Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70150 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MT: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
mountmoriah:
No champion forever, he better go and resign

What about Mayweather?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ibrocool(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Anthony Joshua has tried. It is time for a new champion to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by jydeskill1(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Na only London the guy dey thank... Nigerians just dey form familiarity.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hybrid11(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He is not a $ billionaire.

He is not even richer than Neymar
OK but he is richer than you

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by mybiz234: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
He has nothing to say, make he just shut im mouth, the guy fall my hand

But you celebrated him when he was winning.

You are a Fairweather friend. That's a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
No Long thing.....
A well deserved loss....
Boxing is a game.....

AJ should try a rematch after an effective and thorough training!

In another news if you love sports and you have a browsing gadget + internet access but you ain't earning from your sports love and activities then you are very unwise. Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text to get mentorship on how you can effectively earn from sports and it's activities!
There is so much money in sporting activities so there is room for you to grab your online experience as per cashing out!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Jcash90: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Joshua I dey tell you to reduce the rate at which you dey knack but u no gree see wetin excess knacking don cause, sorry sha my friend
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by OGdaddy(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
ademidedavid:

Please be specific.......when he started associatng with DJ CUPPY!!!

Yeah cheesy cheesy but not only her though, lots of reasons that has to do with Nigeria.

50% of the fans in Nigeria supporting him publicly but on a low key wants him to fail and lose the fight.

That's how evil some Nigerians are.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
You don’t win always it’s a game we love you

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Na buhari cause am
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

But you celebrated him when he was winning.

You are a Fairweather friend. That's a shame
yes I love him, but I won't celebrate failure cos he even make me lose my bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
It is well
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Zhunnurayn(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Who cares, I'm a fan of pro wrestling. More concerned about Roman reigns vs Finn Balor tonight at extreme rules
Pro Wrestling is the final frontier of sports entertainment

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sonicroyel: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
He has nothing to say, make he just shut im mouth, the guy fall my hand

E know your hand??
You for sofri go fight usyk na
U just open mouth waaaa like say e easy
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by mybiz234: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
yes I love him, but I won't celebrate failure cos he even make me lose my bet

Then you just confirmed that you are a Fairweather friend...a very bad friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by OGdaddy(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
and u think you have sense lyk that abi
Only the wise understand what i said and the reason i said that.

Believe it or not, Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by drey076(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why
stop bringing wilder into the picture
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
tried to do better next time
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Herkim(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Such is life , boxing is a game win or lose .

Kudos to you my Joshua Anthony , for making us proud of you.

Kindly move on with your life regardless of the situation you are presently . Losing a fight does not mean you are not a good fighter .

With adequate preparation and strategy next time , you will surely win.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Brace up joshua.you are still the champion

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
Yeah cheesy cheesy but not only her though, lots of reasons that has to do with Nigeria.

50% of the fans in Nigeria supporting him publicly but on a low key wants him to fail and lose the fight.

That's how evil some Nigerians are.

AJ is into so many flamboyant life style recently........he has not been doing the needed, the Nigeria life style got into his head no body's wishes can affect him except him himself.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by haslaw(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Such is life.

You win you lose some
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by casted81: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
How much is he getting for losing this match??
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Then you just confirmed that you are a Fairweather friend...a very bad friend.
I still love him nw, I just still dey vex for am for nw
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by tarantino1: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
Na this hand him wan use against Tyson fury and wilder grin grin
He should retire, he is now a naira trillionaire and $ billionaire

He is actually targeting billion dollars as total career earnings. Said something about millions being too small
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2021
drey076:
stop bringing wilder into the picture
bro, wilder will KO aj na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sonicroyel: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He is not a $ billionaire.

He is not even richer than Neymar

Depending on your source Sha?
AJ is around the 90-95mil mark and last I checked Neymar himself hasn't hit triple figs
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonicroyel:

E know your hand??
You for sofri go fight usyk na
U just open mouth waaaa like say e easy
e no easy? Pesin dey earn millions of dollars for just one fight and telling me rubbish here, u know the kind job me I dey do and how much I dey earn?
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Southernigbo: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2021
What is southpaw pls. Aj need to tell us d quality of his punches . Well won't be surprised if d watch was planned out
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2021
In your next rematch fight him pound for pound.Dont be running like you did against your rematch with Andy Luiz.Stand and fight to claim your belt back.
Lastly,don't visit Buhari again.That man na badluck
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by victorVIC1(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2021
The reactions of majority of nairalanders concerning this guy's failure tell a lot about the mentality of an average Nigerian.

They are only for you when the weather is fair.

Beside, any career dey this earth wey person no dey occasionally experience failures?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.