Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86298 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
BoverLY:

Sorry bro.
I shouldn't have reply you. I realize am replying an Animal.
Dumb delusional idiot.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Standing5:
you mean same way he saved John the Baptist? Or Stephen?
Who cares about fictional Bible stories.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

These bastards have been killing our brothers, but we fold our hands waiting for God to take vengeance for us.

Is it not time we start treating these useless animals in a language that they would understand?

Getting a good licenced riffle or pistol is the first crucial step to salvation.

See how your brother is being butchered like cow by those head slamming bastards.

well scripted, lots of Christians thinks they can defend themselves with only prayers, forgotten that people fought wars in the Bible, that ideas of waiting for God to come down has killed a lots of our Christian brothers, My people defend yourselves with whatever means necessary buy and licensed your gun.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
Ilthis is very unacceptable, I am beginning to question this type of Islam, cos I am ashamed of this evil act

I am a Muslim and I condemn this heinous Crim, subhanalilah embarassed

You're just beginning? Like seriously?

Wake up!

You mean all this while you did not realize that ALL (non-yoruba) Muslims are terrorists, evil, heartless & cruel? Muslims are the evil part of human existence. They're supposed to be completely annihilated from the face of the earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Leverage2021:
you are like the killers

No emotions

Savages killed someone you are justifying their actions by shifting blames

If they ask you you would say white man religion bla bla bla forgetting the traditionalists and athiests are also human that can be victims
Does your gods/god have emotions ? If it does, why allow so much evil in the world?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Cnach: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
blaqkid205:

And for your information I live in southwest and such act is not practice you guys should already know this thing is turn to politics game you can't be abusing Islam are Christian not in Dubia or Saudi Arabian don't speak like a fool
Check on Google what happened to good number of Christian worshipping in their underground church in Afghanistan recently. May be u would tackle the guy no more

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Frank83: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Head slamming and unprovoked killings all in the name of defending their religion is like 5&6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Kiaso(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

These bastards have been killing our brothers, but we fold our hands waiting for God to take vengeance for us.

Is it not time we start treating these useless animals in a language that they would understand?

Getting a good licenced riffle or pistol is the first crucial step to salvation.

See how your brother is being butchered like cow by those head slamming bastards.

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
NORTHERN CHRISTIANS ARE ENDANGERED SPECIES in the north.

I can see the outcry of the late Mr Obadiah Mailafia before his sudden death in Abuja.

Bishop Hassan Coker should watch his steps he could be targeted by this northern jihadist.

They just they follow us they do unity just because of the crude oil money.

May his soul rest in peace.

RIP !

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
That was how they butchered Mrs Aghaghime is her shop in same Kano & nothing happened to the known killers. That is the reason this ones were emboldened to commit this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:

Does your gods/god have emotions ? If it does, why allow so much evil in the world?
I am an athiest

Is it not stupid to shift human evilness to the God you claim you don't believe in

Should the idiot who killed for Mohammed be left free by the state because it's God that runs a state
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Cnach: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:

Come out from there, God created man in his own image and so he gave them authority over all things and made them have their own choice to make at all time. God doesn't force him self on people.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Safyan(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
There are bad people in every religion, in fact boko haram are not real Muslim cos Islam teaches peace you scumhead idiot, there are a lot of good people in Christianity and so in Islam so STFU and stop generalizing things
Comedian2019:

Are Boko Haram, Isis and alqaeda Buddhists? mumu. Bury your head in shame. A religion that will make their people in Afghanistan to run and climb aeroplane and fall from the sky, you still call that one non-violent?
The only thing you guys teach is that your followers should shut up and accept a violent way of life as "peaceful".
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by dikachi01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
(A)Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor (B)principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by blaqkid205(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
just2endowed:

well, lets wait for CAN section of that state to know if the clergyman was murdered or he is alive.

till official statement is out, i still dont believe it happen but anything can happen and its very possible it can happen.

remember story i was told by my parent who started live in kano as a new couple. any slighted provocation or religious issue, its the southerners that are targeted and killed in kano. they have to flee to the south till this day.

You get it naturally some Northerns hate sountherns but people should blame people who perform such act not religion and even are many Northern not Christian even there are many Christians in Muslim countries like UAE Saudi Arabian and some more even here in southwest Muslim and Christian are so close such act is not performed here
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Safyan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
I thought as much, but you don’t even believe God exist
Leverage2021:
I am an athiest

Is it not stupid to shift human evilness to the God you claim you don't believe in

Should the idiot who killed for Mohammed be left free by the state because it's God that runs a state
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."
This is an horrible act!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Paragon311:
Welcome to the Zoo

Fear North
Deeply a ZOO
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by SKYHIGHfx: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
U will never see Kestolove here....
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Femmyfestus: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
blaqkid205:
I know one thing on this nairaland I understand that people hate Islam to the extend they are willing to start war why did you guys think so foolish this news is fake I have been finding anything related to it but I found nothing.And for those of you abusing Islam I hope god forgives you because you don't know what you are doing and if they found anything related to Christianity maybe a pastor commit a crime they won't abuse the religion anything related to Islam like this whala don happen be that calling a Islam a religion of terrorism mumu people
Are terrorists Buddhist or atheist ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
seyicodes:
Before you condem Islam.. remember there are Muslims Here in southwest and we don't do this because it is against the teachings of Islam.
But Dem say you people are the fake Muslims na

You that can't sight moon for yourself, are you the ones to tell us who the bonafide Muslims are

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Empiree: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

Whats stopping you, bro?

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Matthew 5:39
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[b]Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

See how your brother is being butchered like cow by those head slamming bastards.[/b]As a Christian there is nothing you can do. He is in heaven as we speak.

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Safyan:
I thought as much, but you don’t even believe God exist
that's not my point

I said this to correct the other dumb athiest

If someone commits an offense he should pay for his sin as proscribed by the state law

But the Terrorist sympathizer is defending the Muslim Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by tiger28: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
What do you expect? A religion that DOESN'T have a SINGLE word "LOVE" in it. Meanwhile, the Bible contains the Words LOVE, FORGIVENESS and MERCY.......Now decide for yourself , which one is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Empiree:
Whats stopping you, bro?

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Matthew 5:39
Kindly come and try that rubbish with me and see for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Shimran(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

At first I condemn this barbaric act by whomsoever for whatsoever reason.

Lastly, all you can do is bark without bite.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Terrier99: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
lereinter:

Has osinbajo condemned it

Has adesina condemned it

Will fkk condemn it too

Sebi They call themselves pastor

If you are Christian continue to pray hard, for the grace to leave holy

May the lion of Judah fight for us. Amen

When people are talking sense, you just jump in and display foolishness. Kindly shut up abeg.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
blaqkid205:

You get it naturally some Northerns hate sountherns but people should blame people who perform such act not religion and even are many Northern not Christian even there are many Christians in Muslim countries like UAE Saudi Arabian and some more even here in southwest Muslim and Christian are so close such act is not performed here
oga blame the religion that indoctrinates the Terrorists

You can't have millions of Muslim Terrorists and you say they are all bad instead of what they consume

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Shimran:

At first I condemn this barbaric act by whomsoever for whatsoever reason.

Lastly, all you can do is bark without bite.
Please, come and do that rubbish with me and see if I bite or not.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by exnovio(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=computer0810 post=106160338]D major problem of dis country is Islam....know dis and know peace [

Not only the problem in Nigeria..but the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Safyan:
There are bad people in every religion, in fact boko haram are not real Muslim cos Islam teaches peace you scumhead idiot, there are a lot of good people in Christianity and so in Islam so STFU and stop generalizing things
Your conscience tells you the truth. You and I know which religion is terrorising the whole world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.