Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Need A Share Acquisition Loan: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Share Acquisition Loan: (1312 Views)

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / Refer Us And Get A Share Of 30:70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by charleswin(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2007
I AM IN A DEAR NEED FOR A SHARE LOAN,HAVE APPROACHED MOST BANKS BUT THEY ALL REQUIRE A PERCENTAGE OF THE LOAN AS CASH EQUITY WHICH I DONT HAVE BOTH I DO HAVE A LANDED PROPERTY WORTH 7MILLION AS A COLLATERAL.ANYONE HERE WITH ANY HELP OR ADVISE HERE

CALL OR EMAIL, ABBEYFATU@YAHOO.COM, 08054539166
Re: Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by babaife(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
i could feel your pain and agony. obtaining loan to acquire shares is a risky business not only to you but also the banks. the stock market is unpredictable, hence the high risk. obtaining loan to acquire the shares is additional risk as possibility occurs that the market might not be favourable and you may be unable to repay the loan. the interest chargeable on the loan may be higher than the envisaged returns from your stocks especially in the short run.

my candid advise is that you keep your land, think of what to do on the land and start doing it. you may apply to the banks for mortgage loan- which is less risky.

for more information on your investing decision contact remmychess@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by kodewrita(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
I am also interested in getting a share purchase loan and am willng to pay the percentage but my problem is getting guarantors. Nigerians still seem to believe shares are for OLD RICH people not people starting out in life like me.
Re: Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by Temmie10(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2007
A share loan is a brillant idea, one that i am also researching on BUT most loans for stock trading are crazy. Either the interests are too high, the conditions are weird (like giving you a select list of companies to invest in), threaten to take all the money if the value falls less than 70%, timing of 6months to 1 year.

I can only advise that you try to raise the money either by leasing your land, getting a mortgage or at least find a cash equivalent to the half the loan u are borrowing. That actually protects you more than the bank
Re: Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by kennyshado: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
Charleswin,

Share purchase loan is a good idea, but there are some criterias that bankers take into consideration before they can approve the loan;

1) you must have a steady job (i.e your monthly income must be stable) most especially it's always easy if you approach a bank where your salary is paid to.

2) the monthly pay back must not go beyond 1/3 of your income

3) they also look at other streams of your income for convenient sake

4) 30% equity contribution of whatever you are applying for. this will show your seriousness about the loan and it may vary depending on the relationship between you and your banker.

if you are sure of all these i believe banks will gladly grant you the loan.

don't lose hope, it is possible. i just got one recently.
Re: Need A Share Acquisition Loan: by kodewrita(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
am still interested in knowing whether this financial instrument still exists (in the light of the financial crisis and stock market crash).

(1) (Reply)

Four Banks On The Spot Over Cbn Audit / I Need Advise On Which Bank To Choose In Nigeria / Used Tugboat NEEDED For Urgent Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.