Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body (26581 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
When I read the heading I just burst laugh straight.

When I now read the part of the assignment, I almost died of laughter.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by ofiko123(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
May God save Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Okhuadams(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-buhari-returns-to-abuja-with-special-assignment-from-world-body/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Are you meant to tell me say PMB, are now becom a prophet who are not known in his country, bit outside Kachineke Mai zai ku
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Brushstrokes20: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
# bullocks undecided
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by CocoaOla: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Clowns
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by gudugudumeje: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Isn't Nigeria more troubled than every other part of West Africa? Guetteres and th whole of the assignment give must be out of their minds. So Nigeria on split and mixed grill gun powder is what will prove otherwise.... Or, a media hype by Buhari's men.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by gudugudumeje: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Isn't Nigeria more troubled than every other part of West Africa? Guetteres and the whole of the assignment givers must be out of their minds. So Nigeria on split and mixed grill gun powder is what will prove otherwise.... Or, this report is a media hype by Buhari's men....
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
He has not restored the many crisis beveiling our country, its other 'troubled 'west African countries.....
Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Skoonheid(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
This geriatric maniac , this tyrant, this abominable child of Pride , keep drinking from your sickening cup of
Recklessness and vanity, Your day of Reckoning is nigh, you will fall
from your crest headlong and
plummet to the dust of hopelessness. Cursed be your generations
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by naijakissleave(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Bad News for wailers, Ipob Terriorsts beware president Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is back

grin grin gringringringringringringrin

Sai Baba ; Sai bandits - 100%
Sai Baba ; Sai Kidnapping - 100%
Sai Baba ; Sai Korruption - 100%
Sai Baba ; Sai Hardship - ]1000%
Sai Baba ; Sai High Forex - 100%
Sai Baba ; Sai Boko Haram - 100%
Sai Baba ; Sai Failure Till end of his tenure - 100%

NB: You can help me point out any missing PMB achievements not captured above. Thanks for your cooperation
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by silifat11(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Which kind yeye assignment... The one at home he no fit pass am.. Na world assignment he will ? We never had it worse like this
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by omojeesu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
"Special assignment"

Heavenly Father you certainly know this "special assignment".

Whatever it is take control of it as you remember the poor, the needy, the oppressed in the land, the shedding of innocent blood and because of your people saved by the blood of your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen!
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by seunayantokun(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Misplaced assignment.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by IBDs: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
naijakissleave:

NB: You can help me point out any missing PMB achievements not captured above. Thanks for your cooperation

I would add more, but the "Sai Failure Till End of his Tenure" covers every failures unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Litmus: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2021
West Africa is rich in mineral resource ripe for the taking in the shadow of conflict. Nigeria has stood in the way and consequently Nigeria had to go, which is the root causes of Nigeria’s current problems. With Nigeria occupied, West Africa is showing signs of falling apart. Those in West Africa happy at Nigeria’s situation will eventually understand their own stupidity. There’s a Jamaican saying that goes ‘wetin sweet you go soon sour you!’.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
naijakissleave:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
IBDs:

I would add more, but the "Sai Failure Till End of his Tenure" covers every failures unsaid.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by udede(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:
The world loves and adores buhari and always assigns him duties because they know quite well that as an educated and a seasoned democrat he has the ability to diplomatically restore peace in troubled African countries.

The only people who keeps biting themselves are Igbos the known terrorist organization. Meanwhile while Igbos keeps killing igbos buhari will soon end his tenure and handover to next democratic elected president.

I wonder what they will tell their brainwashed zombies the next president will be may Jubril El-Congo this time around.

Soon the Nigerian state will walk through Igbos and laid it to rest.
Your empitiness and blindness are terrible. Buhari's mentees, the boko haram and bandits have not been walked over, the oduduwa agitation is getting more intense yet you are here having anal bleeding because of ipob that refused the Islamisation of igbo land.
Shame on you for your satanic blindness. You and your people are the zoological zombies.
Nkakwu
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
udede:
Your empitiness and blindness are terrible. Buhari's mentees, the boko haram and bandits have not been walked over, the oduduwa agitation is getting more intense yet you are here having anal bleeding because of ipob that refused the Islamisation of igbo land.
Shame on you for your satanic blindness. You and your people are the zoological zombies.
Nkakwu

And you are still going to church and have not been Islamised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.