Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,776,956 members, 6,616,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 December 2021 at 11:46 AM

Get This For Free Now If You Are Wise. A Word Is Enough For The Wise! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get This For Free Now If You Are Wise. A Word Is Enough For The Wise! (797 Views)

Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. / Binary.com Earn The Wise Way / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This For Free Now If You Are Wise. A Word Is Enough For The Wise! by Gee64: 6:27pm On Sep 24
PI Network Coin came up with a free offer to mine its coin on any mobile device without any damage to the device or loss of data for FREE and many people except the WISE, ignored it till later this year when they began to realise the huge potential of Pi Network Coin as one that would turn Crypto history around like Bitcoin did!

Price speculation on youtube and other Social Media put the Pi COIN price between $100 and $3,400 per Pi. THIS MEANS, WHEN YOU MINE JUST 2,000 PI COIN, YOU EARN 2,000 × 3,400 = $680,000.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON PI COIN!

YOU COULD BE THE NEXT CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!
So what are you waiting for? You've got nothing to lose mining Pi Coin for FREE NOW!

We could be rich via this hustle!

To join my 114 team members and mine 10× faster, download Pi Network App from Google Play Store or Apple Store and use my invitation code 'Georgy64' to join.

*IMPORTANT! YOU must remember to verify your phone number to claim your free coins oh!

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW IF INTERESTED..AND REMEMBER TO USE MY INVITATION CODE: GEORGY64
TO MINE 10× FASTER AND ALSO EARN FREE 1 PI COIN!

MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!
Re: Get This For Free Now If You Are Wise. A Word Is Enough For The Wise! by CryptoGuide: 7:09pm On Sep 24
I do not agree with you on this. PI Network will never flip Bitcoin. The tokenomics doesn't favour PI to flip Bitcoin. PI will never ever be worth any tangible amount upon launch; it was designed to be so from the point of development. It's similar to the same reason the Zimbabwean Dollar would always remain weak to the United State Dollars; until measures are put in place. I've been warning people about this valueless digital currency for almost 3 years now.

If you'd love a professional crypto guide; I'd be more than willing to be of service. It does require you to invest your hard earned money though; which I think is the best way to go about getting rich with crypto.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via: l
0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

Gee64:
PI Network Coin came up with a free offer to mine its coin on any mobile device without any damage to the device or loss of data for FREE and many people except the WISE, ignored it till later this year when they began to realise the huge potential of Pi Network Coin as one that would turn Crypto history around like Bitcoin did!

Price speculation on youtube and other Social Media put the Pi COIN price between $100 and $3,400 per Pi. THIS MEANS, WHEN YOU MINE JUST 2,000 PI COIN, YOU EARN 2,000 × 3,400 = $680,000.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON PI COIN!

YOU COULD BE THE NEXT CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!
So what are you waiting for? You've got nothing to lose mining Pi Coin for FREE NOW!

We could be rich via this hustle!

To join my 114 team members and mine 10× faster, download Pi Network App from Google Play Store or Apple Store and use my invitation code 'Georgy64' to join.

*IMPORTANT! YOU must remember to verify your phone number to claim your free coins oh!

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW IF INTERESTED..AND REMEMBER TO USE MY INVITATION CODE: GEORGY64
TO MINE 10× FASTER AND ALSO EARN FREE 1 PI COIN!

MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!
Re: Get This For Free Now If You Are Wise. A Word Is Enough For The Wise! by Gee64: 6:21pm On Oct 06
This is real, legit and FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Boldgains International Scam Exposed Brutally / Gta (guaranty Trust Assurance Shares) / Collecting Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.