Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) (39730 Views)

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by emmyileri(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stop eating groundnut oil, kuli kuli, egg roll if at all you will it should be once in awhile
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op no mind any advice here it won't work i have oily face since childhood, na harmattan time you know the importance of the oil, you will now know that God's sufficiency is enough for you.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Achiever1234:
Get a white handkerchief with a small portable mirror to clean ur face each time it's oily, or get a soap and wash ur face each time it's oily and before sleeping every night,not necessarily medicated soap.

Above all, reduce ur oil (ororo) or excess of oil-rich food intake. Substitute ororo for red oil where possible.
May God help u!

thanks Sir
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Jolite(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Just be fucking regularly, it will vanish.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by dandig(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

My face is always OILY and it also cause PIMPLES on my face because of that I stop applying cream on my face, and the resultant is causing pimples on my face..

even after taking my bath in less than an hour oil will pop out from my face even if I'm under an air-conditioned...
please how do I stop these.
1) stop eating fries excessively. 2) buy ponds oil control powder and apply daily. 3) wash your face regularly 4) before going to bed, wash your face and apply the powder 5) eat good food 6) stop masturbation or excessive sex 6) buy faceial scrubs or mask, try boiling water and exfoliating...that is put ur face downwards the pot and let the vapor heat ur face till you sweat out.. do this last one twice weekly. 7) follow my instructions as I was worse off than you but now I'm whole. cool avoid antibiotics...they could kill u or make u confused. 9) come back and thank me by December 25th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kayyus09:

Why are you like this
.Sir I don't understand!!
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Cosmetic and beauty stores. Just show them the name of these products, they will give you.

This is the toner I use cause I also have an oily face.

It will cost you like 8-10k sha.

The Neutrogena face wash is between 3500-5k depending on where you're buying.

Zapzyt is 6k

I used this combination to fight an acne I had.

I still use the face wash and toner to keep oil away from my face.

You should also get a good facial moisturizer.

The facial moisturizer I use is 5k.

lemme screenshot.. I really appreciate
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by omoadeleye(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

Which part of your body bi this?

Na pubic area, you can stroke to it.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
emmyileri:
Stop eating groundnut oil, kuli kuli, egg roll if at all you will it should be once in awhile

chunks that contains oil has always been my meals..
but I will finally stop taken them..
thanks
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Psoul(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

My face is always OILY and it also cause PIMPLES on my face because of that I stop applying cream on my face, and the resultant is causing pimples on my face..

even after taking my bath in less than an hour oil will pop out from my face even if I'm under an air-conditioned...

I had the same issue.
I tried everything and nothing worked.
I met one dermatologist. He told me that the easiest thing to do is avoid food that has much oil.
He also told me never be in lack of white powder. Especially a non medicated powder.
This has really help me and my face is smooth with less oil.
Once I noticed that the oil is coming, I clean my face and apply the powder.
I also wash my face frequently.
Use shower gel instead of ordinary soap. Shower gel tends to clean better.
Stop using any bleaching soap or cream, it will leave many black spots on ur face.
Wash your face as many times as u can daily and keep applying the white powder.
Just apply it normally, you mustn't allow it to be whitish on ur face.

Note: You have to be patient with this method. Don't expect that you will apply it today and see result today.
When u start, you will see that there will be sign that it will work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Kwara1stson: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Festflor:
Use antibiotics as well.
antibiotics for what This is how you people will be giving stupid advice. We are combating antibiotics resistance u still want people to be taking antibiotics indiscriminately
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Op no mind any advice here it won't work i have oily face since childhood, na harmattan time you know the importance of the oil, you will now know that God's sufficiency is enough for you.

the oil isn't the problem but the pimples

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Suspect33(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
coolh3ad:

Lime might be harsh on his skin though...
it works to dry up the oil from one's face, but with the dryness comes irritations, so you're right

He could try orange

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Romanoff(f): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

lemme screenshot.. I really appreciate

You're welcome
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jolite:
Just be fucking regularly, it will vanish.

wetin bring connection with oily face and prick

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by OKOATA(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

have been using funbact A cream for the pass two years now to no avail..
but for the alcohol base hand sanitizer someone here said is wrong using it..

I sincerely appreciate your opinion..
Bros for the fastest treatment go and get a Cortisone shot Injection, my own face was worse, big pimple all over my face, I had a wedding in a week and I was so depressed because it made me look too irritating. I went to my doctor, he gave me 3 shots of cortisone, he bought one shot for 5k for each, 2 on my laps and 1 on ma arm, you can't take the injection on your butt cos it's damn too painful than a regular injection. The injection works for about 6months to 1 year or so. The injection will make sure all the pimple vanishes in a week and I enjoyed the wedding.
Note* the injection is of 2 types, one is sold for 2.5k and the other 5k. My doctor said the 2.5k works but take time than the 5k own. After taking the injection make sure you press the pimple and it won't grow again trust me. As soon as you take the injection you can eat any oily food in the world and you won't have one single pimple, and for now stop eating bread cos I notice it causes pimples alot.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
dandig:
1) stop eating fries excessively. 2) buy ponds oil control powder and apply daily. 3) wash your face regularly 4) before going to bed, wash your face and apply the powder 5) eat good food 6) stop masturbation or excessive sex 6) buy faceial scrubs or mask, try boiling water and exfoliating...that is put ur face downwards the pot and let the vapor heat ur face till you sweat out.. do this last one twice weekly. 7) follow my instructions as I was worse off than you but now I'm whole. cool avoid antibiotics...they could kill u or make u confused. 9) come back and thank me by December 25th

wow appreciate.. will come back for Thanksgiving
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Psoul:

I had the same issue.
I tried everything and nothing worked.
I met one dermatologist. He told me that the easiest thing to do is avoid food that has much oil.
He also told me never be in lack of white powder. Especially a non medicated powder.
This has really help me and my face is smooth with less oil.
Once I noticed that the oil is coming, I clean my face and apply the powder.
I also wash my face frequently.
Use shower gel instead of ordinary soap. Shower gel tends to clean better.
Stop using any bleaching soap or cream, it will leave many black spots on ur face.
Wash your face as many times as u can daily and keep applying the white powder.
Just apply it normally, you mustn't allow it to be whitish on ur face.

Note: You have to be patient with this method. Don't expect that you will apply it today and see result today.
When u start, you will see that there will be sign that it will work

noted.. I appreciate your opinion

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Phyde: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you can't be washing your face every 2 to 3 hours, be using tissue to clean your face. It's natural.
We can't do without oily foods.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros for the fastest treatment go and get a Cortisone shot Injection, my own face was worse, big pimple all over my face, I had a wedding in a week and I was so depressed because it made me look too irritating. I went to my doctor, he gave me 3 shots of cortisone, he bought one shot for 5k for each, 2 on my laps and 1 on ma arm, you can't take the injection on your butt cos it's damn too painful than a regular injection. The injection works for about 6months to 1 year or so. The injection will make sure all the pimple vanishes in a week and I enjoyed the wedding.
Note* the injection is of 2 types, one is sold for 2.5k and the other 5k. My doctor said the 2.5k works but take time than the 5k own. After taking the injection make sure you press the pimple and it won't grow again trust me.

thank would take this as an alternative
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Johnchiz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's nature and possibly hard to get rid of... U could try this control measures below

Apply powder on your face after taking your bath
Make sure you have a handkerchief to clean your face always
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Phyde:
If you can't be washing your face every 2 to 3 hours, be using tissue to clean your face. It's natural.
We can't do without oily foods.

seriously
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by ICEWIN: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Polyol:
Stop using sponge on your face when taking your bath. Use your palm and soap only. Good luck.
Why please,i want to know
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by xaggar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

You simply are the real "Ororo!"
CR7.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Jolite(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

wetin bring connection with oily face and prick
na de sperm over stall com dey appear for face with annoyance.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by JaskanFactor: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Few times a week, generously soup your face, and make sure to add water to the soap so that lather forms on your face.
Leave the soap on your face for few hours, then rinse off. It should draw out excess oil from the face.

Also use after shave in cotton wool to clean your face daily.

Adjust dosage so your skin does not get too dry.

And when you soap your face make sure to soap your head very generously too, cause most of the oil reaching the face comes from the head.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by OKOATA(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

thank would take this as an alternative
You are welcome, you can google cortisone shot Injection you will believe more, it's the easiest thing to make your pimple vanishe, I have recommended this for lots of people and they are so grateful. Goodluck.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jolite:
na de sperm over stall com dey appear for face with annoyance.

nawa ooo
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Bmaster(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
People are afraid to showcase their real full face on naira land,unlike other forums.

Back to topic.

Op,this is not an ordinary pimples.
This is a symptoms of infection.

Please try as much as possible to take an antibiotics at least three times a week
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
xaggar:

You simply are the real "Ororo!" CR7.
grin
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by criuze(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buy pwder

Is it not simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.