Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus (29416 Views)

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus / “they Cause Chaos With Their Cars” - Auchi Poly Bans Students From Entering Into / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by splashbaby(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Why not set up a traffic control unit and parking fee or stickers for all categories of car owners on the campus. We think backwards most times in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by airsaylongcome: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Then fine them simple

Fine them for traffic violation? In Lagos if you drive against traffic Lagos State will impound your vehicle and auction it. The school should probably adopt that policy. But the cultists among them will want to be stubborn. Auchi Poly has a right to provide a safe environment for everyone. If the students decide to be mad and drive against traffic they can do that inside Auchi town not within school premises

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by airsaylongcome: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2021
pacespot:
So do they think the school belong to only the staff? The school belongs to the students even more than the management issuing this directive. So if I'm a student and I'm not accustomed to using a public transport and the shuttle services provided within the school campus are inadequate to facilitate my moving around, this directive automatically expelled me from the school as a student. These people should come up with a better solution to their problem in addressing the reckless driving by some students within the school rather than this broad issuing of ban, unless they have ulterior motive for this ban other than what the reports said.

Is the school management being jealous of their students' successes or there is something they don't want us to know grin

Then go to a private University. Or go abroad. And drive against traffic there as well.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by AbangDave: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, has banned cars belonging to students from entering the school campus, Reports.

The institution disclosed this in a circular dated September 22, 2021 As Obtained By , and signed by its Registrar, G.E. Ihiokhan.

The circular stated that the measure followed “disturbing reports” received by the institution’s management on reckless driving and illegal packing by students.

"Management has received disturbing reports on the reckless driving of cars on campus by students. They drive against traffic rules, park cars on designated official car lots for staff, and speed across bumps with reckless abandonment, thereby, endangering the lives and property of both staff and students on campus. Management seriously frowns at this ugly trend, which is increasing by the day and has therefore, decided to put an end to it forthwith," the circular read.

"Consequently, Management has hereby directed that all cars belonging to students should be banned from entering into the campus henceforth, till the end of the ongoing examinations,"

"Only staff and students riding on their personal or commercial motorcycles with proper identification, would be allowed into the campus. Also, visitors that have official business to transact on campus, would be allowed access with their vehicles after proper identification."

See The Statement As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
@AbangDave
Isn't that plane jealousy ?.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:07am On Sep 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin lecturer car VS student car
this place na eksu
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by cardoctor(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Why na
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by MikeMicheal(m): 3:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Joysticks:
One is a legit money while the other is a yahoo fraud.
Legit money indeed, with their overpriced handouts/textbooks which some of them fail students who refuse to buy.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by DotNation: 4:40am On Sep 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin lecturer car VS student car

Old boy, you no well o. ���
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2021
This decision was just taken out of pure hate. Why not create laws to control the violations and stiff penalties for erring students. This just shows why the country can't grow. Hate brewing in the heart of the average Nigerian. And absolute abuse of power in every stages of life and living by those entrusted with it. Jealousy and envy of the students they feel are having it easy. Auchi poly no be school before sef undecided
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Joysticks:
Poverty done bend ur life finish. Do u think it's every boy or girl driving on campus that's into illegal businesses? See how ur thinking low
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Joysticks:
Poverty done bend ur life finish. Do u think it's every boy or girl driving on campus that's into illegal businesses? See how ur thinking low
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 25, 2021
splashbaby:
Why not set up a traffic control unit and parking fee or stickers for all categories of car owners on the campus. We think backwards most times in Nigeria.
Exactly what I'm saying.. the school will even generate more internal revenue from it but hate and jealousy no let them see opportunity but instead dem see problem. Na wetin hate dey do be that
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Bendeco02: 5:00am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm Igbo ... Libra lifestyle is my culture ...
Oga shut up.. Igbos are not known to be supporting rubbish... I don't even know what connects being Igbo to this matter.

Is your type that spoils Igbo name by promoting indiscipline and rubbish in the name of being Libra.

Am Igbo too, or is ur own Igbo different?

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Gbamest
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Yahoo plus.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by pacespot(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Then go to a private University. Or go abroad. And drive against traffic there as well.

So to you now only the students drive recklessly, if at all this ban is due to reckless drivings by some students, why don't they pick them out and sanction them rather than punishing other students for some students misbehaviour
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by yusuf0876(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are u not a Muslim ? The goal of every Muslim is to enthrone sharia why deny
every Muslim,do you read history at all,or all what you do is hear what people say.even in Saudi there are christians doctors, engineers,nurses etc working for them,when have you seen USA,UK etc complaining that their nationals are BN maltreated with sharia, sharia law are for muslims.but the hatred you have for Muslim won't let you see that Qatar,dubai,Malaysia ND many more are all Islamic states where there are many christians and no cause for alarm.most times do u see a Muslim preaches in the bus when starting a journey it's the christians who does that not minding whether other religions are there, quoting bible verses that belittles other religions in the presence of them.to me I'm ok with it,even sometimes jehovah witness comes to my house and I give them seat,we talk ND we move.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2021
yusuf0876:
every Muslim,do you read history at all,or all what you do is hear what people say.even in Saudi there are christians doctors, engineers,nurses etc working for them,when have you seen USA,UK etc complaining that their nationals are BN maltreated with sharia, sharia law are for muslims.but the hatred you have for Muslim won't let you see that Qatar,dubai,Malaysia ND many more are all Islamic states where there are many christians and no cause for alarm.most times do u see a Muslim preaches in the bus when starting a journey it's the christians who does that not minding whether other religions are there, quoting bible verses that belittles other religions in the presence of them.to me I'm ok with it,even sometimes jehovah witness comes to my house and I give them seat,we talk ND we move.
Oga we don't want a country with u people what's difficult to understand ?
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by yusuf0876(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are u not a Muslim ? The goal of every Muslim is to enthrone sharia why deny
so my brother religion is not a do or die affair
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by yusuf0876(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

no problem of course If eventually oduduwa nation stand today,we wont be in the same country
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by yusuf0876(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

grin,sharing a country with people of your likes will only bring damages to my being.in any my survival is not attached to you.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by udomma1005(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
This is nothing but envy .....in the USA , Europe , Asia students drive better cars than lectures it's normal

U chose your career stick to it
As normal as it is over there, are 95% of the cars there acquired through yahoo pressing?

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by DeRay98(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
Delta state nd Edo state hv both turned into the capital of internet bombers in Africa.

Buh isn't this an infringement on the student's fundamental human right?

Their "fundamental rights to kill" their mates and other people on campus?
When you abuse your rights, the law takes it from you.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Gval123: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
The rector should be dismissed for this. The only reason why lecturers go to that place is because of the student. In fact, they should ensure that students have car park before thinking about lecturers. Pure rubbish.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, has banned cars belonging to students from entering the school campus, Reports.

The institution disclosed this in a circular dated September 22, 2021 As Obtained By , and signed by its Registrar, G.E. Ihiokhan.

The circular stated that the measure followed “disturbing reports” received by the institution’s management on reckless driving and illegal packing by students.

"Management has received disturbing reports on the reckless driving of cars on campus by students. They drive against traffic rules, park cars on designated official car lots for staff, and speed across bumps with reckless abandonment, thereby, endangering the lives and property of both staff and students on campus. Management seriously frowns at this ugly trend, which is increasing by the day and has therefore, decided to put an end to it forthwith," the circular read.

"Consequently, Management has hereby directed that all cars belonging to students should be banned from entering into the campus henceforth, till the end of the ongoing examinations,"

"Only staff and students riding on their personal or commercial motorcycles with proper identification, would be allowed into the campus. Also, visitors that have official business to transact on campus, would be allowed access with their vehicles after proper identification."

See The Statement As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Madness & Insanity Is the order of the day In shiiiithole, What does one expect In a Jungle filled with miserable creatures beneath Animals.....
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by EyezofGod120: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
this place na eksu
yes na
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by EyezofGod120: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
DotNation:

Old boy, you no well o. ���
na your papa car na
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by BlesE: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Most youngster always see some moves by elders to curbs their excesses as envy and infringement of their right, they want to be allowed to continue misbehaving without control.
Re: Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus by Moshe657: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Found this helpful too
HTTPS:///D4YK55R2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Serekara Winima Matriculates At Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic (Photo) / Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) / Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.