Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,102 members, 7,189,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 27 November 2022 at 12:54 PM

Take A Step To Succeed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take A Step To Succeed (1378 Views)

How To Make Paint-a Step By Step Guide / Single Step To Become A Master In Data Science / A Step To Become A Master In Data Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Step To Succeed by Philippe001: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
[i][/i]*You want to make money on WhatsApp, but you only show up when you feel happy.*

1 status update in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and maybe a good night update.

Sometimes, you are off for days and come back to say "who missed me?"

Bàbá, no one did.

You want to make a minimum of 6 figure (100k - 999k) monthly on WhatsApp, but you have less than a hundred views.

...30% are your family. 50% are your friends.

You too reason ahm nau!

Them never tell you strangers get your money? Abi na you dey do strong head?

Them tell you say Emmanuel Akpe dey make millions monthly on WhatsApp, say Johny4christ too dey try him best.

You jump on WhatsApp training, create una content, gather people, give them free content, but no one take una paid offer.

You think na so e ease to make people give you them money?

Them never tell you e get how dem dey do ahm, abi na you dey do strong head to learn from SABI PEOPLE?

You created top notch content but your CTA—Call To Action was weak.

Your tone was high during delivery but sounded considerate while pitching your offer because you thought they were doing you favour paying you...

...now you complain of low conversion.

I hope you've seen where you got it wrong. One of a dozen, I guess.

Whatssap :07017200713

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Intercom Urgently Please. / Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) / Work Smart Not Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.