Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone (919 Views)

About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by ismoney: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
It really amazes me when people talk of downtrodden or poverty and they say Deeper Life. Some persons that do not understand what the man of God stands for and earnestly contends for abuse their privilege to write or talk. If you are sincere to yourself, it will be hard to see any Pentecostal Church that owns more properties in any State of the federation together with many camp grounds aside Deeper Life, when the headquarters are not taking into consideration.

Deeper Life and Daddy Kumuyi, is extremely blessed by the most High God. Deeper Life, believes in prosperity and preaches it and has it. Some persons should stop commenting on issues they have little knowledge in. God keep blessing His work in the hands of Daddy Kumuyi. I love you Daddy Kumuyi.

You don't judge a man that has a track record of integrity and consistency for over 5 decades. Arch Bishop Idahosa of blessed memory in one of his messages I listened to, said that, you can't criticize a man that you have not achieved more than twice what he has done. I pity some persons in this generation, since it's a generation of many masters with little or nothing to show for it. You can birth what you don't celebrate as Bishop Oyedepo says.

The number of godly and heavily bold believers with wealth but quiet are there. Just ask yourself, all this money that is used in buying of properties, building churches and camp grounds in many places in a state, where is it coming from? From the members who are never manipulated nor cajoled to give, but are willing givers from what God has given them. Deeper Life Bible Church believes in prosperity and preaches it and lives it. It is out of it to think that Deeper Life is more.

I was privilege to watch the online broadcast of the Book launch, " Kumuyi: Defender of Faith" and one of the speakers said that, Daddy Kumuyi never touches the Church fund.
God sees to it that his servants are rewarded. I see the evidence in the life of my Father in the Lord, Daddy Adeboye who happens to be the one that wrote the forward for the book.

Coming to the attack that some commenters are giving with respect to Daddy Kumuyi coming down from a plane and entering limousine, it is people that doesn't understand the man of God. He had said some years ago, that it is not in his priorities to own a jet and I believe he stands by his word. He never condemned any man of God that has it since they are fulfilling the vision that God gave to them with it. Coming to the limousine, it is evil for anyone to think that Daddy Kumuyi can't have one if he desires it or receive one if gifted unless the Father says no. Do you know what he has prior to his obedience to fulfill the heavenly assignment? Nevertheless, I believe that it is an act of honor from someone which might not even be a member since he has discipled many that are in other churches presently. God is at work in Deeper Life, and quietness is wisdom. God keep blessing Daddy Kumuyi and His work in his hands.

Please note: I am not presently a Deeper Life member but nothing can be done against the truth. God bless all lovers of truth. No two Churches are the same. God has given everyone He calls in the body of Christ some specific assignments to fulfill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
I want to see your pictures before I respond to your post,kindly oblige please.
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
ismoney:
It really amazes me when people talk of downtrodden or poverty and they say Deeper Life. Some persons that do not understand what the man of God stands for and earnestly contends for abuse their privilege to write or talk. If you are sincere to yourself, it will be hard to see any Pentecostal Church that owns more properties in any State of the federation together with many camp grounds aside Deeper Life, when the headquarters are not taking into consideration.
This one na agbero levels... undecided

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a one who believes in Jesus Christ owning industries, land , etc., so long as that income is not fleeced from God's flock in the name of God. undecided

What is wrong is when men install themselves, and their businesses over God's flock - in the name of God - and then proceed to depend on them for their personal enrichment, no matter how modest you may think it. undecided
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na fear? undecided
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na fear? undecided
not at all, just want to see something

1 Like

Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by obonujoker(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
You have time replying mockers??
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Jerryherd: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
cool

Airport limousine services cost just $300 in Dubai to your hotel drop off and some even offer after drop off services

Now the real issue is Nigerian government must step up with its CAMA laws running churches and mosques strictly like an NGO is been ran in UK and US, and whatever Kumuyi spends is from his taxable salary, allowance and income as a reputable pastor and not just Deeping hands into public funds and donations to splurge on $15,000 Executive Jet hire, $1000 limo, $5000 a night on Presidential suite of an hotel plaza

Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please good people of NL, is there anybody holding Kumuyi and deeper life on their shirt's, skirt's or abii suit's?
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by TarOrfeeek: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jesus Christ entered Nazareth on a borrowed donkey.

Kumuyi entered Enugu on a rental limousine.

And you think we are making progress as Christians.

Why did he not command his staff to go to Agbani and drive one Toyota Corolla to pick him at the airport.
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Arewalegend: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thief tight men of go0
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tooor.

1 Like

Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Workch: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
They are all scams. They scamming you as well, that's why you are defending him here
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
ismoney:
Deeper Life and Daddy Kumuyi, is extremely blessed by the most High God. Deeper Life, believes in prosperity and preaches it and has it. Some persons should stop commenting on issues they have little knowledge in. God keep blessing His work in the hands of Daddy Kumuyi. I love you Daddy Kumuyi.

You don't judge a man that has a track record of integrity and consistency for over 5 decades. Arch Bishop Idahosa of blessed memory in one of his messages I listened to, said that, you can't criticize a man that you have not achieved more than twice what he has done. I pity some persons in this generation, since it's a generation of many masters with little or nothing to show for it. You can birth what you don't celebrate as Bishop Oyedepo says.
No be the same Most High wey bless Elon Musk, Dangote, Richard Branson, Warren Buffet, and Oprah we dey talk about so? undecided

The problem however is Kumuyi's "blessings" can be traced back to God's flock, the same one's that God warned that anyone who fleeced His sheep is against Him. undecided

Integrity and consistency you claim, but this same Kumuyi has changed his doctrines several times over the last 40 years that it is become hard to keep up with exactly where it is the church falls on what. I remember back when cell phones, and internet first came to us, Kumuyi was against it but today, His church crusades are broadcasted across the globe and members watch from the same media from all over. How can you claim that a man who flip-flops that often is consistent? undecided
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Cowbell521: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I sabi weytin u dey try do. I get a Deeper Life friend wey rich pass me sef... I don attend Deeper life now like 10 times so leave D poster and try to shame me. Try drop ur picture and mention ur biggest achievement. Den I go know if ur life really dey beautiful. Idiot!
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Cowbell521: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Airport limousine services cost just $300 in Dubai to your hotel drop off and some even offer after drop off services

Now the real issue is Nigerian government must step up with its CAMA laws running churches and mosques strictly like an NGO is been ran in UK and US, and whatever Kumuyi spends is from his taxable salary, allowance and income as a reputable pastor and not just Deeping hands into public funds and donations to splurge on $15,000 Executive Jet hire, $1000 limo, $5000 a night on Presidential suite of an hotel plaza

Lol, This idiots no sabi anything....
And FYI, one person go afford everything wey U mention easily. This is Abuja! Not ur village. Mumu!

Guy... Some gatemen for Abuja go even afford $300. But Nairaland is full of poverty ridden idiots. Na now I just dey know
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Cowbell521: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2021
I dey take this personal because na D same stewpid people wey dey speak against pastor Kumuyi dey look u with bad eye when u dey drive along D street

Why? Cuz dem think say na u dey do them. Na their money person dey spend. Abi na them burrow me money wey I take become who I become today. Idiot set of people

They speak against their country,
They speak against their leaders
They speak against their police
They speak against their army
They speak against their celebrities
They speak against churches and pastors again

Why una life just dey bitter for this country?

Sometimes I just dey regret why I come this country sef.. bunch of evil citizens to have as neighbors
Re: Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2021
ismoney:
I was privilege to watch the online broadcast of the Book launch, " Kumuyi: Defender of Faith" and one of the speakers said that, Daddy Kumuyi never touches the Church fund.
God sees to it that his servants are rewarded. I see the evidence in the life of my Father in the Lord, Daddy Adeboye who happens to be the one that wrote the forward for the book.
I love this part. undecided

So what you are trying to tell us is that even though Kumuyi has no other source of income listed for him, or his wife(bold old and new), except for his church- books, CDs, programs and Televangelist work all of which are connected to his church, Kumuyi draws no income from any of that and lives off of thing air- is that what you are wanting us to believe here? undecided

Or are you like others who will like for us to believe that everything he owns is given to him by well his members and those seeking to " be blessed" by him? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Going To Be A Man Forever? / You Are Cordially Invited / Let Us Cancel Christmas Celebration! Afterall There Is Newyear Celeb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.