Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing (1538 Views)

Story Writers With Stories For Publication Needed. / Talented Writers With Stories for Publishing Needed By A Novel Company. / Seo Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing by Pelxmiye(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm tired ooo...writers claiming they're worth 3 naira per word at the very least...yet their contents isn't even up to the amount they're asking for...please are you a fast writer who can give me 3 good articles before 2pm tommorow ,700 words each , with solid SEO SEO keywords experience, please if your worth is 3 naira per word, be worth it...especially copy writers, I need you guys asap to complete the articles for me asap...whatsapp 08022168074

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing by Gzeenat(f): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2021
If you're still in need of worthy writers, hit me up on Whatsapp- 08103407988.
Pelxmiye:
I'm tired ooo...writers claiming they're worth 3 naira per word at the very least...yet their contents isn't even up to the amount they're asking for...please are you a fast writer who can give me 3 good articles before 2pm tommorow ,700 words each , with solid SEO SEO keywords experience, please if your worth is 3 naira per word, be worth it...especially copy writers, I need you guys asap to complete the articles for me asap...whatsapp 08022168074
Re: I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing by JOzii: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Pelxmiye:

here is my contact 08149573763
Re: I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing by emitheo1769: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is this vacancy still up?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story / List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) / Struggle For Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.