Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) (67699 Views)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / White Man Attack Reno Omokri After #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest In New York / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Dapson73(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Daniiel:
Shae bandits dey London ni ... Hope is not wat I'm thinking

United State and not London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

Na Buharist die hard fan be dat naw

The paid African American pro government protester was a Buhari die hard fan too?..

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by themanderon: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
You better be careful before they bundle you in a crate and ship you with Buhari's plane back to naija. Old habits die hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Babaolose: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Warning you time without number that it is bad to use abusive language against the president and the country. Sooner you will realize your mistakes because Allah will soon take control of our problems. God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Never trust the words of a negroe.

Even Reno can never make a good president.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by frankson1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Dumbass

A "dumbass' is when you don't have any sensible thing to say, devoid of intelligence.

You should have argued sensibly to prove your point but again, you've got no meaningful point to prove which makes you the BIGGEST DUMBASS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Newton2024: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! Little stabbing would have been beautiful
Buhari's surpporters are Islam'ic terr-orists. So sad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Reno, you're not as street-smart as I think. You should have expected an attack.

That's why he got a bodyguard.. That guy that waded off the attacker is his bodyguard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm!
why you come dey moan like sey Reno don put him thing inside your dis thing
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Reno, you're not as street-smart as I think. You should have expected an attack.

Isn't that why he hired a body guard before hand? Shey you get sense like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Habib101: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
I go just call 911 for him 4 death attempt,
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by AntiMahdi: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
BLM thug hired by APC.

APC is a MARXIST PARTY and have the solid backing of World Jewry.

I hope Judas Goat Omokri can see the sign that his beloved Jewish masters whom he often praises above his fellow Christians are the ones solidly backing Buhari and his BOKO communists.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Decent09(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
“I Was Trailed To My Hotel and Attacked After The #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest” – Reno

Nigerian activist and lawyer alleged that he was trailed and attacked at the hotel he lodged after the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest which took place yesterday, 24th September, 2021 at the Nigeria House, 828 2nd Avenue, New York.

WonderTV Media earlier reported that the activist was in New York to lead the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest.

According to Reno Omokri in the video he posted on his Instagram, the activist claimed the protest was successful as people left their jobs to join him in the protest.

The attack came after the protest was over and he retired back to the hotel where he lodged.

Watch the video of the attack below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZbWLWNWco

https://.com/i-was-trailed-to-my-hotel-and-attacked-after-the-harassbuharioutofnewyork-protest-reno/

He could break one of your leg, pls
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by oluwaahmed: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

Na Buharist die hard fan be dat naw

I for say na vulture bbq grills but him level never reach for govt to sponsor am go chad
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by PGKing1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
You shld listen to Wutang and Protect Ya Neck grin

your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by veeceesynergy: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
u travelled all the way to US to Harrass Buhari and a resident came to harass u, if u complain, wat do u den want Buhari to do
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by chatinent: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
AuroraB:
Say it as it is. Which Human Government undecided. Your Buhari government, biko sad
If human government has failed why's almost everyone trying to flee from*hitholes to better countries lipsrsealed

It doesn't mean theirs haven't failed. It means our nation's failure is bigger than theirs.

In general, human rulership is a failure. We need heavenly government.

Sho get?
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by emmyN(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
He looks like madridguy angry
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by AnotherAlien: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
frankson1:

Are there no Nigerians or blacks Buhari should have used instead of going for a white man?

From the video, Reno was the attacker.

Another propaganda loading...
Your comment is upside down. The attacker is the black guy with the hat on, the white guy is Deno's bodyguard that prevented the paid attacker from getting to Dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by IbileIfe: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
Drama king
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
I WISH BUHARI COULD LURE THIS GUY WITH ONE POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND WATCH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT .
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by frankson1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
AnotherAlien:

Your comment is upside down cheesy. The attacker is the black guy with the hat on, the white guy is Deno's bodyguard that prevented the paid attacker from getting to Dino.

Okay, pardon me.

Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
I WISH BUHARI COULD LURE THIS GUY WITH ONE POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND WATCH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Does it change the fact that human government has failed?

Human government has failed.

You're on Earth. What other government do you want? Lion government? Chimp government? Earthworm government?
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by chatinent: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're on Earth. What other government do you want? Lion government? Chimp government? Earthworm government?

We need heavenly government.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh pls

Hotels have security cameras

Reno is just cooking up stories to trend
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by barcaboi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Very staged; this is just annoying to watch
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by McTobe(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
They are trying to pass a message to him. He should better be careful. He is also a Yam eater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.