Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

"I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: (2197 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by mobilenewsnetwo: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021

Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Kestolove(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Bornsinner7: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Men dey hustle..

Putting your life on the line just to get the least..
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Authority1o1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay...

There are things that has to be done for the continuity of life: those drainages need to be shovelled regularly; those waste need to be picked for recycling; as disgusting as it is, that septic tank must be sucked out once it's full; the haggard-looking old man must be there to sweep the roads.

Those highrises must be cleaned.

These things makes me understand that money is far beyond what we humans think it to be. Money is a spiritual force— a compulsive motivation for the sustenance of life.

It'd be somehow to think that the Bible mean that no matter how hard we try, the poor will never cease in the land. Well, I find it to mean that the little people who wouldn't be too big to serve a purpose will always be there.
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by slawormiir: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Na the huzzle
Every huzzle get their own hazard
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Karemarealty288(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Not every comment is news!

Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by chatinent: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mehn..

Men are really suffering.
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by suffering: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Donating safety equipment will do a lot more than the blood of Jesus ever can. Wetin concern them with the blood of a fictional Jew, them go drink am or bathe in the thing?
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=suffering post=106157592]Donating safety equipment will do a lot more than the blood of Jesus ever can. Wetin concern them with the blood of a fictional Jew, them go drink am or bathe in the thing?[/quot Okay! i can see you're already SUFFERING grin
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by emmy512: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Watched a documentary on this guys and i must say they got balls.
Just incase you're wondering if he can sss through.

No
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Onyi22(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
No be all job be work ooo
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by collagiatepaper: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by Ajibade123(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
Who go fvck dix one for God sake.
Nigerian and sex
of all things in this world it sex that comes to your mind when you saw this post
smh
Re: "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: by bmdmix11: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
Who go fvck dix one for God sake.

dey there dey ask mumu question undecided

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Who Lived In Bushes, Ate Grasses Now Rolls In Suits [watch] / See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko / WIZKID Having Breakfast In Paris With Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.