Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hearing From God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hearing From God! (391 Views)

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Hearing From Jesus / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(24/06/2018) Hearing From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing From God! by izubext007: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Have you ever wonder how to hear from God clearly ? Or do you think that one day you will hear a loud and thick voice from above ? The answer is NO; why ?
God is ever present to listen to you when ever you open your Bible Isaiah 11:18, the Bible also tell's us that will should call the Lord for us to see great things Jeremiah 33:3.
So it is the studying of your Bible that makes u hear from God . Will shouldn't not be deceived by any nay Sayer Hosea 4:1.
So my brothers in the Lord , when ever you read a verse in the Bible , you just hear from the Lord , your role is to obey him.
God bless you all .
Re: Hearing From God! by Kobojunkie: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2021
izubext007:
Have you ever wonder how to hear from God clearly ? Or do you think that one day you will hear a loud and thick voice from above ? The answer is NO; why ?
God is ever present to listen to you when ever you open your Bible Isaiah 11:18, the Bible also tell's us that will should call the Lord for us to see great things Jeremiah 33:3.
So it is the studying of your Bible that makes u hear from God . Will shouldn't not be deceived by any nay Sayer Hosea 4:1.
So my brothers in the Lord , when ever you read a verse in the Bible , you just hear from the Lord , your role is to obey him.
God bless you all .
God never said, "Study the Bible and you will hear me", no. undecided

Instesd, over over and over, God said, of those who submit to and obey His commandments - those who humble themselves to Him - if they call to Him, He will answer them. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Message To Ethiopia. / At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi / If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Bbnaija They Must Die - Mummy GO (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.