Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Put All Your Eggs In Your Own Basket - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Put All Your Eggs In Your Own Basket (270 Views)

FARM Fresh Eggs In Ibadan / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) / Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put All Your Eggs In Your Own Basket by fxid10(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
On my wedding day, I was not allowed to spend my wedding night with my wife because I was asked to come to work as a security guard that i was.
Up untill 2016, I was a security guard. A lot of other things happened that negatively affected me as a person.

Things changed for me because I changed my mentality and attitude.
The general behaviour around me by then was, people hanged their hope on other people and on government. I mean that is like putting all your eggs in someone else's basket.

As a guard that i was, I was useful to the company, and was paid because I was securing their property. Meaning that if i become useful to other people, if I have what other people need/want, they will pay me.

So the question was now, what other problem can I solve that will bring me money?
I figured out something. Even though I did not have the experience I needed to market what I had, I gave it a try.

I created an ebook on a very hot topic. That was in January of 2017. In less than 48hours after I launched the ebook, I made N187,000. That was my 6 months salary as a security guard.
It was after that, that I knew that this is the business for me.

I woke up a week later, and decided to create an ebook that will be loved by many people. I priced it at N5000, and then I looked for 200 persons online to buy. That was how I made my first 1 million naira.
To get upto 200 persons to buy, I had to show the ebook to over 3000 persons.

Since 2017 January, I've been my own boss. I will continue to be my own boss as long as Information marketing remains.

If you try something today, and do it the right way, who knows, things might change positively for you financially.

Think about it this way.
What problem can you solve using ebooks?
The bigger the problem, the bigger the money you will make.
The more the number of persons in this problem, the bigger the amount you will make.
Anything subject on Marriage, Marketing, sex, Health, Money, Relationship, Babies, will make you a lot of money.

And the good news is that you can get any hot information on these categories for free. They are very expensive information written by experts. You can get them for free, download them into your phone, study and understand them.
The next thing is Nigerianise the idea, create your e-book, and show it to people that really need them. Make them an offer they can not resist.

Let me give you one example.

A pregnant lady read a foreign ebook on how to handle babies.
If there is a baby in your naighborhood, you will know, right? The baby will cry at night and during the day too.

This pregnant lady did not want to experience any of that. So she read a book on how to handle babies so that they don't cry at night and during the day.

After she gave birth, she applied everything she learnt from that book, and it worked. Nobody in the naighborhood knew there is a baby in that naighborhood because her baby will never cry at night and even during the day.

She created an ebook on this, and priced it at N3500.
256 bought. That was N896,000 for her in less than 7 weeks.

After she increased the price to N5000, sales increased rapidly.

A woman on instagram made over 5 million naira using information she got for free online.

Before I continue, do you have any question to ask me now?

(1) (Reply)

How To Live The Big Life On A Budget In Lagos / Don't Wait For Buhari Ooooh!!!! Do This Now.. / My Business Rule And Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.