Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury (31792 Views)

Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary / Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by ddeola: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Osinbajo go east, na peace and no wahala. If d chief- demon bo- kohari go, na soso wahala and arrangee meeting here and there. sad
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2021
diplomat058:
What's the waving and mumu mass jubilation all about? People see their governor contracting out public works to foreigners, rather than engage local content, yet the gullible are always smiling sheepishly. I won't be surprised if it's another beautification project he has wasted the scarce forex on while the majority of the people languish below the $1 human development benchmark

Governance is a disaster in Africa
The hunger in the state is too much.

The worst governor Akwa Ibom has had...
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by thundafire: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2021
stobery:
Criminal governor, only indigenes based in the state will understand
nothing to show that Akwa ibom is an oil producing state u only hear PDP state cheesy cheesy building mushrooms factories and will now expect oil companies to just move in like that no signed contract just automatic move in because they are oil companies
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by Tonytonex(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Udom no wear facemask. Senior man. Sabi man. God bless AKS.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by stobery(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2021
thundafire:
nothing to show that Akwa ibom is an oil producing state u only hear PDP state cheesy cheesy building mushrooms factories and will now expect oil companies to just move in like that no signed contract just automatic move in because they are oil companies
Dont mind the idiot, na God go punish him, i used to support him when i was in Abuja, i never knew it was media hype all through, not until i relocated my beloved state
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by GardenOfGod(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Paulianfa:
VP travelled all the way to commission useless tower? Gov Udom will never stop to amaze me...

Worse No 1 Akwa Ibom State citizen ever, we AKS people knew our gov is a scam.
You must be an Oro person. Una bitterness over Akwa Ibom progress is second to non as gov pointed out in his media briefing. We are not surprised.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by AMI3(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Why do people get jealous over this.
So many States governors,have not done anything to show their indigenes.
Y all these hatreds
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by mrksquare: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
FILEBE:
Very easy to commision but Maintenance nko? It is quite saddening that Nigeria doesn't take proper care and maintenance of is facilities.

So,people still dry find time to come out and greet politicians like this? Na wa o

Such building will have a facility management structure that will cater for the day to day maintenance of the building.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by FILEBE(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
mrksquare:

Such building will have a facility management structure that will cater for the day to day maintenance of the building.

You don't live in Nigeria .do u?
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by mrksquare: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
FILEBE:

You don't live in Nigeria .do u?

There is no way that building won't have a facility management structure . My firm provide facility management services to CBN. And what we do is that the moment any stuff gets bad we fix it.

How much more a smart building that have IOT. Even the company that built the ediface, may elect to be the facility manager for a defined period of years.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by Vivianagoja(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
I live close to the tower..
No wonder the lights has been on
Because that place is as dark as hell
If u pass de for night ...OYO
Kaii Nigerian politics.. and as at yesterday the was no light again de

Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by FILEBE(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
mrksquare:

There is no way that building won't have a facility management structure . My firm provide facility management services to CBN. And what we do is that the moment any stuff gets bad we fix it.

How much more a smart building that have IOT. Even the company that built the ediface, may elect to be the facility manager for a defined period of years.

I always beleive this is the case but it surprises me to see govt edifices still rot away due to poor maintenance.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by mrksquare: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
FILEBE:

I always beleive this is the case but it surprises me to see govt edifices still rot away due to poor maintenance.

This building in question is a smart one. Meaning everything inside are automated. This building is the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

And there is no way this building will not have a facility management structure.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by Estellie: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
stobery:
Criminal governor, only indigenes based in the state will understand
I agree angry
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by frankson1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
poiZon:

The rail buhari has built, how r u benefiting from it?
Has it help nigeria as a country?
The social investment programs trillions have been sunk into, how has it benefited nigerians?
Lemme tell u something, if other govrs attracted half of what this govr is attracting to akwaibom, unemployment rate would have reduced.
An average akwaibom man believes in education, u will see a struggling trader trying all his best to make sure his kids attend school.
Wehave one of the most populated graduates in Nigeria. We full abuja, lagos, port harcourt.
If the trillions spent bY fed govt isnt going round, dont expect billions spent by akwaibom to go round the state.
With time those investment will start yielding fruits. No be kiosk them build nor canteen.

Okay Sir.
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by nesphil(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Show me the one in that your rural jerkwater of a state. Hater
Paxxcarl:
Ugly looking tower
We build one skyscraper and be making noise
Re: Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2022
nesphil:
Show me the one in that your rural jerkwater of a state. Hater
lmaoo hope the tower adds money to your account you dumb Nigerian, glorifying mediocrity…

Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu