Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. (2635 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
I want to first of all announce the good news, my wife delivered a bouncing baby girl yesternight successfully.

Back to the topic, I'm a guy from Benue state, in Buruku local government. It happened that I had a disability lately and that has been affecting me financially, emotionally physically etc.

However I got married this year and it was like my problems have multiplied, I went through a lot just to see that my dear wife did not have any problem. My only problem was financial. When this month started, I knew my wife is to put to bed hence I doubled my hustle but unfortunately, nothing was going as planned.

It then happened this week, Buhari ordered that we should be paid under the PVHH program, to our surprise we were paid 30k each. I immediately rushed and put the money in my friend account pending my delivery date. Like joke, she started complaining of waist pain on Wednesday night but I ignore her due to her recent behavior. It became serious in the evening which makes me to install a loan app and borrowed 10k since I did not want to touch the money I collected earlier. Surprisingly, she put to bed yesterday.

Apart from that money that Buhari paid us, I was not even having 100, but look at me now, I paid all hospital bills, I even bought other things and add food in the house.

In all, I'm the happiest person on earth right now. I also wish our president a long life, cos I would have face shame if not for his good policies. I intended naming her Aisha but my family is highly against it (people that didn't care if I exist oo).

From today, I'm a Buhari/Osinbanjo fan, I will vote for them in any election, if both of them contest, it's better to vote both and waste the ballot paper cos my love for the two can not be measured.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Generalissimo75(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm.... Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Jerryherd: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's called social security and welfare, it's a shame we haven't enjoyed it as citizens except the days of Awolowo

Anyways congratulations on your new family, apply for more including that of NGOs you might keep getting lucky

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Opeyemic01: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
How do you intend to take care of the mother and child after now?? Because I don't see 10k sustaining the three of you for a week, I assume you have spent 20k already in the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
This na made up story lipsrsealed.
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
It's called social security and welfare, it's a shame we haven't enjoyed it as citizens except the days of Awolowo

I never got a dime from the past governments, but believe me, I hated the man and his entire crew due to the insecurity in my state. But this actually opened my eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Opeyemic01:
How do you intend to take care of the mother and child after now?? Because I don't see 10k sustaining the three of you for a week, I assume you have spent 20k already in the hospital.

I believe there will be other ways sir, my yam farm is also ready do I don't think I will have a problem. I'm just okay as of now. And I don't think there will be a problem later cos I think I planned well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Generalissimo75:
Hmmm.... Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Do you need location and pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

Do you need location and pictures?

is it necessary?
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nnamdi kanu ipob terrorist leader also craving for such opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by abc115: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari ordered that we should be paid under the PVHH program, to our surprise we were paid 30k each.

God Bless you Op
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Opeyemic01: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

I believe there will be other ways sir, my yam farm is also ready do I don't think I will have a problem. I'm just okay as of now. And I don't think there will be a problem later cos I think I planned well

Good one, I can finally say congrats and may the arrival of your child bring about more financial blessings

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Opeyemic01:

Good one, I can finally say congrats and may the arrival of your child bring about more financial blessings

Amen

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations bro God bless your family .tell me what do you think about Adekunle Asiwaju BolaAhmed Tinubu the incoming president?
udoji2021:
I want to first of all announce the good news, my wife delivered a bouncing baby girl yesternight successfully.

Back to the topic, I'm a guy from Benue state, in Buruku local government. It happened that I had a disability lately and that has been affecting me financially, emotionally physically etc.

However I got married this year and it was like my problems have multiplied, I went through a lot just to see that my dear wife did not have any problem. My only problem was financial. When this month started, I knew my wife is to put to bed hence I doubled my hustle but unfortunately, nothing was going as planned.

It then happened this week, Buhari ordered that we should be paid under the PVHH program, to our surprise we were paid 30k each. I immediately rushed and put the money in my friend account pending my delivery date. Like joke, she started complaining of waist pain on Wednesday night but I ignore her due to her recent behavior. It became serious in the evening which makes me to install a loan app and borrowed 10k since I did not want to touch the money I collected earlier. Surprisingly, she put to bed yesterday.

Apart from that money that Buhari paid us, I was not even having 100, but look at me now, I paid all hospital bills, I even bought other things and add food in the house.

In all, I'm the happiest person on earth right now. I also wish our president a long life, cos I would have face shame if not for his good policies. I intended naming her Aisha but my family is highly against it (people that didn't care if I exist oo).

From today, I'm a Buhari/Osinbanjo fan, I will vote for them in any election, if both of them contest, it's better to vote both and waste the ballot paper cos my love for the two can not be measured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by mountmoriah(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good for u
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by abc115: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
Totilopussylick:
[/s]

Can't you do simple investigation to confirm or otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by LLiKYekoba: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

I never got a dime from the past governments, but believe me, I hated the man and his entire crew due to the insecurity in my state. But this actually opened my eyes.

So 30k is all it took to buy your common sense. Meanwhile the same booharri paid homeless Black Americans $500 (N250,000) each from our collective wealth to carry placards in New york and sing his praise, while he thinks you are worth only a measly N30k ($40) from your own wealth.

These black americans didn't even know why they are protesting. Some can't locate nigeria on a map even if their lives depends

Your baptismal name should be 'Tufiakwa'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by blamingthedevil: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
LLiKYekoba:

So 30k is all it took to buy your common sense. Meanwhile the same booharri paid homeless Black Americans $500 (N250,000) each from our collective wealth to carry placards in New york and sing his praise, while he thinks you are worth only a measly N30k from your wealth.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

So 30k is all it took to my your common sense. Meanwhile the same booharri paid homeless Black Americans $500 (N250,000) each from our collective wealth to carry placards in New york and sing his praise, while he thinks you are worth only a measly N30k from your wealth.

I will not be replying unnecessary mentions again but you can also agree with me that this is the first president that really care for the poor. I hated him more than you initially but the truth have to be told. Have a good night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by blamingthedevil: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

I will not be replying unnecessary mentions again but you can also agree with me that this is the first president that really care for the poor. I hated him more than you initially but the truth have to be told. Have a good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by LLiKYekoba: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

If it takes only a measly 30k to buy you over from one ideology to another, then you are just an 'Anywhere belle face' political clapper. It's because we have millions like you politicians weaponize poverty and use your mouths to clean their gutters.

Do me a favour, go and read about Tyrant Joseph Stalin and the feather-plucked chicken. Infact just type 'Stalin and chicken politics' on google, it will pop up.

When you are done you will realize that Buhari has just played a 'Stalin's chicken' on you.

God punish poverty.

Modified:
That's the link below. For those interested in reading about Stalin's chicken and how feudal politics work.

https://medium.com/amp/p/168a93f58132

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If it takes only a measly 30k to buy you over from one ideology to another, then you are just an 'Anywhere belle face' political clapper. It's because we have millions like you politicians weaponize poverty and use your mouths to clean their gutters.

Do me a favour, go and read about Tyrant Joseph Stalin and the feather-plucked chicken. Infact just type 'Stalin and chicken politics' on google, it will pop up.

When you are done you will realize that Buhari has just played a 'Stalin's chicken' on you.

God punish poverty.

Modified:
That's the link below. For those interested in reading about Stalin's chicken and how feudal politics work.

https://medium.com/amp/p/168a93f58132

@ the bolded, can you mention any past president that gave such amount of money to the poor unconditionally? 30k may be small to you but the money worth more than a million naira at that particular time I got it. Can you image the doctors not attending to your wife because of financial issues?

Oga, it's my decision and there is nothing anyone can do about it so save your strength for another thing
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by SarkinYarki: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Self centered punk !!!!! So because you were paid money Buhari is now your friend? And all his sins forgiven?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by SarkinYarki: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
udoji2021:

@ the bolded, can you mention any past president that gave such amount of money to the poor unconditionally? 30k may be small to you but the money worth more than a million naira at that particular time I got it. Can you image the doctors not attending to your wife because of financial issues?

Oga, it's my decision and there is nothing anyone can do about it so save your strength for another thing

Sharap Joor !!!! Go and eat your 30k and keep quiet

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Self centered punk !!!!! So because you were paid money Buhari is now your friend? And all his sins forgiven?

Y the names calling?

Irresponsible people everywhere SMH!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by NotBeenPaid: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2021

Name her Buhari instead. 30k and everywhere don burst... Most Nigerians are peasant-minded. It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Dialpad: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Here is why many Nigerians will remain very poor and continue the same cycle with their children.

You have a disability and obviously had to pay for medical expenses, no good health care facilities to properly care for you.

In almost 8 years, the government gave you $50 and you are so proud of such a person , you even said you are willing to vote for him again.

I really sympathize with the average Nigerian, the politicians know how to get them easily. With mere 5000 naira people can be bought over.

Imagine you saying thank you to the ATM for dispensing cash.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Susu888(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Omo see gnashing of teeth by ndi poto poto.... undecided God pass una naija nd its welfare systems will get back to life by God's grace.
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by LLiKYekoba: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2021
udoji2021:

Ok, I get the point now, you are a boju-boju BMC zombie trying to deceive people like the vulture griller. grin

Good day.
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by DonHummer(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Op you are obviously mentally poor, a government comes in, destroys the economy, makes you very broke, rendering the naira useless. But because you were given 30,000 you will end up voting him again. People like you are the problem of this country. You don't have a mind of your own, you are only moved by money. Money that cant afford you anything now sef.
Suffer a Nigerian very well for long then give him a small stipend at the end, he will end up forgetting all his pain and sing u praise.
Re: BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm very sorry if my post offended some of you here. I also received your advice in good faith but I'm just happy to a point where I can't ignore or acknowledge where I got the money to pay my hospital bills. I know 30k is not a big money, in fact, the money finish in just 2days but true, the money was like a million naira to me. You people will not understand even if i explain more but that is just it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidident Town Hall Meeting In Kwara state Today(photos) / I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks / 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.