Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus (29425 Views)

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus / “they Cause Chaos With Their Cars” - Auchi Poly Bans Students From Entering Into / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Update From . COM

The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, has banned cars belonging to students from entering the school campus, Reports.

The institution disclosed this in a circular dated September 22, 2021 As Obtained By , and signed by its Registrar, G.E. Ihiokhan.

The circular stated that the measure followed “disturbing reports” received by the institution’s management on reckless driving and illegal packing by students.

"Management has received disturbing reports on the reckless driving of cars on campus by students. They drive against traffic rules, park cars on designated official car lots for staff, and speed across bumps with reckless abandonment, thereby, endangering the lives and property of both staff and students on campus. Management seriously frowns at this ugly trend, which is increasing by the day and has therefore, decided to put an end to it forthwith," the circular read.

"Consequently, Management has hereby directed that all cars belonging to students should be banned from entering into the campus henceforth, till the end of the ongoing examinations,"

"Only staff and students riding on their personal or commercial motorcycles with proper identification, would be allowed into the campus. Also, visitors that have official business to transact on campus, would be allowed access with their vehicles after proper identification."

See The Statement As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by KingSatan: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
KingSatan:
grin

See More Photos Via www.. com

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Topmaike007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by lasisi69(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Very good... There should be discipline, serenity and sanity inside and within the school premises... Live your thug life outside gate undecided

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Felabrity: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
The lecturers are feeling oppressed

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by EyezofGod120: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin lecturer car VS student car

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by UcDeliveries: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nonsense.
Everything backward.

Well, nothing can stop the future.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Brighterdays: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
It may not be in tune with the times but I understand what the concerns are. Some students can abuse privilege. It's the same thing they do here in my school

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by BornorBang: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Where Siggy wan dey park him car like this now? embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by nurufirst(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok, no more oppression crew.... Legediz Benz general crew updated

7 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
My country people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Dedemworld: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Maybe students are using exotic cars to Intimidate Lecturers and HOD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Numerouno94(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Delta state nd Edo state hv both turned into the capital of internet bombers in Africa.

Buh isn't this an infringement on the student's fundamental human right?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Thislifeeh: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
That a good move , some students will be forming James bond

8 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by mrvitalis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is nothing but envy .....in the USA , Europe , Asia students drive better cars than lectures it's normal

U chose your career stick to it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by josielewa(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
good move or bad move....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Students don too oppress lecturers grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by bestman09(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy
Maybe it will make naira equal to the dollar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Bbqekpa: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Word on the street is that OND student don use GLK collect HOD babe. This is the only way they could hit back.

Indeed, the problem with Africa is fundamental. Why not designate a parking lot for them? That was how I visited my Alma mater the other day & a security personnel was asking me stupid questions for ordinary corolla. I gave him a piece of my mind though.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Winters23: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ko le work.

Back then in school, my people (even some lecturers) would always say that if your parents are rich or could get you a car & still send you to this school, then you & your parents are foolish. If my parents had just a million naira, I wouldn't find myself in such school. grin

9 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by kingemaker(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Inferiority complex at it's peak cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by FunnyDude(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chai lecturer don frustrate grin

5 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by 175(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oppression from students to lecturers on the increase should have been the major headline here.

Yeye school management.

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by ERockson: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Students are intimidating the lecturers with flashy cars cool
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by yusuf0876(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
This is nothing but envy .....in the USA , Europe , Asia students drive better cars than lectures it's normal

U chose your career stick to it
go usa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Gurus!!! How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? Which Statement Is Correct / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch) / Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘hot Mess,’ ‘side boob, ‘throw Shade And More To dictio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.