Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? (2817 Views)

OMG!!! Is Beyonce Trying To Show Her P*ssy In Public? SEE PIC / SEE Beyonce's Sister SOLANGE Dancing Like A White Girl And Has No Butt / Is Beyonce Old Or Just Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by LoveKing(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2011
this woman is a bad influence, i would never let my 5 yr old daughter watch any of her videos again

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by sandra2011: 6:05pm On May 27, 2011
i don't think she is that bad, please stop judging, because you talking may be worst than her, mind your business.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2011
1. you keep watching her.

2. she keeps making money with it.

3. Her husband likes it
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2011
She's not a bad influence. I agree about not letting my kids dance like that as well, however. She's a great role model though. It's all theatrics and an expression of art. She's a respectful, classy woman with great business savvy.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2011
^^Emmmm, you must be high on something if you think beyonce is not a bad influence to kids. . .

I mean one can dance and dress appropriately on a stage without all this sex-for-pleasure outfits and dance.

I think a year ago, Egypt banned her from entering into the country because she was almost naked while performing on stage even the British television banned her fragrance advertisement from day time television because of children.

Beyonce has a history of inappropriate performance and outfits which is completely unlike mariah carey and rihanna. . .we hardly see them on the news for their almost naked outfit to a show.

Fact is Beyonce is a bad influence to kids but a good role model to teenage girls/women and probably aspiring female musicians.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2011
I don't expect a muslim-majority nation to allow Beyonce to perform. They ban a lot of stuff here during the day because of children. British television doing the same shouldn't be shocking.

I can't believe you mentioned Rihanna. I won't even bother with that one lol.

That's your opinion. I still don't see anything wrong with her. I'll be teaching my children how to respect themselves and teach my daughters that anything is possible. I wouldn't raise them to be dancers.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On May 27, 2011
^^Oh well, Beyonce here you go. . . grin

Also remember to teach your children how to do the oh oh oh oh oh oh you wanna. grin grin

good influence my butt!
grin
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2011
seriously beyonce is overdue mehn ,she shouting who run d world dia , make she no go born nonsense , i loved her b4 but she just doesnt want new talent to make money @ al o , sooon she will collabo wiv jessie j wen she sees she gettin a bit noticed just to dull d pikin stardom , perfect example was wen lady gaga came out hot , she made sure she collaboed wiv her , Beyonce go cradle pikin abeg u no run no friggin world man and start wearing clothes wiv seen enough of ur paleness
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by mamagee3(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2011
^^Can you type in standardized English?

Cause I didn't get a word of what you typed there.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2011
^well madam , copy and paste it to Google , an online wizard might help you . dats how i want d post to remain thank u very much tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 27, 2011
Idowuogbo:
seriously beyonce is overdue mehn ,she shouting who run d world dia , make she no go born nonsense , i loved her b4 but she just doesnt want new talent  to make money @ al o , sooon she will collabo wiv jessie j wen she sees she gettin a bit noticed just to dull d pikin stardom , perfect example was wen lady gaga came out hot , she made sure she collaboed wiv her , Beyonce go cradle pikin abeg u no run no friggin world man and start wearing clothes wiv seen enough of your paleness

Chai. Na crime? At nearly 30, she's still dominating charts. Beyonce came to the entertaining world as Beyonce. Lady Gaga is present-day Madonna, doing what has been done already.

@mama-gee lol. No one is perfect. I didn't agree with her painting herself black to appear African. I wouldn't want my child copying everything she does. I'm not exactly a fan of hers but give credit where it's due. To say she's not a role model is unfair. She possesses qualities I admire, such as perseverance and determination.

Rihanna cannot sing. Lady Gaga brings attention to herself through costumes and presentation, rather than voice (like Madonna). Britney Spears cannot sing and no longer dances. In the genre of female pop singers who have emerged between 1998 and now, Beyonce is, I believe, the last remaining because Christina Aguilera has added weight, gotten into trouble with the law, and is busy on a reality tv show; no time for music like before. Somehow she's making more impact now than ever, and has several businesses about which to boast. She's in a league of her own. Because she shakes to her songs does not make her a bad role model. Elvis shook too lol.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by LoveKing(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2011
beyonce. lady gaga, rihanna are all i nthe same league, bad influence
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Somaliland(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2011
What about the choreography of the dance its the famous Amharic Ethiopian shoulder dance
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Nobody: 3:54am On May 28, 2011
Don't mind them. They're behaving like them never shake nyansh before. The moves she did were resembling those of MJ sef. The only thing be say she be woman so she's wearing less than he would have lol.
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by BABE3: 4:22am On May 28, 2011
LMAO--- hehehehe! This is exatly the thing I like about Beyonce's haters!!!!!--They make her more famous and intriguing. Keep it up guyz--!! 'We' need more of you!  wink

@ Mama gee-- You  mentioned Rihanna and Mariah in your post?  Chei! I don't think you know what you're talking about.  undecided
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Lacrissa: 6:19am On May 28, 2011
mama-gee:

Beyonce has a history of inappropriate performance and outfits which is completely unlike mariah carey and rihanna. . .we hardly see them on the news for their almost unclothed outfit to a show.

HUH!!!! Unlike Mariah Carey and Rihanna?
Re: Why Is Beyonce Always Dancing Like Ashaewo? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 28, 2011
Rihanna's very clean o! See the conservative cloth she wore when performing with Drake in February. Read their facial expressions. They clearly believe in and preach abstinence and Bible reading. Mama-gee's role model.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/14/rihanna-drakes-grammys-performance-2011_n_822764.html

(1) (Reply)

Aki, One Half Of Aki & Pawpaw, Is Getting Married. / Kavitta Verma Say Sorry To Christian Community For Blasphemous Pose In Her Movie / Game: Which Celebrity's Hands Are These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.