Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Need Caterer On The Mainland Badly - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Caterer On The Mainland Badly (2050 Views)

Nairalanders Party On The Mainland(lagos) / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Caterer On The Mainland Badly by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys
Are you doing the following
_- small birthday party of less than 20
--wedding party with a tight budget
--village/social meeting party
---service of songs take away packs of food/snack
----+small introduction/ traditional wedding

We are your plug...our business has been crafted to make sure your guests are satisfied even with your tight budget. The meals are delicious and we deliver on Time...call Anointed Catering today on 0816-982-7645

2 Likes

Re: I Need Caterer On The Mainland Badly by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Caterer is here for u
Call let's do u well

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Banana ! / Man Found Giant Ants All Over His Pot few hours After Eating From The Same Pot / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.