Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. (1867 Views)

My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / NIMC Is Corrupt And Workplace Is Toxic: Staff Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by samuel051: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
About two months ago,I wanted to do my nin in one of the south south states,after paying over 600 naira,I was finally able to do it. after mtn rejected the first copy given to me citing that the nin number wasn't present on that one(first copy) and I should go back and get the other copy same day and I went there only to be told to pay 8k for it as the only alternative. After a series of Lamentations and complaints,I gave in and paid only for the same man to go back and forth and still tell me to come back two weeks time over something I needed urgently due to the fact that my phone got stolen and bank accounts are at stake because mtn requested for it for me to be able to retrieve my sim and block the stolen one. I had no choice than to collect my money back and let it be for over two months now only to go collect the second copy and noticed the original isn't out but was issued a photocopy and asked to pay 6k to upload it to their database,went to council Secretariat and one useless woman in charge,placed one village boy to tell me that it's 10k to upload it. I had no choice that to go with the first and it's been 3weeks now and nothing yet. My question is .... DID FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ASK ITS CITIZENS TO PAY FOR NIN REGISTRATION AND UPLOADING AND WHERE DO THEY EXPECT THOSE POOR OF THE POOREST NON-WORKING PEOPLE TO PAY OVER 13K FOR THE NIN

LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by otuya1: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
I dont understand
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by otuya1: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ftc
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by samuel051: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
otuya1:
I dont understand
I mean,is it mandatory to pay for registration for nin and still pay for it's uploading before other organizations like mtn or banks can search and see it online?

Mtn keeps referring me back to nimc that my nin hasn't been uploaded to central database where other organizations that needs it like bank,mtn,road safety etc can access it online even after payment of uploading fee...
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by Ahmback(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who dey do any form of registration for this kind economy?
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by yuping(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Don't pay any amount for NIN registration unless you want to make correction/changes to Name, birth etc and is not that cost five hundred for each error aside Date of birth that cost 15k.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by samuel051: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
yuping:
Don't pay any amount for NIN registration unless you want to make correction/changes to Name, birth etc and is not that cost five hundred for each error aside Date of birth that cost 15k.
boss in Edo state,they have made it a norm,it's been months after people use about 5h to 8k to register and still pay about 8k for uploading and they won't still upload it for you to use it for the specific purpose you wanted it for and still want you to pay about 10k more and yes it's a must to pay and even after payment, nothing is done. They keep exploiting innocent people over here.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by yuping(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
samuel051:
boss in Edo state,they have made it a norm,it's been months after people use about 5h to 8k to register and still pay about 8k for uploading and they won't still upload it for you to use it for the specific purpose you wanted it for and still want you to pay about 10k more and yes it's a must to pay and even after payment, nothing is done. They keep exploiting innocent people over here.
We the south always see everything as God don do am, opportunity to exploit each other, I hope we realize soon that we are the cause of our own problems.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by samuel051: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mine is over 2months of paying 8k for uploading and it's still not uploaded yet because I can't do my welcome back and renewal of drivers license till now..
LALASTICLALA..
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by Kayberg: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have registered since 2017, but my NIN is yet to be released.
I went there several times but was always told it's not yet out.
I got tired and stopped going.

Now, same government that refused to release my NIN has blocked my two business SIM Cards because I didn't link it up with the same NIN they refused to give me.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by xpressionx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Them don cashout for your head
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by opwa4us(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2021
I'm a victim of not ready NIN.. Infact after about 3 months of registration I haven't gotten Nin yet.. And I need it seriously for my bank verification.. No help so far ..I tire for this country.. After paying for the registration.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by samuel051: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Even after payment,my nin is still not uploaded,no organization can see it online..it's just like registering for bvn and other banks can't verify it online..so if it was for a life threatening issues I wanted to use it for,the victim would have been dead months ago because of greed of other people.not that I did not pay what they stated but upload the nin is still an issue.
Re: Nimc,is This A Norm In Your State. by bolutifedayo7: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Residents Desert Aba Streets As UGM Move About Undisturbed / Expelling Yahoo Boys From Our Communities / I Just Scam By Norland Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.