Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! (1689 Views)

I Had A Dream Last Night About Osun Governorship Election. See What I Dreamt. / Dream..last Night....... Tinubu / My Dream Last Night: Atiku/obi Govt. Inaugurated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by rollywise(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]My dream last night!
We were all in our respective homes in a quiet afternoon when suddenly there was pandemonium. Everyone ran out and soon there was no house or rooms to run to because there were Jets and drones above the sky throwing and detonating missiles randomly on our roofs. Everyone ran Helter skelter. For those familiar with my area, we ran down Jemila road, into those waterine areas for safety. I discovered in the midst of the pandemonium the President was notified. He stretched out his neck from something like a window of a plane or a room to see what the noise was about, when he saw the chaos, he drifted his neck back in. The funny thing about the attacks were that they were in intervals. There was a long time in between attacks that would make us all come out from our hiding thinking it was over and just then the strike from the drones and jets hits again. I could sense the fear in everyone's bones. After every attack we all would scream the name of our loved ones just to be sure they still complete. There was tears, wailing and shouting from all corners. At a point I felt like I should just be hit so I stop worrying over the next strike coz no one knew if it was over or not because of the long intervals in between strikes. In no time, they sent very young boys as foot soldiers with knives, cutlasses and rifles to shoot and maim in between the drone strikes. I had no choice than to fight. I killed about 13 of them with their own knife. I woke up at the point I was overpowered. This is about the third time I'll see Nigeria like this. I ask us to pray so it doesn't have to get to this. It's already happening in some part of the North. But I fear we are too comfortable in the South and West. May God not forsake us.�

4 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by sugeMPee: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
I pray God will save Nigeria. My brother, you have done well by alerting everyone. Let's continue to pray. Either as Muslim or christians or even an herbalist, a successful and peaceful Nigeria is not negotiable. War of any sort I'd not an option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by ConqueredWest: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2021
War is coming and nothing can stop the war except for justice & fairness to all sections of Nigeria.

rollywise

5 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by Mrsoft3(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
rollywise:
We were all in our respective homes in a quiet afternoon when suddenly there was pandemonium. Everyone ran out and soon there was no house or rooms to run to because there were Jets and drones above the sky throwing and detonating missiles randomly on our roofs. Everyone ran Helter skelter. For those familiar with my area, we ran down Jemila road, into those waterine areas for safety. I discovered in the midst of the pandemonium the President was notified. He stretched out his neck from something like a window of a plane or a room to see what the noise was about, when he saw the chaos, he drifted his neck back in. The funny thing about the attacks were that they were in intervals. There was a long time in between attacks that would make us all come out from our hiding thinking it was over and just then the strike from the drones and jets hits again. I could sense the fear in everyone's bones. After every attack we all would scream the name of our loved ones just to be sure they still complete. There was tears, wailing and shouting from all corners. At a point I felt like I should just be hit so I stop worrying over the next strike coz no one knew if it was over or not because of the long intervals in between strikes. In no time, they sent very young boys as foot soldiers with knives, cutlasses and rifles to shoot and maim in between the drone strikes. I had no choice than to fight. I killed about 13 of them with their own knife. I woke up at the point I was overpowered. This is about the third time I'll see Nigeria like this. I ask us to pray so it doesn't have to get to this. It's already happening in some part of the North. But I fear we are too comfortable in the South and West. May God not forsake us.�

Had similar dreams, seen myself leading people to the war front. Our enemies still not identified, have never wished to be an army personnel. Have seen attacks from the sky, blood bath everywhere. Oh Lord have mercy upon this country

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by Canvass: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Your dream is everyday reality for some people already. Even if it is not physical for some, it may be financial or emotional or spiritual or medical or any other wise imaginable.

Solution is to vote wisely and defend your vote in 2023. Prayer would successful have done its part by keeping this war at bay until that time.

5 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by helinues: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Buy mosquito net, buy mosquito net, you no gree.

See the effects now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by SarkinYarki: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Your dream is actually happening somewhere bin Nigeria everyday alreadyv

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by Naijabad: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2021
rollywise:

I have no prayers to waste on Nigeria. Allow my people go.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by mybiz234: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

See the effects now

Whatever it is you depend on that makes you reason with your anus, I hope it doesn't fail you when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by mybiz234: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

See the effects now

Do you know how many people have been murdered like that in Benue and plateau State?

Whatever happens in the future, I pray it doesn't spare you so that you can learn from experience not to shun reality

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by helinues: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Do you know how many people have been murdered like that in Benue and plateau State?

Whatever happens in the future, I pray it doesn't spare you so that you can learn from experience not to shun reality

Taah, leave that threat to sheepish.. Is Benue and Plateau state the only region in NC? How are the likes of Kwara and Kogi being able to tame the insecurities challenges that clueless Ortom can't do the same?

What's stopping Ortom from banning open grazing in Benue state?
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by pusapou(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

See the effects now
hahahaha I
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by hybrid11(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Your dream doesn't really mean it is Nigeria as a whole. This might be a vision of the spiritual war going in your family generally...
Look for a dream interpreter to interpret it for you
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by mybiz234: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

Taah, leave that threat to sheepish.. Is Benue and Plateau state the only region in NC? How are the likes of Kwara and Kogi being able to tame the insecurities challenges that clueless Ortom can't do the same?

What's stopping Ortom from banning open grazing in Benue state?

Can you vow on the destiny of your children that Kogi and Kwara are recording the same interests of the murderers like Benue and plateau States?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by SenR(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2021
I also had similar dreams about war and chaos in Nigeria. It felt so real.

Let's always pray for our beloved country.
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by rollywise(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Canvass:
Your dream is everyday reality for some people already. Even if it is not physical for some, it may be financial or emotional or spiritual or medical or any other wise imaginable.

Solution is to vote wisely and defend your vote in 2023. Prayer would successful have done its part by keeping this war at bay until that time.

I don't know you, but I know you are wise!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by rollywise(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
Your dream doesn't really mean it is Nigeria as a whole. This might be a vision of the spiritual war going in your family generally...
Look for a dream interpreter to interpret it for you

My family is very peaceful. We have our challenges but this is not it. Like I stated in the post, this is the third time. All the dreams are so clear. I can not share them all here. But I know from these dreams and what's going on with this government that something big is cooking up and it's not good. We can't fight but we can pray.
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by rollywise(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
ConqueredWest:
War is coming and nothing can stop the war except for justice & fairness to all sections of Nigeria.

rollywise

War is not sweet my brother. Hmmmm.... All ambitions and aspirations would be terminated with the piercing bullets of a gun and sharp edges of a machete. Places of great discomfort will become refuge. Fear will become a thing to master if you wanna live another day. Thoughts and worries of where loved ones are and how they are faring will torment your heart. War is not sweet my brother. That we don't fight then, let us pray now.
Re: My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria! by chiiraq802(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2021
na MuMu dey pray for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Police Station: FFK Blames South East Governors! / What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? / APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.