Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing (12566 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
I swear to God, YES!.

Make God lift you, make you enter USA lasan. You are made of you are serious with it.
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by selfdefence: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
No skill is a waste, it's definitely needed in many places
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Any necessary skill/s acquired is an added advantage
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by zanshi: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
Plumbers did you regret your plumbing career?? Please advise me is plumbing still in demand

https://www.algonquincollege.com/ro/pay/fee-estimator/?campus=ALL&startterm=2021F&residency=international&programFees=0522X01FWO#programDetail

You can even use this to Japa and fees are affordable.

Plumbers abroad make good money you know and the jobs are always in demand all season.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Hilena(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Of course uncle... Go and find out how much they collect for a house project from start to finish and you will be shock

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Plumbing skill can't be useless
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by PediakAuthor: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
Plumbers did you regret your plumbing career?? Please advise me is plumbing still in demand
You can also learn piping designs for both domestic and industrial usage undecided
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Impregnable101: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Yeah but find a way to Europe when you get it. Plumbers in Nigeria are dirt poor.
I'm a plumber working in one of the shell facility in delta state. I can boldly tell u that i earn X2 of of what most bankers earn. My certificate couldn't pave the way for me...... plumbing did! Still hoping to leave the country though

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Plumbing better jare for your own safety,because
. (NYSC) don cast -To think that an organisation headed by a MILITARY GENERAL is advising people to have their ransom money ready speaks volumes.Lowkey sef baba fit don already put him own for fixed deposit as we speak.Sooner or later, we'll be asked to take advantage of early bird ransom payments.

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by felixawe(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Plumber services is needed daily, whether I'm household, organization, etc, I have friend whom made money thru plumbing.
If you hit hotel work like piping the whole hotel, o boy na money be that ooo
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

It's a good profession. Especially in America, Canada or Europe. We pay $400 for plumber to just come to your house to diagnose plumbing problems. That's just money to take a look.
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Burgerlomo: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

Very lucrative in Western countries
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by dangoteinlaw: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Switch your style up. If they hate, let them hate and watch the money pile up.

Abo lan so fun omo luabi...
fofty cheesy
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by motymop: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Yeah but find a way to Europe when you get it. Plumbers in Nigeria are dirt poor.

In Europe too, they are poor.

The only 2 countries were blue collar jobs like plumpers pays well is in canada and US.

A canadian plumber mocked white collar workers on a site, this guy earned about 12k from 3 jobs in a single day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Skillsnigeria: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes, you can
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Horlardorjah(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please do learn it cos it's a trade that will be needed forever here. Learn from a good place though

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Hyphy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

YES!!!!!! Very lucrative
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by cablenews: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tonto becomes a brand ambassador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al5PZI8KxWE
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by solidmyk(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Plumbing is a good profession, They make good money esp when it comes to getting a whole building plumbing contract, I've seen folks who does some few days work and uses the remaining days resting they've never begged for money cos they're always self sufficient.
That reminds me of when one of my relative arrived lagos, that was about 10 years ago, he was put somewhere to learn the work, what I realised is that during the learning process he's started collecting his own lil jobs and he never asked my pop for assistance anymore, that's to show how paying the work is and before I forget he invited us to his house warming two years ago, he has his family now.

Back to the topic plumbing work pays, esp to those those who are physically fit, cause it's demands strengths and again you should be that kind of person that'll be able to endure things that'll cause you irritation, most times you might be called to fix blocked sewage system, before I forget you should be business oriented cause that's how most skilled traders make their money.
Aside from practising it here in Nigeria, you'll really make it big if you could migrate overseas
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by mmsen: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes, good plumbers are scarce wherever you go on this earth.
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by AnI77: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

Go and learn how to tap palm wine, but do your own with some dose of class and swag. That is one profession where skilled manpower is in high demand. You can even export your palm wine to other African countries. That market is underserved right now. Thank me later.
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Ezmans: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
plumbing is a good job but make it a goal to save some cash & open a small shop to sample some plumbing materials you I'll make it
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
fofty cheesy

you sabi. Fitty wink
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Forgodsgrace: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Grab that opportunity fast fast.That’s what is putting food on the table of a close friend now that graduated many years ago from Unilag.
Moreover,artisans are highly needed in abroad

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by SmartMen: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
please do. Any technical skill is adviceable ooo. In the US, plumbers are one of the highest paid
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by twinskenny(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
yes brother any hand work now is in high demand
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by HRSweetness(f): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is ignorant talk. I'm an Interior Architect and run an installation company. I have a team of plumbers and pay 20k for installation of one concealed WC solution. Excluding other fittings required in a bathroom.

The least project I handle is a 3 bedroom apartment which typically has 4 toilets. Let me stop here and address the OP.
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by themanderon: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
When people will never stop building new structures you are still asking this?
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
This shouldn't be a question, better grab it, one day of u leave dis shit hole country u will hit jackpot with it
Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by femi4: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
You can't go wrong with plumbing. Even outside the country, you are hot cake

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing by izubext007: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes , and if u are fast in learning, go and learn CCTV installation, it's pays here in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December / A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. / Can I Be A Businessman As A Federal Government Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.