the only exception to the rule that banks won't provide loans to finance unregistered enterprises. You can borrow money from a bank for either a personal loan or a business loan.

The fact that you are registered with the government will also help investors believe in your company. It serves as a signal to them that you are an expert.

When you register your CAC business name, you have access to apply for financial aid and grants when you need them and can convince potential investors to put their money into your company.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Let help you legalize your business
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by gentle007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Adamma91:
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days

My cousin wants to become the owner of his dad's registered business. I guess it's a business name. The dad is late. Is it possible?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2022
Dear Business owners!

I want to serve you | I want to assist you to get certified.

Truly, I know you desire to register that your business, but right now you can't bear the financial commitment at once.

Not that the money isn't available, but some other pressing issue is dragging the money with you.

Here's an offer for you.

You can start your Business Registration with that little cash in your hand before you'll eat it up.

All you've to do is to pay 50% of the full money today and then gradually pay the remaining balance in installment until you finish up.

Hire me now!!

Call | Text | WhatsApp
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.

2: Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.

3: You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4: When you register your business, customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable.

5: A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

6: A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2022
As a service provider under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) I won't ease to warm business owners not to fall victim to the following misconceptions:

1. My business is a growing business, so I do not need to register my business name.

2. CAC Business Registration won't make my business flourish.

3. Whether I register my business or not, I will still run my business profitably.

4. My friend that registered her business two years ago is still at the same level she was.

5. Once my business is registered, I'll start paying tasks– I don't have that money to waste.

See, these are misinterpretations that will kill your business, or possibly send you back to your village.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again. Whatever your reasons are for not registering your business is insignificant to the benefit you'll get when your business is fully certified and legalized.

Whether you agree or argue, a University Degree Holder and someone with a WAEC holder is not at the same level.

The individual with the WAEC holder if he likes he should pray from now until Christ comes, they're many doors that will never open for him. That's just the truth.

The same applies to your business when it's not certified, or registered.

The CAC certificate might be insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need to open some business doors.

I hope when that time comes, you'll be looking for someone that will perform the magic of registering your business within 24 hours for you?

Register your business today, and position yourself and your business for the blessing ahead.

Call | Text | WhatsApp +2348149344598

When it comes to this line of service. I'm the best hand.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
am right here thinking about you, and that your lovely business.

Everywhere you go, you have become MTN.

People now select to call you by your business name rather than your real name.

√You have hanged banners.
√printed fliers.
√engage in branding &
√your business is booming so well.

The top businessmen patronize you.
The big men in town visit your office.
The politicians can't do without you.

Daily you rock in cash on demand. Truly, you are doing well in business, but there's is still one major problem you've not dealt with.

There's this one most important aspect of business you're still ignoring.

There's this one thing you should have even done before now.

And that's the registration of your business name. This part, you don't want to even hear about it.

This part is a no-go area for you. Even when You know it's so important, but you're afraid of taxes and levies.

You see whatever your reasons are, they are insignificant to the ownership, continuity, and succession of your business.

√I've seen big companies alter their company names, and they struggle to rise again.

√ I've seen churches and organizations forfeit their talk-of-the-town name just because they didn't pay attention to this.

√I've seen single brands, let's go of their name just because years later they discover the name is not theirs.

Daily, I try my possible best to educate you on the importance of this registration, but it seems you're not even seeing me.

I have said it before, and I want to repeat myself – An unregistered business name is equal to a man building his mansion in rented land. Surely a day of reckoning is not far, but near.

Whatever your reasons are. They are irrelevant. Do the needful today.

And you know, in this line of business, I don't have a replacement.

Joke apart, if you do not hire me to handle your business registration for you. There's something you've missed.

There's something about my services that bring favor, patronage, expansion, and profit to your business.

Slide into my DM now, let's talk business. 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.

2: Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.

3: You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4: When you register your business, customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable.

5: A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

6: A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2023
A house built on an unstable foundation can have a number of serious problems, including cracks in the wall, sticking, poorly operating doors and windows, sloping floors, water intrusion, and moisture damage such as wood rot and mold.

Without a reliable foundation, nearly every other part of a building's structure falls apart.

It is a well known fact that the strength of every building is in its foundations. How well the foundation is laid, determines greatly the longevity of the building.

A good foundation equals a long lasting building. Similarly a bad foundation equals a short lived building.

You see, the way you start something greatly determines the success or failure of that thing.

This is a principle of life that applies to everything, including your business. The way you start your business will determine how far it will go.

If you have a vision to see your business at the top, and you want to build a strong foundation, then you might want to start by registering it, because the foundation upon which every business should be built is your CAC certificate.

If you truly have the future of your business at heart, then you will start by registering it.

Do you want the requirements to register your business?

Send me a DM now. Let’s have meaningful conversations, and start the registration process of your business.

Just dial 📞 08149344598 and I’ll speak with you.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:35am On May 03, 2023
Do you really have the growth of your business in mind? Do you think you can do it all alone?

Have you heard about angel investors?

There are people and organisations willing to support small business but Tue question is, are ready for this opportunity if it comes?

there are various ways to access funds and get support for your business but one thing I have come to know in my years of working as a CAC registration expert is that registering your business can open up new avenues of financing for you.

Hola us today 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2023
I don't have much to say today

All I can tell you is that getting your business, company and incorporated trustees registered with CAC is like preparing for the betterment of your establishment

Contact us today 08149344598

Business name 21,000
Company 60,000
Incorporated trustees 140,000

Your business must succeed

See you at the top!!

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2023

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Did you know that it is more professional to give your clients/customers a business account details that carry your business name for payment instead of your own full name.

Don't lose this brand you have built for year to another person because of procrastination.

Why not contact us today to handle that for you.

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you have in mind to go into other business in future, don't segment your business brand name during registration

Use a compound name that you can use to carry out other businesses without needing to change or register another name

Compound suffix like
XYZ ventures

Instead of registering

XYZ COUTURE you can do XYZ ventures, enterprise, concept, services etc

You can easily switch to another business anytime with compound name.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Dear CEO, although registering your business appears to be a choice, but it is a MUST if you really want to keep your business name to yourself even in the future.

Think about this👇

No business can survive without marketing, and every business owner engages in marketing with or without knowing.

From the moment you start telling people about the business you started, you've started marketing. And honestly, how many people engage in marketing without mentioning their business names?

If you're familiar with Bayelsa online market, you'll agree with me that your business name is written boldly above your pictures in front of the ad. With other pictures of the services you render or the goods you sell.

You'll also agree with me that the name of your business must be mentioned while recording a jingle, if you want to run a radio ad.

And of a truth you know that your business name must be boldly written on top any banner you print for your business.

So my dear, with this amount of exposure, what makes you think that your business name will still be available when you finally decide to register it? What if someone else registers your business name before you?

I'll have you know that when it comes to the corporate affairs commission (CAC), it is first come, first serve. And the first person to register the business name, is the legal owner of the name, not the first person that came up with the name.

Don't wait for someone else to hijack your business name, and render all your branding/marketing useless.

Register your business today and do all your marketing at ease.

It's a beautiful Monday morning here in the city of Ojota Lagos and I'm without a doubt, the best plug for all your CAC registrations

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Annual return deadline for business registered in 2021is June 30.
Once you don't file annual return before June 30 it will attract penalties of 5,000

See what will happen if your business annual return is not up to date 👇

⛔VISA DENIAL FROM EMBASSY

⛔LOSS OF GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS AND BIG COMPANY'S CONTRACTS

⛔ ADDITIONAL 5K DEE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ANNUAL RETURN FEE

⛔ CAC CAN DELETE/DELIST YOUR BUSINESS etc

Don't wait until it is too late

It will break my heart if you loose that beautiful name you have been known with
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:30am On Jan 08
As a business owner, did you know that one of the most beneficial actions you can take for your business before this year ends is registering it?

I understand your aspirations to expand your business and enhance branding efforts. I can see that you desire increased visibility and recognition for your brand. However, for your own advantage, the first step should be registering your business.

See, engaging in extensive marketing will expose your business to the public eye and that could turn into a bad thing if your business is not registered.

But obtaining your CAC certificate will help you safeguard your business name and open doors to boundless opportunities, Also making it easier for you to access financial support.

Additionally, having this registration enables you to establish a corporate account, fostering credibility and trust, especially among international clients and investors.

Furthermore, registering your business grants you the advantages of limited liability, ensuring protection for your business. It also secures your business name for the long term.

Dear business owner, don't delay any further. Register your business today before delving into branding.

Feel free to reach out via call, text, or WhatsApp at 08149344598 for assistance.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:18pm On Jan 29
*Imagine getting All for N25,000 ONLY*

*Here's what your 25K covers* 👇👇

1. How to Register A Business Name with CAC from Start to Finish.

2. How to Register A Limited Liability Company with CAC from Start to Finish.

3. How to Register An NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation & Association with CAC from start to finish.

4. How to Register A Limited By Guarantee Company with CAC from start to finish.

5. How to Register A Group of Companies with CAC from Start to Finish.

6. How to Upgrade a Business Name to a Company with CAC from start to finish.

7. How to file CAC annual returns for Business Name, Company, and NGO & perform 90% of all CAC Post Incorporation services with CAC from start to finish.

8. The step-by-step on how to pay the N150 CAC penalty fee.

9. The step-by-step on how to delete a Business Name from the CAC portal

10. The step-by-step on how to correct the CAC pre-correction of shares query.

What more?

I’ll also add the following as bonuses to YOU.

1. 50 Practical ways to market your business both online and offline.

2. How to write, design, format, and publish an eBook with 2 already-made templates.

3. How to use the CAC-Accredited Agent Portal + ACCESS to our CAC Accredited portal with over 6,000+ Registration.

Not just these ONLY.

1. You’ll get lifetime access to all the training mentioned above.

2. You’ll get Access to over 700+ CAC active agents on a paid WhatsApp Closed group &

3. You'll get access to free graphics and write-ups daily that you can use to market CAC Registration.

3. You’ll get access to use my brain on CAC-related matters when you are stuck.

ALL these for N25,000 ONLY.

And all are in walk-through practical videos. I mean, no theory with me. All are 100% practical videos. It’s a watch me do it video.

As pay you get access to our academy
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20
We are at your service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:27am On Feb 22

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.