Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, (935 Views)

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / Poor In 2019,don't Be This 2020,come In Here!! / Loom Money Nigeria Is A Pure Scam And Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by ibo8fv: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria is nothing more than that.

Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage,
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by ibo8fv: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Professional trouble solving.
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by adabmo: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
ibo8fv:
Professional trouble solving.

AMATEUR FRAUDSTER.

if you like, create thousands of account I will not allow you to scam anyone again

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by adabmo: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
ibo8fv:
Too many people encounter various problems during the exchange of RMB, resulting in failure to exchange successfully or being cheated.
We are a professional exchange company. If you find us, we can give you a good exchange rate. In addition, we can connect with our broker in Nigeria and make one-to-one contact. Exchange rate 75 / 90
You can also contact me with WhatsApp
852 6422 4981

SCAM SCAM SCAM

You use this alternate username to sing praise of your other username. After I exposed your fraud, you begin to use this username to continue your scam but you forgot to change number. You are amateur fraudster

Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by ibo8fv: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
adabmo:

AMATEUR FRAUDSTER.

if you like, create thousands of account I will not allow you to scam anyone again

SCAM SCAM SCAM

You are?
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by adabmo: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
ibo8fv:

You are?

Your nightmare
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by ibo8fv: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
adabmo:

Your nightmare

More comments, thank you, please.
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by adabmo: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
ibo8fv:

More comments, thank you, please.

Thief

Go n look for job

Fraud is not work
Re: Nigeria is nothing more than that. Garbage, Poor countries, by ibo8fv: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
adabmo:

Thief

Go n look for job

Fraud is not work

You bit me? I'm just like this,

(1) (Reply)

All About Shares / How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? / How To Go About Commodity Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.