Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision (63141 Views)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by chidiwar(m): 4:53am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

Dude is boring and was outclassed by the smart Usyk.

Thats cos u don't understand modern days trends of making more money .. he ll get a rematch and make money..

British government doesn't want jushua vs furry fight to happen ... As expected by the audience.

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Selfmotivated: 4:58am On Sep 26, 2021
This is shock defeat. To forewarned is to be forearmed... Anthony Joshua didn't prepare well for the match.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Newboss(m): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2021
I talk am say he go lose
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Teejay13(m): 5:04am On Sep 26, 2021
I still believe AJ is gonna bounce back strongly. No doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by femi4: 5:05am On Sep 26, 2021
rottennaija:
What has AJ been training and posting pictures and videos all these while? He fights like someone without energy during the last stages
he's not fit
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by femi4: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
AJ is a fraud!! He doesn’t deserve to hold the title. He got rocked by a cruiserweight boxer from beginning to the end in front of home fans. He’s a disgrace to that division. He won’t last 5 rounds against either Wilder or Fury. Such a bum.
Seconded. He shouldn't activate the rematch clause to save himself from further embarrassment
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Teymanhenry(f): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2021
I always get disappointed watching boxing these days. Maybe it's a hangover of the days of the likes of Tyson, Holly field, Lenox etc. Today's boxers lack the skill set and the gut to go pound for pound. Joshua fights like an amateur sha. Over to Style bender Adesanya joor o
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Emmyjay007(m): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by bullabong(m): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

I fear his future encounter with Tyson fury also. He's no match for Tyson Fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Kelvinbako(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Maybe AJ was thinking about CUPPY during the match sad undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Truvelisback(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2021
dominique:
At least he wasn't knocked out embarassed
Knock out or no knock out, all na still beating.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Eriokanmi: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Leetika:
Nigerian fraud. Made me lost my 6million I suppose use do wedding... how do you let A cruiser weight that just came to heavy weight school you like a child.. they beat am like pounded yam. A.J is just a celebrity boxer . E no sabi fight after his first loss with Andy Ruiz. But because u be naija guy I say make I get hope for you. Now 6million I no get, marriage I no get, fiancé go leave me too .. no I am not crying o chai
How is he a fraud? So you meant all those he defeated to get to this stage mostly by KO willingly allowed themselves to be detected because they too didn't want to get to the top...or was he dashed those belts? AJ's winning Olympic medals were a proof he's a qualified professional and good. Or was he dashed those olympic medals by fraud just because the judges liked his stature? Boxing isn't viewed the way most of you do. Sorry for your loss and that's also a proof that you don't win always...you're only telling us how much you've lost without telling us how much you had won in the past by betting. And if he defeats the Almighty Fury all of you are talking about, what would you say? The majority of you don't understand boxing. Go and play videos of Mike tyson fights .

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by PGKing1(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2021
The curse of DJ C****... b4 lawsuit come grin

Signed your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Percy0006(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2021
I don’t know why people still can’t believe some of this boxing games are fixed to promote big names next events.. if he had won all of his games turn up wouldn’t be much for games cause people will expect 80% win

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yomit71(m): 5:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Anthony Joshua has a very weak chin
This makes him so afraid to be hit and therefore trying to fight safe,
This reduces the aggressiveness in him.
Joshua won't last 5 rounds with killer Wilder who fought like beast.
Joshua should call it quit because it's now clear he's a weak man.
FACT 100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yomit71(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2021
such a BORING boxer, moving like a robot
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Kokobilo87: 5:31am On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Joshua is the most lazy heavy weight boxer I have ever seen in my life.....no stamina no brute Force no body movement nothing......how did he get those belts at the first place.....I think the world boxing body should investigate Joshua for bribery......I regret watch his fight live for the first time.

Heavy weight boxing these days is now shit. When Mike Tyson they were doing it was when it was at its peak
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Handsum64: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Boxing is really funny.

How can you be a professional at damaging people's face? Mehn..
Only when your ally is beaten?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2021
I said it before, AJ needs to do better
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Eriokanmi: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
AJ is a fraud!! He doesn’t deserve to hold the title. He got rocked by a cruiserweight boxer from beginning to the end in front of home fans. He’s a disgrace to that division. He won’t last 5 rounds against either Wilder or Fury. Such a bum.
See biased comment. So, AJ was dashed those belts? Those he defeated in the past which earned him the titles...did they succumb to him just because they too didn't want to also get to the top? He had won mostly by KO in his career to reach here. I remember when he defeated Vladimir and most of you guys said its because the man was old, instead of admitting that Vladimir was a super striker and a legend in boxing. He suffered a defeat in the hands of AJ too, but biased and inexperienced people like you never saw it that way. A winner doesn't have to win all the time in any game or contest. AJ will bounce back. We shall see the end result of your brags when he meets Fury. Just because he had his second defeat in his career after beating scores mostly by KO without losing a single fight , you guys were ranting... have you ever watched Mike Tyson fights? Go and buy his CD and watch.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Kokobilo87: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Yomit71:
Anthony Joshua has a very weak chin
This makes him so afraid to be hit and therefore trying to fight safe,
This reduces the aggressiveness in him.
Joshua won't last 5 rounds with killer Wilder who fought like beast.
Joshua should call it quit because it's now clear he's a weak man.
FACT 100%

That's the point of boxing. Not getting hit. It takes one hit to KO someone. But I still agree that Joshua trying not to get hit also prevents him from winning by KO. Also, we saw his last fight, he is not a powerful puncher n can't take punches.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by NwokoloOwa: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Glory be to God.

We thank God he lost only his belts. If na Fury e for lose e life
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by shegun4sur: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:
DJ copy won't like this grin grin

Who knows if he lost so that he can cash out big time on a rematch bout just like his previous fight

His last loss even wasn't intentional. He had explanation for it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by cezarman(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2021
See Nigerians! I will say it again... Na only when e good Nigerians fit support you oh! Never trust a Nigerian, no matter the tribe. Let a misfortune befall you and you'll see that Nigerians are pretenders, hypocrites, cowards and a very very wicked set of people... I'm pretty sure if Buhari kills all of us, the rest of the world go happy scatter, because we're a real thorn in the flesh for them.

When the dude was winning other champions who were there before him, even with knockouts and great skills, mumu people dey praise and claim am, now that he has lost, them Don dey bla bla bla bla bla... Little wonder he ran away from una to fight for Britain in the first place. If na me be am, I no go even reveal I be Nigerian at all sef... Bad luck!

Imagine Someone with 26 fights, 24 wins (22 by KO) and 2 losses and everyone is shouting fraud. When he was winning they kept boasting and shining their dirty teeth like roasted goats angry

What if the guy is actually stronger and better than him? He could've lost for many reasons. Your win is not always certain in the ring, till you actually win, and No one stays at the top forever.

Y'all don't deserve that sport (boxing), just stick with your yeye, monkey post local soccer.

Nonsense angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Kexman99: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Boxing is really funny.

How can you be a professional at damaging people's face? Mehn..
I wonder o
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Anakazo22: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:

Stop talking shit, we must learn how to appreciate our own and stop talking down on them, Joshua has done fantastic in his boxing career, you win some lose some, and in life you can't reign forever. Congrats to Usyk and kudos to Joshua for making Nigeria proud all these years.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by greypencils: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2021
And this is the person who wants to fight Wilder and Fury? Them go just kill am.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Anakazo22: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2021
rottennaija:

Exactly. I used to rate this guy high, but he doesn't seem to impress at big stages.

Some of you talk without sense, what do you
mean that he doesn't impress at big stage, how did he become champion for so many years,na you dey help am fight since. We always bad-mouth our own, Joshua has done fantastic in his boxing career, you can't be champion forever, congrats to Usyk and kudos to Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Tgrey(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Ololanla:
There will be a rematch
3 times heavyweight champion in the making
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by KosiGee(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
AJ isn't that good. He just seems to be lucky. But luck wasn't by his side tonight.

I disagree on that part of him not being good and lucky.

Anthony Joshua is a good boxer but something isn’t quite ok with him lately.
Maybe it has to do with his mentality, training, team and tactics.

He was stiff, inhibited, unadaptable, lethargic and uninspiring.
He fought same way, same tactics from round one to the last round.
He had solid jabs and hooks but for every successful jab to Usyk’s face, Usyk replied and countered with punches that rocked Joshua. Not sure if Joshua was scared of him or just sticking to a game plan. Every time Joshua catches Usyk with good punches, he never follow them up angry angry it was agonising watching Usyk move back and recover quickly.

This is not the Joshua that beat Klitschko and Dillian Whyte.

Joshua is a solid guy and I always imagine him unleashing the beast in him. If he does that, he’d be unstoppable. The Joshua that fought Ruiz is a sissy version of the original guy that beat Klitschko.
He hasn’t changed…even the second fight against Ruiz was not good enough. He fought like an amateur.
Only him know what’s going on with him.

You can’t have that all diet, trainings and still lack the fight, fury, energy, stamina, endurance, flexibility and killer instincts.

He is strong but that strength hasn’t shown. He is young but even his youth wasn’t evident when he fought last night.

Oleksandr Usyk on the other hand is just 34 but looks like a 40 something, nearly 50 year old guy with the body of some trouble maker who spend all his time in the pub drinking and getting involved in brawls…but he was ferocious, aggressive, brave and full of energy.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Anakazo22: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Pidginwhisper:

You be big fool, what do you mean that he doesn't deserve to hold the title,did they give it to him as a gift in the first place, we Nigerians always bad-mouth our own all the time, when things are not going our way, Joshua has been fantastic for years,he has made Nigeria proud and besides Nigeria never invested anything in his life. He has been champion for many years so I don't understand when you say he doesn't deserve it, learn to talk with your sense.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Anakazo22: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Instead of this guy to be serious with is career he is busy snapping pictures with DJ cuppy up and down so Na so u wan take fight Tyson fury? lol
Nigerians were busy hyping this Joshua for me this guy can't withstand doetany wilder talk more of rugged Tyson fury. the guy na heavy ote

Some of you always talk like fools, what has snapping picture got to do with winning a fight,so Joshua won't enjoy his life again, you talk like a sadist, when he was winning nobody said anything,now he lost we are all accusing him,he has been champion for years,he has done well,u can't reign forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.