Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra (53994 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by aminusodiq(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
Please, take down the pic so that gas operators in my area won't see it and raise the price.
lmao
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Iriruaga100(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
I filled 6kg for 480 per kg yesterday here in Warri!
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Loveknitting: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
FILEBE:
Please share yours refilled my 12kg gas cylinder at 6500 about 3 weeks ago.

Now it's 6800, will be seven thousand soon the seller said.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
SonofGod231:

My question Sir,
Which Law and Formula did you use to calculate that 1litre of LPG is Equivalent to 1Kg.
Which LPG do you think we use in cooking?!
If you can't ans these questions.
Then,you are wrong Sir.
1litre of LPG cannot be calculated like 1litre of fluid,water or some typa gas.
That pump has already been adjusted.
1Litre is heavier than just 1Kg.

Lol...this is simple physics.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by SonofGod231: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reinaldo:

Lol...this is simple physics.
Exactly,let's put that nonsense Naija adjusted Pump aside.
So You think 1Litre of gas = 1Kg of gas?
You know gas law?
You know gas law?
Gas no be water oooo.
Gas can be compressed.
And that depends on the exact composition of the natural gas as well as the pressure (P) and temperature (T) of the system.
When it come to gas when it's volume doesn't change with respect to mass/weight but the temperature and pressure (Boyle's law).
Someone already said here that 0.75litre is equivalent to 1kg and I would want to go with that coz it's more logical,meaning 1Litre is equivalent to 1.75 kg.
No come argue again with people like me wey dey solve maths, analysis and physics for a living ooo. angry
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by blairlady(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
620 cheap sef. It's 700 in my area
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Naijanascam: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anambra lastson will be happy seeing the wonderful roads leading to and around all the major markets in onitsha..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by folarin24(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Gas is not measured in litre

[color=#990000][/color]says who?
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by SarkinYarki: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
folarin24:

[color=#990000][/color]says who?

Using an orifice meter Gas is measured in cubic feet but for cylindering it's measured by weight ..
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by SonofGod231: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Using an orifice meter Gas is measured in cubic feet but for cylindering it's measured by weight ..
It's measured in cubic feet which is still volume(Litres)bro,but larger volumes(Cubic feet/metres).
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Skooldeto(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
yeye people, let election come now, they will still going to vote for them
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by CXLVII: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stop buying gas and return to the ways of your ancestors.

Firewood is the African way
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by investorcj(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Currently 650 at iffite grin grin grin if you stay along there cool cool
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by loffyloffy: 1:43am On Sep 26, 2021
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58650634

Has is expensive everywhere in the world now...not unique to nigeria
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Hcqmela: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2021
It's 650/kg in Mosogar,Delta State.Plants might be selling around 600/kg
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Primusinterpares(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Sirpaul:
7,500 per 12kg. Here in Lagos

For sure e dey enter 1k per kg before December...

What Buhari and his cohorts cannot destroy does not exist
So last week Wednesday guy man said he should withdraw 10k to hold body till week end na so wifey called that gas av finished o. I was like no wahala... Go and filll it... Omor I got the shoking of my life when gas boy billed me 7500 for 12.5kg. The thing pain me to my bone enhnn. I kept saying this country has gone. Am yet to recover from the new taxation mail I got of increasing tax now gas av gone up.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Tremple8v: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2021
#600 here.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by klinting(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2021
It's #650 per kg here in Uyo. With the way the price is skyrocketing it might get to #1000/kg before December
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Omaszaa(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2021
500 here per kg
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Paretomaster1(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Bought 6kg for 3500 yesterday.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Cnach: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Gas is not measured in litre though..
Marketing is not about English language it about making money. Beside they just converted a normal pms pump to gas pump and so the reason you see litre instead of kg

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by BridgePaul: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2021
marooh:
For now every thing in Nigeria have current prices

N750 in Yenagoa for road side

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by beejayodus(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Dougthy:
It's #560 per kg here at Nugo Gas, Olomore, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
You live in Olomore? I had my childhood in that quiet estate; B1/12, was our residence then. I wish we had stayed longer there. We had great neighbours: the Soyeles, Obimakindes, Jayeolas, Bamises, Abioduns and others. Good people. I went to ART Private School, now Sophia Lape. Is the school still there?

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Zenithh: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:
AND THIS IS HAPPENING IN A REGION THAT HAS THE LARGEST GAS DEPOSIT IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA? WELL, JUST A MATTER OF TIME. BIAFRA WILL SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEM. NDI ONE NIGERIA, INDLUDING THE OP THAT WENT TO USELESS APGA PARTY RALLY, MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU.

Shut up with ur Biafra.

South East alone, ur Biafra govs have nothing to show for their years of governance.
Ipob are fighting for Biafra and still killing and destroying goods and properties of same Biafrans. You pple should get lost with ur Biafra madness. Wicked pple

Last I checked 80% of ur literate ibos are not buying that Biafra madness. It’s only d touts and jobless illiterates shouting Biafra so that they can start unleashing their Afghanistan and North Korean rule on innocent ibos.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Bensonjoeshua(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2021
I'm Abuja is 700
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by seleroms2(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2021
[It's 546 in Benin as at Saturday
quote author=lwisee post=106153776]600/kg everywere[/quote]
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by padamz07(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
550/KG here in delta state.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Kwinity(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Owerri na 750 oh! owerri cost of living don pass lagos city sef
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Dougthy(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2021
beejayodus:
You live in Olomore? I had my childhood in that quiet estate; B1/12, was our residence then. I wish we had stayed longer there. We had great neighbours: the Soyeles, Obimakindes, Jayeolas, Bamises, Abioduns and others. Good people. I went to ART Private School, now Sophia Lape. Is the school still there?

Your childhood must have been filled with lots of good memories. I live at Oke-Ata Housing Estate and I don't know the area you mentioned in Olomore nor the school as well cos I lived in the South of Abeokuta while growing up.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Kaybaba5(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
padamz07:
550/KG here in delta state.

NOPE : IT IS 520 PER KG IN UGHELLI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.