Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants (20938 Views)

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Landlords And Landladies. / Landlords And Tenants' Rights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Misternas89(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Let’s Learn From The Landlords And Landladies Here Please.

As a landlord/landlady, please what was the most dirtiest and inhumane states you’ve seen your rented property/properties before. As most times people thought the landlords are always taking advantage of their tenants.

Let’s hear from the Baba olowo’s on here so we can all learn, no be caretakers we dey talk this time ooo abeg. So we wey dey aspire to become properties owner one day can learn one or two.

3 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by emmaak2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay some tenants especially students are case study,had a female tenant then who rented my house a selfcon she was beautiful and the temptation to try my luck started but God so kind i over came such temptation, during d covid-19 time she vacated with her rent omg this girl lie to me that she transfer the money to my account � lol i check bank statement tire come later discover she play me..
After school was opened she came back and i increase her rent immediately for the punishment she gave me

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by VillageBus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Took my village bus and went to my village house, saw my tenant living with many village goats.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thank God for the good, honest, hard-working tenants we have all across the country.
Only positive news and stories about them all.
Especially Oga Emekus and his family.
We pray he becomes a landlord soon before the end of the year.
A great tenant that gives you peace.
Emekus, we know you can see. this.
God bless you and your family.
Na man u be....

Hear to read from both sides.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by sweetyme001(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by saphiere(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Misternas89:
Let’s Learn From The Landlords And Landladies Here Please.

As a landlord/landlady, please what was the most dirtiest and inhumane states you’ve seen your rented property/properties before. As most times people thought the landlords are always taking advantage of their tenants.

Let’s hear from the Baba olowo’s on here so we can all learn, no be caretakers we dey talk this time ooo abeg. So we wey dey aspire to become properties owner one day can learn one or two.
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by beautyhd: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lagos landlords and landladies should avoid this thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by McStoic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol......as a landlord, it's good to set rules and laws you also can keep when faced with the same challenges. Get good lawyers, caretakers, agents who know their duties.
. Also make sure you do all the background checks you can possibly do on a prospective tenant via questions, before they move into your house. Make sure.your have a tangible knowledge of your tenant before renting your house to them. Make sure you fix your property in order before rentage to avoid clash of responsibilities.. Do not be ignorant of the landlord/tenancy laws applicable to the country you have your property in .

Lemme just stop here for now...

35 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by sweetyme001(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by felixzo1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
all landlords have left the building

2 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by psychologist(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by SimSify(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Here to read

1 Like

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by jericco1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Most landlords are airheads.

2 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by chatinent: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
If I 'm dating my landlord’s daughter, doesn't it make me a landlord-in-law?

So do I have a say?

(Coughs)

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by ATEAMS: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Feeling too @ home on my goddam property and not taking good care of it... damn

3 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by anambraamaka: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
I will listen o the radio

1 Like

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by ChasinGood(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Well,one thing I've learnt over the years,never ever share the same space(compound) with your landlady. e get why grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by OllyArt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
No Landlord or Landlady on Nairaland.com then why is it named NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by anambraamaka: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
VillageBus:
Ftc

Ndi ani
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by UncleKoboko: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
angry
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Akalia(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
All my tenants are super cool. No hassles from them since I started doing business with them. I hope the cordiality endures until the day they decide to relocate to their respective houses and become landlords as well.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by UncleKoboko: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by stunnert(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Imustreturn(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
I never be landlord yet

1 Like

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by wakabout(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Landlord
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Dshocker(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Landlords should understand that the country is tough,and the economy is terrible

5 Likes

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by yuping(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
I just hope the experience will be positive ones not negative.
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
See VulturebbQGrills grin

We dey yarn about real landlords wey get real property,No be that your stand wey you dey use Grill dead and rotten vulture meats. grin grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / House On Fire This Morning In Owerri- Firemen Worked With Muftis / Ikeja Gra Mansion For 475 Milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.