Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70145 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2021
hisgrace090:
Defeat accepted no hate or fowl play against joshua.

If na wailer now…
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Handsum64: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
You lost after associating yourself with failure
Sick people
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

U no know before? undecided

Dey whine urself there.

Me for example, I no dey fight wrestling (gidigbo), cos I know say I no too get stamina, I just get body ni.

Make one small pikin no come smack me on the ground. grin

I hail u, bro.
Haha hahahhahahaha I have learn something today o I will stop being a player, chop and run

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by rampantlover: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He started failing when he started to associate with Nigeria.

No offense but i said what i said.

An infantile statement uttered by a slowpoke whose brain is smaller than a woman's c.l.i.t.o.r.i.s. Joshua's association with Nigeria is by birth.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
daddytime:

That's how you greet your parents every morning.
Terrorist head slamming goat.
You are mad
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why

He no fall my hand o....i have said, countless times, that mofo call joshua is not a boxer at all....

He better no fight fury or wilder.....those guys go disgrace or kill him.......olodo boxer

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why

He would beat Wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by techWriter3: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
render I no truth, the thing I comin know this AJ me sef fit defeated dewan. To closure him other eyelid comin hungry me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

He no fall my hand o....i have said, countless times, that mofo call joshua is not a boxer at all....

He better no fight fury or wilder.....those guys go disgrace or kill him.......olodo boxer

AJ is a better boxer than Wilder.

Usyk is a better boxer than AJ. That was why he beat AJ.

But Wilder is not as good as AJ. As long as AJ avoids his explosive right, he will easily beat Wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nigerians and their pulling down mentality. You can't always win all the time! If Aj was a full American, Americans would cheer him up that he can always win another time and not putting him down further more just like what most Nigerians are doing with their speeches, comments. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors AJ.

Oga, joshua is a lazy arse boxer......he is not swift at all.....if dem born him mama well, make he go face Fury and wilder, them go use punches send am to his grave.... useless boxer

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
That is what champions go through to make history. AJ I still love brother . Keep fighting , great future
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

But Wilder is not as good as AJ. As long as AJ avoids his explosive right, he will easily beat Wilder.

U mean that useless joshua? I don't think so.....he better go find something else to dey do, before dem use punch cripple am

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
He really needs a break for now
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha hahahhahahaha I have learn something today o I will stop being a player, chop and run

Smiles...

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
jydeskill1:
Na only London the guy dey thank... Nigerians just dey form familiarity.

Joshua na british , not a nigeria......
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If Buhari is a failure and you are the meaning of success, I pray non of my loved ones will be like you
lmao I knew all these Fulani cows would come quoting me grin grin… Vaccinated or not pls stay away from comment next time cos it seems like your stupidity is highly contagious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2021
clothingonline:
You don’t win always it’s a game we love you

Speak for yourself,. I don't love him.....he is a weak arse boxer.......

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

U sure say u watched AJ fights lately? undecided

AJ no go reach 8th round before Wilder knock him out.

Wetin u dey talk!

U fall my hands, bro.

AJ and Wilder?

Wilder go knock him out, not with unanimous decision.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrClAxvDhqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIZWlswTGY

Anthony Joshua has reacted to his defeat
as world heavyweight champion by Oleksandr Usyk on Saturday 25th September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100044344960268/posts/404184504403045/?app=fbl

Oleksandr Usyk was crowned as the new unified world heavyweight champion after a unanimous decision win over Anthony Joshua with scores of 117-112, 116-112, 115-113.

The British boxer had put his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight belts on the line against the WBO mandatory challenger from Ukraine.

If AJ were to be a Chelsea fan, he would have been blaming the referee, the canvass, his trainer, his gloves and the judges for his loss.

He would have been shouting 'Ojoro Ojoro' even as doctors stitch his eye sockets that Usyk pummeled.

AJ is a real champion. There's a winning even in defeat. AJ will be back.

Don't quit, bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by teepain: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nigerians and their pulling down mentality. You can't always win all the time! If Aj was a full American, Americans would cheer him up that he can always win another time and not putting him down further more just like what most Nigerians are doing with their speeches, comments. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors AJ.

Very well said. Most Nigerians with that pull him down mentality are miserable and misery loves company.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrClAxvDhqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIZWlswTGY

Anthony Joshua has reacted to his defeat
as world heavyweight champion by Oleksandr Usyk on Saturday 25th September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100044344960268/posts/404184504403045/?app=fbl

Oleksandr Usyk was crowned as the new unified world heavyweight champion after a unanimous decision win over Anthony Joshua with scores of 117-112, 116-112, 115-113.

The British boxer had put his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight belts on the line against the WBO mandatory challenger from Ukraine.

Buhari self go beat this yeye joshua under 3 rounds
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hkidola00(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He is not a $ billionaire.

He is not even richer than Neymar
guy he said billionaire in naira...read properly
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hassan4: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Joshua is just a fine boy. He has never won on Knock out. I wish him well. Naija babes don suck e small energy out with fake love.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
SniperSmurf:
I feel bad for him. The rematch go hot like fire �

Nothing will happen in rematch, he'll still be on the defensive instead of attacking, spending all the time trying to dodge blows and running about.
AJ is slow, lacks confidence and fierceness. He's only calculative but other boxers are calculative too.
It's just like Messi, Messi has the whole football gifts of a god but he's too cold and complacent. He's not fierce and competitive.

Assuming this Adesanya UFC guy was AJ. That one has mouth, fierceness, courage, skill everything join. That one would even attempt to beat people bigger than him.
AJ is not that good enough except he's ready to step up his game.
All these slow motion tactical approach can't work all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He started failing when he started to associate with Nigeria.

No offense but i said what i said.

This is not true.

The truth is AJ became too comfortable.

He was undefeated at the time he met Ruiz for the first time.

At that time, he was used to putting people on the backfoot.

Even Parker who was otherwise a quick boxer failed to use his swiftness on that morning.

But when Joshua met a Ruiz who was quick, and who stayed in his face all night, he faltered.

The same happened in his fight with Usyk.

The fact is that AJ is not as good as he thought he was.

He began to struggle when he met better boxers than the ones he had fought previously.

This is why Fury will beat him as well.

In fact, Fury will be a harder opponent for Joshua to handle because Fury's movement is awkward, and Joshua is not very smart.

When I was saying that Joshua is not a very good boxer back then, sentimental Nigerians called me a hater.

I told them Joshua has only fought an old (and worse still, defensive Wladmir), an edgy Parker, a beatable Takam, and an inexperienced brawling Whyte who was middle level skill-wise.

The day he met an equally aggressive brawler in Ruiz (who was way faster than him), and an experienced marksman who had dominated in the cruiserweight in Usyk, he lost. In fact, against Ruiz, he suffered four knockdowns, and Usyk beat him like a child.

His association with Nigeria had nothing to do with it. He is just not as good as many think.

Fury, Usyk, and Ruiz are currently above his league. If he fights Ruiz for the third time, Ruiz will beat him.

That is just the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
Na this hand him wan use against Tyson fury and wilder grin grin
He should retire, he is now a naira trillionaire and $ billionaire
He's not.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Ofolete: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
I still wonder how this wick hands manage to reach this height. I have watched him he has nothing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by mayorugoo: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2021
hisgrace090:
Defeat accepted no hate or foul play against joshua.
yes? I saw it coming after I understudied usyk previous matches, he is very good boxer. Rematch he will still win AJ, I belt with all I have.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
mayorugoo:
yes? I saw it coming after I understudied usyk previous matches, he is very good boxer. Rematch he will still win AJ, I belt with all I have.

Very seriouse!
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Oyiboman69: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
justscorchone:
Make I no lie, the way I dey see this AJ me sef fit beat am. To close him other eye dey hungry me.

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

U sure say u watched AJ fights lately? undecided

AJ no go reach 8th round before Wilder know him out.

Wetin u dey talk!

U fall my hands, bro.

AJ and Wilder?

Wilder go knock him out, not with unanimous decision.

The question is, have you watched any of Wilder's fights before?

Even a 40 year old diabetic Ortiz dominated him in two matches. All thanks to his right hand, Ortiz would have beaten Wilder unanimously.

Wilder is the most abysmal performer in the heavyweight.

AJ is not very good himself, but he is better than Wilder.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The question is, have you watched any of Wilder's fights before?

Even a 40 year old diabetic Ortiz dominated him in two matches. All thanks to his right hand, Ortiz would have beaten Wilder unanimously.

Wilder is the most abysmal performer in the heavyweight.

AJ is not very good himself, but he is better than Wilder.

The bold is the only statement I am not agreeing with.

Pls no dey stand on this statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.