Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70148 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by envoymedia: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrClAxvDhqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIZWlswTGY

Anthony Joshua has reacted to his defeat
as world heavyweight champion by Oleksandr Usyk on Saturday 25th September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Facebook;

"Keep positive even if the world’s crumbling in front of you! London I love you & thank you each and every time!"
https://www.facebook.com/100044344960268/posts/404184504403045/?app=fbl

Oleksandr Usyk was crowned as the new unified world heavyweight champion after a unanimous decision win over Anthony Joshua with scores of 117-112, 116-112, 115-113.

The British boxer had put his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight belts on the line against the WBO mandatory challenger from Ukraine.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Defeat accepted no hate or foul play against joshua.

Lesson, we must think twice before romancing with this pressent aso r...k occupant to avoid tourching storey.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2021
The Ukrainian nightmare almost lynched the Nigerian-born British or British Nigerian chop chop to death...British Media.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
No champion forever, and try and come back big, better and best and do all in your power to avoid DJ CUPPY!!! try by all means, so u don't loose again

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2021
I feel bad for him. The rematch go hot like fire �

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2021
The beating no be here......

Avoid cuppy you no hear now see your life

https://www.nairaland.com/6771404/diary-bolt-drivers-share-experience

Contribution needed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2021
He has nothing to say, make he just shut im mouth, the guy fall my hand

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
You lost after associating yourself with failure

432 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
grin the guy dealt with him.

Well that's life you don't always win.

25 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hybrid11(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Na this hand him wan use against Tyson fury and wilder grin grin
He should retire, he is now a naira trillionaire and $ billionaire

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Them don give my guy opolo eye, still carry him belts on top grin

Even Manchester lost to Aston Villa at home.

Every game is like that, no biggie.

I pray you bounce back, we love you.

Boxing lost its biggest fight in Fury-Joshua but gained a star in Oleksandr Usyk

51 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ENGINEERG(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
PEOPLE ALWAYS KNOW QUOTES WHEN THEY FACE PROBLEMS

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
You win some, you lose some. Continue to work hard and bounce back. Truly, AJ saw beating oo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by OGdaddy(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
He started failing when he started to associate with Nigeria.

No offense but i said what i said.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
As determined fighter, never

1. Be too into ladies, it weakens a fighter

2. Be too into social media, it makes you loose focus

3. Never under estimate your opponent....you never know people's strength until after a personnal contest with them.

Never say never, we still believe in you JOSHUA

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerians and their pulling down mentality. You can't always win all the time! If Aj was a full American, Americans would cheer him up that he can always win another time and not putting him down further more just like what most Nigerians are doing with their speeches, comments. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors AJ.

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Village people don dey put hand for him matter small small but thank God say him no vomit almala...

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:

Please be specific.......when he started associating with DJ CUPPY!!!

A quick question, since when you denounced Nigeria what have you achieved......

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by NakwansaPolice: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
grin

Next time you'll learn to stay away from terrorist buhari.

That match should be walkover for you but terrorist buhari and the curses of innocent Nigerians following him affected you.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist blood sucking gworo grinding demon

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by shegsrules(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
You win some and loose some. The main thing is a Comeback to shut up the critics, if not then it is all over AJ.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by baralatie(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
The beating no be here......

Avoid cuppy you no hear now see your life
Them no they hear word!

grin grin

Fully don drain him testosterone !

grin

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
He has nothing to say, make he just shut im mouth, the guy fall my hand

Nigerian with thier stupid mentality. Have you see anyone or team that remain champion forever?

Nottingham Forest once Europian Champion, now. they are in an league one. All the fans still remains with them cos they believe that We lose we win we stil together

AJ come back Strong. We dey with u.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
My friend, you're a pussy. angry angry angry angry

Your trainiers are all ass niggaz.

Your mate no dey fvck anyhow, real heavyweight champions fvck only 2 times in a year.

I watched the fight, I was just smh.

Dude couldn't land a single punch in the rounds 10, 11 and 12.

Assthony Joshuass. angry

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by xeratech: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Why other Nigerian blogs and pages are sympathizing with jushua but only Nairaland is criticizing and mocking him? wink

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by saddler: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by OGdaddy(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
Na this hand him wan use against Tyson fury and wilder grin grin
He should retire, he is now a naira trillionaire and $ billionaire
He is not a $ billionaire.

He is not even richer than Neymar

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Make I no lie, the way I dey see this AJ me sef fit beat am. To close him other eye dey hungry me.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:

and u think you have sense lyk that abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by africanpride1: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Like if you Agree.
Maturity at its peak! Exudes so much confidence. Love for all and hate for non kinda person. love this guy's inner Joy that radiates infectiously. Such a good, kind and happy Soul AJ is! May ALMIGHTY Grant you Long Life for you to make us all Africans proud the more. Ise!!!

kiss Kisses for you my brother. Just pure Love. #NoHomo!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Arewalegend: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Waiting Zlatan run leave U go dey chop..now see waiting e cost u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Drakkernoir: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:

I concur.....This Nigeria na confirmed destiny killer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.