Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? (25098 Views)

Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate / They Told Us Without SAED Certificate No NYSC Certificate For Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Gboliwe: 8:00pm On May 27, 2011
How would one know a genuine NYSC certificate?
Is their any site one can key in the numbers and the true owner of the cert is brought up? Please what site is that?
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by snowdrops(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2011
you need to go to their hq in lagos/abuja to verify.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Gboliwe: 12:47am On May 28, 2011
I cannot afford going to Abuja thats why i'm asking if there is any website where I can just verify with the name and /or number
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Dosoq(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2013
dat can only be detected @ d nysc office,if u r in dire need of it,i'll advise u go der.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2013
You can check the Lagos Office for that if you cant go to Abuja, I am now sure its online yet. Thanks
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by NonFarmPayrol: 9:57am On May 29, 2013
ask the director general cool
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by olumaxi(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2013
Are u planning to get urself one?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by imeller: 10:00am On May 29, 2013
In Nigeria you cant know. The thing is to verify the B.sc.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Agbalanze(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2013
I smell something fishy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by link2ok(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2013
Ww.NYSC dats all

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by donPhill(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
abj tinz on point bro
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Opey4luv(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
I can not categorically tell you one naw buh lemme ask my Oga at the Top.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by donPhill(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
link2ok: Ww.NYSC dats all
my oga @ the top noni!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Bj5all(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
anyone given to u during ur pop is genuine except it was given by fake or wuru wuru NYSC official.
if u doubt the authenticity, verify it in any nysc state secretariat.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by link2ok(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2013
don-Phill:
my oga @ the top noni!!!
i dey tell u.....
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by imeller: 10:05am On May 29, 2013
Bj5all: anyone given to u during ur pop is genuine except it was given by fake or wuru wuru NYSC official.
if u doubt the authenticity, verify it in any nysc state secretariat.

I doubt if the State Secretariat has the facility to verify/authenticate D Cs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by kponkedenge(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2013
Agbalanze: I smell something fishy grin
Is only toto that smells fishy are u finger.ing a girl righ now.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by fermlad: 10:11am On May 29, 2013
Simply place it on top of your burner, if after 30secs it remains unaffected, then its confirmed Original; but if otherwise, then its fake. thank you! Although, this is my own invented technique, only MY OGA AT THE TOP has the authentic method of verifying the originality of the certificate. cheers. grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by xandy84: 10:12am On May 29, 2013
Bro, there's no way to verify NYSC certificate for real.. Just accept whatever you have.. I have guys using fake till today and they are fine while people with original still looking for job..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by IbnTimothy: 10:13am On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe: How would one know a genuine NYSC certificate?
Is their any site one can key in the numbers and the true owner of the cert is brought up? Please what site is that?
By Actually doing your NYSC

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Pennywise(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2013
It would seem OP is trying to ascertain the genuineness of one he purchased.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by oloriooko(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2013
@ OP
It's very simple: set the certificate on fire; if it remains intact after five minutes, then it's super authentic but if consumed by the fire, it's fake grin grin grin.

Actually, have never come across NYSC functional web site, guess you have to go to any office near you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by dridowu: 10:17am On May 29, 2013
Ds na real jamb question. NO IDEA
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2013
I don't think it can be checked online.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2013
This information is only available on a need-to-know basis and u need to apply as a corporate organization for it
But if u have not bought it already mail me and I will connect u to the original one verifiable even at United Nations
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by honestivo(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2013
Then is there anywhere some 1 cn verify d original first degree n second degree online if nt dis r realy shut cut 2 hv ur certificate.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2013
oloriooko: @ OP
It's very simple: set the certificate on fire; if it remains intact after five minutes, then it's super authentic but if consumed by the fire, it's fake grin grin grin.

Actually, have never come across NYSC functional web site, guess you have to go to any office near you. Cheers
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2013
Pennywise: It would seem OP is trying to ascertain the genuineness of one he purchased.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2013
Check website for NYSC portals/admin, pick a number there and call to verify the authentisity of your certificate.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2013
Double post.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by flairlady(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2013
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by flairlady(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2013
What is a 2011 thread doing on the front page?The poster must have gotten answers since now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge In Bori, Rivers Attacked By Armed Men, One Injured / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / Odanike Azuka: Corper Drowns While Swimming At A Beach In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.