Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51674 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Sochimaobim(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?

119 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,I don't go to such places........

Besides,I've heard stories of these oloshos coming from other states,like running inter state transactions......

213 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'll Fvck her and go without paying her any 1Naira..

No go cast her bcuz she dey her lane i dey my own..

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by slawormiir: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough they are from another state

Babes from Lagos will go to portharcourt
The ones from enugu will come to edo state

That is how it is done....

458 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by longetivity(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by longetivity(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I know say na people like u be their regular customer

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
God forbid I do. Weytin wan take me go brothel sef

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by xpressionx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2021

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by drake2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lets flip the question !

Have you picked her up in à night club?; had your fun but never thought you bump into her office during the day?

Yes, it happened to me. Very embarrassing for both of us.

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Skullano(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Baba, the day I went to a joint in nnewi and saw the kin of girls there via hook up matter eeeh. I nearly faint oooh, if you see girlssss.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Drsnives(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
I jam my primary school teacher for one brothel like that.
I use vex lash her well

Believe my post at your own peril

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Drsnives:
I use vex lash her well

Lie Mohammed pro max

310 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Drsnives(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lie Mohammed pro max

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by BIGPREEK: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
They are mostly interstate

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by elmessiahs(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Interstate unless the club babes

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ocholu: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

This one don tey for the game!

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ahm4real(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Drsnives:
I use vex lash her well

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Starlogo: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yeah I met a girl from my hometown in a brothel back then at Kokodome beside Coco House Ibadan, about 2016 precisely... I just went to visit my uncle and my umcousin decided to let me us stroll and feel the city... I then heard my name,,,, such name that only my villagers knows me with.... I'm shocked.... So I later go and meet her and we talked... During our discussion my cousin met us talking and dragged me aside saying,, I should have tell her I need Olosho, I was amazed what was he saying..... To cut the story short..... She's known Mayor P over there and she's one of d Alumni of Kokodome Ashawo, with many years of experience!! Her parent doesn't know that's what shes doing for a living in Ibadan..... Alas, Her father is a catholic church catechist

273 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by nzeobi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
I went to drink drink with a friend somewhere in oshodi and the one story building he took me to has beautiful girls that suprised.

When we entered a room imagine the girl was a contestant of a beauty peagant, I think it should be miss heritage or so and come and see the expensive gadgets she was using.

I wonder why some of them show their talents locally instead of traveling abroad.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You Sabi Dem well we'll.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You Sabi Dem well well. gringringrin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Idamond: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
only bad guys visit olosho house..

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by WannaBeBlogger: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
The person meeting the other, and the other being met are both the same.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
I know this topic won't make front page so let me make my own contribution...

I once visited my home town and followed my cousins to drink and hang out unknown to me the "bar" we went to was also an "ashi" joint... At first I wasn't interested in the girls and concentrated on my drinks while my cousins went in the rooms but I later saw a pretty chick that caught my fancy and after enough coersion from my friends i followed her to her room and banged her well.

About two months later the hotel where I worked employed some new staffs and to my surprise one of the kitchen attendants was the same girl I banged, she didn't remember me until I told her everything privately, she pleaded with me not to tell anyone which I did.... She told me she didn't really like that life anymore and wanted to do something different with her life... We got really close and I even had tasted the kitten a few times before I stopped working there.

I later heard she had stopped working in the kitchen and had gone to her village to open a saloon.

283 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Harddiskng(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

This man you are a real G no be just hype.

@Op that is how they run their package. Most these girls travel far away from home to another state to a place where they think they won’t see anyone that can recognize them.

The part about them looking like a regular toast-able babe in broad day light hmm na God hand man dey.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by JONSYN7154: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2021
drake2:
Lets flip the question !

Have you picked her up in à night club?; had your fun but never thought you bump into her office during the day?

Yes, it happened to me. Very embarrassing for both of us.
how did it happen? Gist us

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by RPirez: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink

lipsrsealed

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by drake2(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2021
JONSYN7154:
how did it happen? Gist us

I wont. Lol

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by yorubakid: 4:41am On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Then Edo own will travel through the Sahara desert to Libya and then to italy cheesy cheesy

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by luizpippo(m): 4:57am On Sep 25, 2021
In Asaba, 90% of those doing hook up or OK po hanging around shoprite are either from The East or Edo state.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by JONSYN7154: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2021
drake2:

I wont. Lol
guy you no try o. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by lereinter(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Lolzzzzz

What of those that stand on main road, what of those that put themselves on inmessage

Wetin concern ashawo with shame

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club