Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno (31514 Views)

ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Bigchristo: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-boko-haram-kills-about-30-soldiers-in-borno/amp/
Joining military at this era is like a death trap, they will use your life to count scores while oga at the helm of affairs are playing politics with security and citizens life

When you see such news anywhere check comments session you won’t see some Northerners condemning the attack it seems like they’re enjoying terrorism and banditry, the only problem the Northerners have is IPOB and Yoruba nation agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by tonyson010(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Sometimes I wonder what happened to the Nigerian army that upon all this rot and corruption going on in all institutions of the govt,none of them have risen up to save the masses and put those bloody demons we have as leaders in their place (grave) .

Anybody who dies for Nigeria simply died a foolish vain death cos the leaders are using them as pawns in the game of chess.

This same Boko Haram that will receive amnesty tomorrow from the govt is the same Boko Haram that our men are fighting and being killed for nothing.

Worst time to be in the Army. Many are regretting and running away.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Bolaji26(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Nawa o

shocked

Boko kill soldiers, soldiers no dey finish.

Soldiers kill boko haram, boko haram no dey finish.

Are this guy's coming back to life after film ni abi why boko and soldiers no dey ever finish upon how dem dey kill each other.

undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by galaxy2020(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Na lie, na army kill boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by perez100: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2021
If 4 soldiers are killed in the East, they will start killing innocent Igbo youths as revenge and tagging them unknown gunmen. But now nobody will go against innocent Fulani youths. The Nigeria security knows that 85% of the Igbo youths they killed were not unknown gunmen.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Agugbadin: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2021
And this government wants to grant them amnesty.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:27am On Sep 26, 2021
And buhari is in far away new York lying to world leaders that he has defeated boko haram... seems like the so called world leaders are also clowns or they are laughing at his lying mouth
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by knowntous: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2021
and tomorrow you go hear "8,000 boko Haram have surrender". na wao!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:00am On Sep 26, 2021
The gun trucks I am seeing in that photo cannot withstand RPG.
We will win the war when government is ready to announce the names of Boko Haram sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by illitracy: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2021
And they knew exactly where the soldiers would be.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by sabreal: 5:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by skybeauty(f): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prophesy “ I draw their soldiers to the East where they will be busy fighting biafrans and Northern borders will be porous for terrorists invasion. The few that will survive will have no home to return to because terrorists must have taken over”

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Newness2019: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2021
REPENTANT B/H WITH PRIVELEGED INFORMATION HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.

REPENTANTS INDEED.

DECEIT UPON DECEIT ALL THE WAY.

GOD IS WATCHING US.

HE WILL AVENGE THE INNOCENT.

THE DAY OF RECONING IS COMING, BE PREPARED.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Warlord12(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Albertone(m): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
Nawa o

shocked

Boko kill soldiers, soldiers no dey finish.

Soldiers kill boko haram, boko haram no dey finish.

Are this guy's coming back to life after film ni abi why boko and soldiers no dey ever finish upon how dem dey kill each other.

undecided

lipsrsealed

Lol

Army recruits soldiers twice a year.And people are ready to do anything for them to be shortlisted for training.

Boko haram forcefully captures many men and brainwashes them.It is join or we kill you.
Many also join willingly to fight for allah.

As long as no one surrenders,the fight will still be on for long.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Albertone(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Dedemworld:

U mumu ehn, but when soldiers kills Bokoharam u don't comment. Born fool

Clown na you mümü pass.Hin no lie,na confirm he talk.

Ask them how many times BH don dislodge dem wey dem go run away like fowl!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by tenpipsperday: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2021
meolaniyi:
Please, what will be the APC campaign message in 2023? to win election 2023.

Ask the vulture griller, he will tell you how the skeleton is the best thing to happen to Nigeria or you ask FFK.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by TOMMYS: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Litsen. The terrorist were told exactly when the soldiers will be most vulnerable, they coordinated the attacks and positioned in front before the solders arrived. There is a mole in the army.
Going forward indefinite ban on visiting of family and loved ones is effected for the next 2years due to security reason.

Hehehehe. We don finish for these country. Who we offend.

The Frontline soldiers fit come talk wetin dey happen gan gan for battlefield

Gistlover over to you
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Dedemworld: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Albertone:

Clown na me mümü pass.Hin no lie,na confirm he talk.

Ask them how many times BH don dislodge dem wey dem go run away like fowl!

Another idiot sighted.... that will not run like fowl is there fucking Olosho every night, u should be ashamed of urself that ur mate are fighting for the country when u idiot hides in the room and criticize anything u see online. If not that u re a daft u should have been brave enough to pick up an Army Form so that u will do better more than the whole soldiers in the NE. Idiot mugu. U only have power to Bleep. Lazy thing. Coward!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they call real man hide ur face but whenever they call slay queen sharperly come out side. ODE
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by walozanga(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:
I thought they bomb this people recently how did they organize themselves again so quickly.

My dear they no bomb anything. This government is full of lies. Nigeria military na mad people even full there. If na to intimidate innocent civilians them go show their strength. I don't have r.i.p to waste
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by walozanga(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2021
sabreal:

The yet to be repented killed soldiers. Later they will repent

grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by bizzibodi(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Haba!30 naija soldiers can't they move in batches...do when not have drones in Nigeria to scan d area first?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by yuping(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2021
walozanga:

My dear they no bomb anything. This government is full of lies. Nigeria military na mad people even full there. If na to intimidate innocent civilians them go show their strength. I don't have r.i.p to waste
� sad undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by otokx(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Don't know what to believe about this matter anymore, there is really a war up there in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Legendaryking10(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] grin
chiiraq802:
When Boko Haram and Armed Bandits wants to attack Nigeria soldiers they don't make noise about it but when efulefu Nigeria Milootary wants to attack Boko Haram and Co hide outs, you see them singing like Yemi Alade. Who is deceiving who

RIP to the deceased soldiers, they met there match.

Lie Mohammed and Adeshitna over to you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Karmaisme(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2021
iwaeda:

This must be a very fake news, 30, a whole battalion by a technically defeated boko haram. Nigeria is a big SCAM! One day we will tell ourselves the truth.

A battalion is made up of 500-800 soldiers. 30 soldiers can never be referred to as a battalion.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Limassol(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:

I really want to believe because we need to move on from all this, people are loosing a lot because of this.
My brother i also share your sentiments, but unfortunately that's not gonna happen atleast anytime soon.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Malawian(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Biafrans destroyed an entire division with just one well placed rocket. ISWAP still dey learn work.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by proeast(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2021
UncompletedBuil:
shocked

Recurring news...

Let them keep recycling/ rehabilitating the terrorists while soldiers are used as sacrificial lambs

No RIP to waste

One would expect the federal government to convene an urgent extraordinary meeting with security cheifs and order both the airforce and army to move in and level that area. The fact that civilians are said to have all deserted the areas makes it even easier to conduct both air and land strikes there. Even in conventional warfare, wiping out 30 soldiers in one fell swoop is considered a successful mission.

If the lives of soldiers matter to Buhari and his government, then that area should be under massive attack by the government but alas, it didn't occur in the South, where had it been it did, hell would have been let loose on the place.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Zagee: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2021
When you reintegrate bloody so called repentant BH boys, you get spies. I pity for the soldiers fucking laying down thier shit for this useless government of ethnic jingoism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.