Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. (902 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Hi Guy's Please I'd Need Little Help Here / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Efe42(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello fellow Narialand please sorry for my typo error, please I'd need litter help to spice up my relationship.

I need little tips on what to be asking her from of interacting section with good Vibes.

I need little tips on how to cash cruise with her away from sex because she do visit most times, but she doesn't talk much and sometimes I'd feel boring about it, I've ask her what's the problem she said nothing so please my elders I need tips please with sweet vibes also!!!
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pick a date away from your room.

Go to a place you will never be interrupted.

Discuss the past, the future, and you both places then.

Hold her hands, tell her you are happy having her around...

Be romantic.

Ask about her goals.

You'd want to know more about her, don't you?

Is she ready for a serious relationship?

There are many questions to reason with her...of course, not when she is pressing her phone.
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Arewalegend: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Look into her eye balls and start any conversations...start picking random lines and observe where she catches interest on...them make her feels like U are an in that...
Make sure don't be overdoing and make sure she feels secure
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Will you coman ask us how to have sex with her, too??
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by TarOrfeeek: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wear good clothes, use good fragrance then go outside to a shop.

Buy pepper, Knorr chicken and curry seasoning.

When she comes pour these things in your mouth and talk to her.
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

Be romantic.

Ask about her goals.

There are many questions to reason with her...of course, not when she is pressing her phone.
So much coming from a novice
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
True true new relationship dey shark dis one for head
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Smiles.
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

Smiles.
Smh.YAD
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Smh.YAD

Groom price is available.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

Groom price is available.
Nothing like groom price,just SM
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

What does YAD and SM stand for?
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

What does YAD and SM stand for?
Guess it
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Guess it

I am bad at guessing. Just tell me.
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

I am bad at guessing. Just tell me.
YAD(You Are Deceitful) don't bother about the other one since you are bad at guessing
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
YAD(You Are Deceitful) don't bother about the other one since you are bad at guessing

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Efe42:
Hello fellow Narialand please sorry for my typo error, please I'd need litter help to spice up my relationship.

I need little tips on what to be asking her from of interacting section with good Vibes.

I need little tips on how to cash cruise with her away from sex because she do visit most times, but she doesn't talk much and sometimes I'd feel boring about it, I've ask her what's the problem she said nothing so please my elders I need tips please with sweet vibes also!!!
■Video game
■ Ask her what she likes to do for fun and go do it
■Gardening
■Visit a library
■Go hang at the park and talk
■Walk down the street
■ People watching
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by chatinent: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

What's SM?
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Efe42(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
■Video game ■ Ask her what she likes to do for fun and go do it ■Gardening ■Visit a library ■Go hang at the park and talk ■Walk down the street ■ People watching
Thanks a lot
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Efe42(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

Be romantic.

Ask about her goals.

Thanks I'd appreciate
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Efe42(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
I need advice not insult okay
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Efe42(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arewalegend:
Look into her eye balls and start any conversations...start picking random lines and observe where she catches interest on...them make her feels like U are an in that...
Make sure don't be overdoing and make sure she feels secure

Okay
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks a lot
You can also
■take a trip to go visit a monument or something.
■Or backpack around a select city or town for a day.
Re: Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. by Gofwane(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Wear good clothes, use good fragrance then go outside to a shop.

Buy pepper, Knorr chicken and curry seasoning.

When she comes pour these things in your mouth and talk to her.
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hve You Ever Gone Into A Restaurant That Looked Unappealing From The Outside? / What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material / Video: What Type Of Crazy Dance Is This? Damn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.