Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86290 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by segun18(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Evil evil evil if this is really true.Rest in peace servant of God .Those who wasted your life will never no peace IJMN
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sad
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Gaddaffi121(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Even the perpetrators are a victim of their faith- Islam. It turns humanity into savages. For sure' the pastor is resting now.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:
You will never see Ganduje condemn this, even if it happened in his state.
You will never see Buhari express shock
You will never see Garba Shehu talk about this
The cloth covering the Sultan's mouth won't allow him talk
The fool heading MURIC has become deaf and mute.
Have you heard anything from Atiku?
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso are now having vocal coma.

Those demented fools who say Islam is a religion of peace won't talk about this.

Hisbah, Boko Haram, Shekau, Sharia judges, Sharia leaders, MURIC, bandits, and the lifeless one pampering terrorists who enables them all are working for the same purpose.

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
what proof is there to show that the person is a pastor, was attacked in Kano, or that the picture is really of what is claimed?

should we believe the poster just because it's convenient to do so?

If Nigeria will burn, it'll be because emotions becloud the reasoning of Nigerians...funny enough, the same Nigerians admire foreign countries where logic trumps emotions

The irony
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by YakubuA: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Leverage2021:
it's confirmed i know the pastor myself and it's true

I am not doubting the pastor's death. I am doubting the accused and the motive mentioned. It is a one sided report. Or does the reporter met the killers? Otherwise how did he get the information if not rumors?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
AmuEbule:
So much hate in Nigeria. Because we have a President who divides instead of unite. lipsrsealed

This is the bitter truth.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by stinechykee: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."
Oh what is this shithole of a country turning into.And later now some people will come here to say that there is no genocide going on against Christians in this shithole.What this Fulani government have for every other groups in stock aside their precious Fulani/Muslims is fast unfolding but the strong hatred foolish Southerners and Middle Belterns have against Igbos,IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu will not let them see it until they are all consumed by this Fulani government
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
ShadowM:
Is this story verified?

Have you verified that Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos to bring 20 dicapidated female heads for burial of their comrades?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cursed northern terrorists this is the reason why the core north can never know true peace and prosperity. How can you continue to soak ur land with the blood of innocent people created by God and expect ur land to be progressive and peaceful? Nature and God will definitely react it's just a matter of time later on their leaders will come out to claim that they are the most competent and most tolerant to lead nigerians.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Shimran(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrSamsung:

You guys don't know who you are dealing with.

If this so called Christians are pushed to the wall and they decide to fight back or 'bite' as you said, it would be genocide for you guys.

And they will do it in such a way whereby they will return to claim their peaceful nature and environment
and without you raising your ugly or hydra heads again..... which means annihilation for you guys.
Not in Nigeria or the world at large. Indeed the Muslims have already pushed them to wall.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Geeman2006:
I really doubt this story! Could be something else. None of the media houses got the story, and the source is from someone on twitter who is not based in the state.

you're wasting your time, nairaland's demographic is reflective of the worst about Nigeria

people behind nairaland monikers are incapable of critical thought

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrSamsung:

You guys don't know who you are dealing with.

If this so called Christians are pushed to the wall and they decide to fight back or 'bite' as you said, it would be genocide for you guys.

And they will do it in such a way whereby they will return to claim their peaceful nature and environment
and without you raising your ugly or hydra heads again..... which means annihilation for you guys.

shut up jo!

leave your house and kill now...na by mouth?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
JOemmy:
Cursed northern terrorists this is the reason why the core north can never know true peace and prosperity. How can you continue to soak ur land with the blood of innocent people created by God and expect ur land to be progressive and peaceful? Nature and God will definitely react it's just a matter of time later on their leaders will come out to claim that they are the most competent and most tolerant to lead nigerians.

southern nigeria is no1 in the world
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by ShadowM(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
egoldman:

Have you verified that Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos to bring 20 dicapidated female heads for burial of their comrades?

No I haven't. Doesn't mean we should all act blindly
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
JimiJunji:
These are what successionist groups should be showing in front of the UN while buhari is in New York.

Still. This doesn't represent Islam or all muslims the problem isn't Islam but northern leaders who have decided to use it as a political weapon. Generalizations only make the problem harder.

May the Pastor rest in perfect peace and I hope the killers repent and change their ways.

This is exactly what we have been hearing islam means peace yet the facts on ground clearly indicates the opposite.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."

what you've done by sharing this without any verification whatsoever, is indicative of why nairaland is now a dumpsite without much substance

a mod that's sharing unverified and unsubstantiated news
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by slimmax: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Abeg how south sudan take share garri with their northern brothers?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
AllahIsDevil:
Unclekoboko your brothers have done it for allah again....Allah has enough blood to drink.
This can't be compared to your evil and imaginary god that sent an innocent man down to earth only to be sacrificed by sinning humans in order for the ritualist murderer god appeasement and atonement to forgive sins.

A god that killed everyone in Egypt including innocent children just because one pharaoh offended him... Why didn't the idiot just kill pharaoh and leave everyone else alone in peace?

A god that killed 10s of innocent children with bears just because they called one Man (Elisha) bald headed.

Are you just stupîd, mentally unstable or in vegetative state not to know such god is satanic? That idiot can never be the almighty God.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by haslaw(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
The OP is demonic as there is nothing in the report to show that Muslims were behind the attack.

Pastors have been killed by people who they started same fate with and the security agencies should look into it.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by BePrepared: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
JimiJunji:

Same stuff been also happened in jos and other parts of Nigeria, Muslims from southern parts weren't spared and like kano they're mostly tribal based on not religiously based, Islam is only used as a disguise. Am ok.

Afghanistan, ISIS, Somalia, Yemen, Alqaeda
Boko Ha ram, Fulani Herdsmen etc are all tribal based, I understand....
Islam is a religion of pEACE
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by shibanbo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
Ilthis is very unacceptable, I am beginning to question this type of Islam, cos I am ashamed of this evil act

I am a Muslim and I condemn this heinous Crim, subhanalilah embarassed
Your religion is blood sucking
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
haslaw:
The OP is demonic as there is nothing in the report to show that Muslims were behind the attack.

Pastors have been killed by people who they started same fate with and the security agencies should look into it.

it's not even a report, some guy just claimed so
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by jodpoundz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
I wish GOD can make me GOD for just one hour
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Mccullum: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
If this is truth, I'm highly disappointed in those youths.. Because no one has the right to take the life of anyone unjustly, we all have the right to life and religion of one's choice.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by jodpoundz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
I wish GOD can make me GOD for just one hour,
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good. At least they will never die.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by rollywise(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Islam.... The problem of the world
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Religion, the only thing the whites used to enslaved African successfully. This aboki are idiots

Please be specific.
Which religion are you talking about?
There are many of them.
Which religion has been known for violence in the historical past and in modern and even post-modern world?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
JimiJunji:
These are what successionist groups should be showing in front of the UN while buhari is in New York.

Still. This doesn't represent Islam or all muslims the problem isn't Islam but northern leaders who have decided to use it as a political weapon. Generalizations only make the problem harder.

May the Pastor rest in perfect peace and I hope the killers repent and change their ways.

Really?

Which religion has been known for violence in the historical past and in modern and even post-modern world?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Elzakzaky: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama
She did well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:
Where is God to save his disciple ?

You don't understand nor can you understand.

You will one day if you return to your Creator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.