Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51909 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by TimeTraveller: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2021
I once 'ordered' olosho through an app, e come turn out say na the babe wey I don dey eye since. Fine Latina geh with huge ass and boobs. I dey 2nd floor, she dey sixth. When she ask me my apartment, she quickly canceled the call because we dey same building.

I come send am WhatsApp message, when she replied, our dp showed. She come sabi say na me. Las Las, I convinced her say make we still go ahead.

Till date, she's my best sexual experience ever! We became sex buddies with benefits, until she moved to another city when she got a job.

That geh puna warm and slimy. You have not fvvcked puna until you jam Latina puna. No cap.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by BruncleZuma: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Nope, but I've seen my school catechist coming out from one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by emmnprince(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough they are from another state

Babes from Lagos will go to portharcourt
The ones from enugu will come to edo state

That is how it is done....

Man with loads of experience in this area, we sight you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by saphiere(f): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
Sochimaobim:
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by 4Shakes(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2021
mine personally experience was I & one young sexy female lecturer used Brotels alot until I graduated somehow we lost contact though my fault. It all started when I was in 4th year. I don't wanna talk too much. So, End of gist!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Umartins1(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
4Shakes:
mine personally experience was I & one young sexy female lecturer used Brotels alot until I graduated somehow we lost contact though my fault. It all started when I was in 4th year. I don't wanna talk too much. So, End of gist!!!

Gist us more, boss
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Omoluabiii(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?

its a big business oo,
they have union and association oo,
the union make sure that they re posted to another state,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by pappy2000: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2021
The issue is that most ladies are now into full time or part time prostitution,Lord help us

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by CocaineLord(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
In the 90's and early 2000's,you hardly see young & cute girls at brothels,but now,the typa young chicks you see at some brothels ehn..

I remember visiting a popular brothel in Lagos and while sipping wine at the bar,I decided to take a stroll and pee at the backyard of the brothel

While at the backyard,I saw some young and cute looking hoes smoking Loud....I couldn't help but notice one of them putting on a very seductive and transparent gown...Her boobs looked so perky and big...She also got flat tummy and heavy bombardier ass ....

I beckoned on her and damn,she spoke so well and smelt good too....

Shawty's pussy was so tight and super wet,I almost fell in love with her

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by joyandfaith: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:

Most of them are students or hustlers from another states. Heavy make up and fake make up make some of them unrecognisable later in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by harmargedon: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink
repeat after me; konji Never hold you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Gentlerespect76: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:

The summary of your tale is that you mistakenly entered a brothel? Just come out bro for that path is a long road that leads not only to eternal spiritual damnation but earthly poverty. Run for your life and quit hypothesizing, please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by naheem8307(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Petus and Gbolah everywhere... The world is at the realm of its end.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Passionate888: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
grin grin grin
So you enter Mr Sweet?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by okoroemeka(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �
you did nothing wrong,you used the resources baba God blessed you with to get the things you need,the end justifies the means,it is called survival.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Mr sweet
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Crixxx: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Nozino:

In Benin, majority of them are from Delta or the East.

The ones from Benin are where?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2021
BlackyOne:
I once arranged to knack a babe on instamessanger then in 2019 while in warri, I cancelled but still kept her phone number, later 2021, when I added the number on snapchat I found out she's now a big girl with a car in Lagos, boat cruises, an interior decor business... Her olosho has been upgraded.

Be like say I know the girl you dey talk about, she get big yansh and flat tummy abi?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink

Who tell you..

Eh eh eh
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by RioCarputo(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2021
yes ooooo.mine was so funny around 2019 July I enter a popular ghetto brothel in bodija Ibadan and after coming and going around for some sight seeing I decided to enter of the corners and one short fair bursty girl follow me ooo, she tell me say make I pay 1k for front and back styles ooo naso she dragged me enter inside naso we do d do ooo and went our way. fast forward around early 2020 I attended one the popular churches and guess what, na dis girl I see for Church oooo, as our eyes jam we looked ourselves like say we know ourselves for somewhere o, but I no do like say I sabi her ooo naso I commot...@ Op yes nau, they are humans and they also goes out too and have a life other than their ashawo work o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by AngelHoly(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �

Wtf did I just read....the energy sef is not here

Abeg abeg,he is not ANGEL, na only be angel for here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Na Mr sweet you enter �
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Fearcom(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I'll Fvck her and go without paying her any 1Naira..

No go cast her bcuz she dey her lane i dey my own..

It's because of people like you oloshos go diabolical and fetish in order to deal ruthlessly with stupid customers.
it's not by force to sleep with them if you can't pay them after agreeing to pay them.
if you enter into an agreement with one of them only to think you're smart then you had better take any thing your eyes go see.
times are hard and many of them are forced to enter into runs to feed their families.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by alizma: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
What is the girl's family or village people looking for at the brothel?
The right question is "have you or your village people ever been seen in a brothel by a girl who knows you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by unikprince(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
He's an angel �
You can lie sha grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by sylve11: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
I know say people like u na their regular customer

normally na. grin cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Freelane33(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Yes She gave it to me for free for weeks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by DimIsaac10(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Liars.... I am here to read lies....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ashjane(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2021
unikprince:

You can lie sha grin grin
ok next!!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by bitbillionaire: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2021
I have a question. Would you advise a man who is about to marry but never had sex before to patronize prostitutes in order to acquire some sexual skills and experience?

Just asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Truthsoldier(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Truth be told...If you don't love your life visit an olosho joint
You will waste your s***m,contract STD and STI,get demons possess you and bury your destiny in the laps of a strange woman

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
He's an angel �
U needed the money, fyn
So after this married man with kids have destroyed ur pussy, one innocent single guy will now carry problems he knows nothing about.
Chai.
U are even catching feelings for him already, or ur mind is telling u, u are d only side chick. Even if u succeeded in driving his wife away,
Another bae will come and drive u away too
Rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.