Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,419 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua (2383 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Usyk: Size Don’t Matter, AJ Will Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2021
The big boxing event took place on the evening of September 25 at Tottenham’s home arena in London, the capital of England.

Ukrainian heavyweight Alexander Usik (18-0, 13 KOs) won on points Anthony Joshua from Great Britain (24-1, 22 KOs) and took away the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO champion belts from him.

At the end of the 12th round, the Ukrainian issued a powerful attack, and only the gong saved the British from the knockout. As it turned out, the responsible persons gave the gong 5 seconds earlier than expected, and thus saved Joshua from knockout and shame..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdEseC8aGG8

The British had to save their own from being knocked out on home soil grin

Boxers and influencers around the world are reacting to the smashing Anthony Joshua got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBQP1vTcoCA

Cc semid4lyfe, honeric01

1 Share

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by jom28gy(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2021
I thought this fight was postponed to October?
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2021
jom28gy:
I thought this fight was postponed to October?

Bros na wa for you o, try and be listening to news na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by jom28gy(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Please where did you hear it?
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2021
jom28gy:

Please where did you hear it?

Bros it is all over the world news undecided AJ was beaten like someone who was caught sleeping with another man's wife ..it was so bad he won only 2 rounds by 3 or 2 points Usyk won all the rest. In the final round he was being thrashed at the ropes when the count down started they illegally ended the fight with 5 seconds to go to save him the embarrassing fate or being knocked out infront.of.his home crowd.. it was a shameful display indeed

1 Like

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by jom28gy(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Bros it is all over the world news undecided AJ was beaten like someone who was caught sleeping with another man's wife ..it was so bad he won only 2 rounds by 3 or 2 points Usyk won all the rest. In the final round he was being thrashed at the ropes when the count down started they illegally ended the fight with 5 seconds to go to save him the embarrassing fate or being knocked out infront.of.his home crowd.. it was a shameful display indeed
so pity, because of this fight,I recharged my DStv, but I missed the timing, hence couldn't watch it, even at that no light too.
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by paulolee(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2021
omooor....i watched dt fight n cant help but pity Aj after seeing this small ge disgracing him..
I dnt trust boxing n mayb its a plan for a rematch bt I dnt see this Aj facing fury because the disgrace would b disastrous

1 Like

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2021
jom28gy:
so pity, because of this fight,I recharged my DStv, but I missed the timing, hence couldn't watch it, even at that no light too.

But you could still have heard about it in the news or you didn't reqd news at all?
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by jom28gy(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

But you could still have heard about it in the news or you didn't reqd news at all?
is hardly some news will say it, they always talk about football which am not interested
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by usecondom(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Shaemful fight. AJ should go and rest he's started embarrassing himself. Wilder and Fury will devour him. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2021
usecondom:
Shameful fight. AJ should go and rest he's started embarrassing himself. Wilder and Fury will devour him. Nonsense.

Fury will eat him alive in 3 rounds grin AJ should retire now and not even think of a rematch, he isn't a real boxer.. I am starting to believe the rumors that he staged alot of his fights. Time will tell
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by usecondom(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2021
He's a perfect body builder and yes he should retire and go build a very big gym to keep people fit. He's no fighter he was lucky.

NoFucksToGive:

Fury will eat him alive in 3 rounds grin AJ should retire now and not even think of a rematch, he isn't a real boxer.. I am starting to believe the rumors that he staged alot of his fights. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by Jerryherd: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Saving AJ's pretty boy ass
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by darocha1: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2021
This is part of what abokifx caused by meddling with dollar rate. Now AJ has lost a good fight.

I support FG for shutting dem down

1 Like

Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by bewla(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

U can't trust news in Nigeria
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by Shedrack777: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2021
op you lied
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by mekonglobal(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Chai AJ sorry oo go prepare and come back stronger.

Just maybe he didn't take the ten wraps of amala and ewedu i sent to him
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by Bornsinner7: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Y'all are retarded.. stupid comments even on other threads on AJ..

If he had won.. you guys will be quick to claim him "the Nigerian blood".. mo...fuckers..

Anyway what do you expect from products of a broken system??.. comments from civil people?? I hope not..

Well.. quick recovery AJ.. they say - Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by NoFucksToGive: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
op you lied

Why not use Google ? Since the whole world is lying and you are the only sane honest person.
Re: Usyk Got A Knockout Stolen! Gong Was Given 5 Seconds Early And Saved Joshua by vladhom: 3:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Support this petition. We need to stop this in future. How come they stops the fight ? It is not fair. https://www.nairaland.com/6772048/usyk-got-knockout-stolen-gong

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Exotic Luxurious Super Cars (photos) / Appreciating Mike Adenuga For Supporting Nigerian Football / A Picture Of Pele Crying At Maradona Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.