Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) (35771 Views)

All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by zigzagluv: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
who tell them say Dog de go heaven , all this white people go just de talk rubbish
Faller:
I wonder if Ekuke

Do go to heaven also

after all the street shit wey dem don chop
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by ylaa(f): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Which kine grammar be this na?

"Pet Dogs best man's friend."

quote author=Totilopussylick post=106170567]Pet Dogs best man's friend.[/quote]
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Corroro: 2:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Please what do they mean by "pets due to be put down"? So time go reach wey pesin suppose kill him pet be that?
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by emmy512: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Hearing someone say he gives pancakes to his dog as treat makes me excited.

Last month I learnt to make nice pancakes, didn't know if dogs could eat it.
After giving mine 1, everyday I make pancakes she comes to the kitchen and sits by the door waiting.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Tundex911: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
But ours dey go down the Belle with cold beer �

As my fellow Ondo people

Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / 5 Largest Dog Breeds In Nigeria / Monkey Dressed Up As A Little Girl To Collect Money From Passerby (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.