Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store (47091 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) / (carlcare) Service App--skip Long Queue And Enjoy VIP Service By Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
A Dubai-based Nigerian and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Bureau De Change, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha has revealed the crowd that was at the Apple Store in Dubai mall awaiting to purchase the latest Apple product, ‘iPhone 13’.

According to Mompha, who was one of the customers said that as of 7 a.m, customers were already lining up to purchase the iPhone 13.

Mompha who purchased four of the iPhone 13 for himself, his wife and his two kids, disclosed this in a post on his Insta-story.
Posting a picture of the long queue, he wrote:
“The line at 7am outside the Apple Store in Dubai Mall for iPhone 13!”

https://.com/long-queue-at-dubai-apples-store-as-customers-hurtle-to-buy-iphone-13/

6 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
shocked

tOtO go hear am, hook up people go don dey gear up.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Emmadoc: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

tOtO go hear am, hook up people go don dey gear up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Treasure17(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2021
This will only trigger those obsessed with iPhone.

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by francisco327: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2021
I rather use the money to bleep oloshos than buy this nonsense

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Youngpo413: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2021
No be juju be that?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by skywalker240(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Something tells me this would make front page.

8 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by skywalker240(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
Kpekus go hear ween this festive period.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by elmessiahs(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Luxury, when you have peace of mind through job security, shelter and food.
God help me in this country.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Phiniter(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Hope he buys for his side babe, Bob

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by ouvredeparis: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2021
If u have the money. Buy whatever you want either apple or Android device… the most important thing is to ensure your decision makes you happy.. vanity upon vanity.. choose your vanity wisely

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by 1billi(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2021
I must cart this shit before the yr end aje

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by punisha: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Vanity crew will soon land in droves.

I talk am...see d poster below me

3 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by muller101(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Vanity upon vanity

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by sureteeboy(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2021
This picture has been circulating online a very long time ago. And even if that first picture is actually taken from the dubai mall, there is no indication whatsoever that they are queuing for an iPhone

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by heykims(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Refurbished iPhone 12 for that matter

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2021
sureteeboy:
This picture has been circulating online a very long time ago. And even if that first picture is actually taken from the dubai mall, there is no indication whatsoever that they are queuing for an iPhone
I was thinking you were wise. That picture you posted is used for illustration. The main picture about the Dubai is this one below.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2021
sureteeboy:
The person who posted the picture was at the Dubai Apple Store and he purchased iPhones for his whole family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Saskay44: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by lampi: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
heykims:
Refurbished iPhone 12 for that matter
shut up
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by 38Noob: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was thinking you were wise. That picture you posted is used for illustration. The main picture about the Dubai is this one below.
Lol people have always been queueing up for the latest iPhone from time and iPhone 13 is no different, I don't know what that guy was trying to prove

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2021
38Noob:
Lol people have always been queueing up for the latest iPhone from time and iPhone 13 is no different, I don't know what that guy was trying to prove
He is trying to coverup the gay allegation labeled against him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2021
francisco327:
I rather use the money to bleep oloshos than buy this nonsense
you are indirectly buying it ....cos the oloshos go use the money buy the iphone

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by GodWrites: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He is trying to coverup the gay allegation labeled against him.

Do you have problem with gays?

9 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A Dubai-based Nigerian and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Bureau De Change, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha has revealed the crowd that was at the Apple Store in Dubai mall awaiting to purchase the latest Apple product, ‘iPhone 13’.

According to Mompha, who was one of the customers said that as of 7 a.m, customers were already lining up to purchase the iPhone 13.

Mompha who purchased four of the iPhone 13 for himself, his wife and his two kids, disclosed this in a post on his Insta-story.
Posting a picture of the long queue, he wrote:
“The line at 7am outside the Apple Store in Dubai Mall for iPhone 13!”

https://.com/long-queue-at-dubai-apples-store-as-customers-hurtle-to-buy-iphone-13/

lalasticlala

Interesting
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2021
GodWrites:

Do you have problem with gays?
lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Bornsinner7: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Kingosytex(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Many see iPhone as article of ostentation.

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by LaSenior: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
grin

I never get money

I was a user of iPhone before I used iPhone 2 3 and 4 but when the phone began to cost more I have to swallow my pride and started using android phone

I cut coat according to my seize oooo life na jeje

No hurry dey this life if you hurry Life you go hurry see death

Make sure your vanity makes you happy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Ok. It is noted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / Get 1gb For Just N100 On Your Glo Sim / Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.