Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South (6923 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
By Tonye Barcanista

It is my firm position that in the interest of justice, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should make way for a Southerner to emerge as next presidential candidate.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in the event that the reports across various media that the Zoning Committee of the party is tilting towards retention of the 2019 zoning arrangement where the North and South produced the party's Presidential candidate and party chairman respectively, is confirmed, I shall abide by the decision of the party irrespective of the zoning arrangement of the All Progressive Congress because the ruling party is not an option. Moreover, chieftains of APC from the south and their sympathizers, especially those of southwest axis, have never hidden their disloyalty to southern interest since 2010. The record is there for all to see;

2011: Southern APC (ACN) Sabotaged Southern Interest
In the buildup to the 2011 general election, the leaders of the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, which is a principal partner in the All Progressive Congress merger, fielded a northern candidate, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and also sought to enter deal with General Muhammadu Buhari of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in their bid to capture power at the centre. ACN leaders led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Adams Oshiomole, Rauf Aregbesola, Raji Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, and a host of others, ignored the fact that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party and incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, was a fellow southerner from the southsouth geopolitical; a zone that had never produced Nigeria's president prior to then.

It was after their proposed ACN/CPC alliance failed due to alleged power greed of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that some southern elites of the party literally backtracked. Even at that, some of them worked for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in that election, giving him sizable number of votes in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and even Oyo states. Ribadu also won popular vote in Osun state.

After the 2011, Asiwaju Tinubu and other southern ACN elites, in their quest for political power, sabotaged the plans of the southern PDP by sabotaging their own kinswoman, Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, from emerging as Speaker of Federal House of Representatives. Instead, they mobilised for the emergence of a NORTHERNER from Sokoto state, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal. After sabotaging Honorable Adeola, they went behind to sponsor media propaganda that the then PDP government of Jonathan "shortchanged the Yoruba nation".

2015: They Worked Against South To Shift Power To North
Penultimate to 2015 election, these Southern elites reactivated their 2011 failed merger with Buhari, and they succeeded to form APC. At the APC primary in December 2014, they did not work for the emergence of the only southern Presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, to emerge as candidate. Instead they worked for General Muhammadu Buhari from Katsina state of northwest.

Furthermore, it didn't occur to them that the man they sought to dethrone, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow southerner from Bayelsa state, is a Southerner like them. Instead, they were determined to install a northern Buhari in their quest to be at the centre. Some of them accused their kinsmen from Yorubaland that were working for Jonathan as "bast*rds". Fellow southerners from the southeast and southsouth became their target of propaganda and abuse. Even their chieftains in the southsouth and southeast, like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole, Ogbonaya Onu and their likes, ensured that they sabotaged the popular sentiment of their respective zones to actualise Buhari's presidency.

2023: Who Do These APC Elites Want To Fool?
Ahead of the 2023 election, these same APC southern elites are shouting "turn of the south" because they want to be the beneficiary. They and their agents are hypocritically chanting united south irrespective of party lines simply because they know that should APC go south, they are the people to benefit from it. Just because they need the collective votes of entire southerners, including their fellows from southwest that were maligned for standing with Dr Jonathan and Hon Mulikat in 2011 and 2015, as well as those of the southeast and southsouth that were targets of their propaganda in their quest to actualise Muhammadu Buhari presidency.

Indeed, it is only someone with short memory that will fall for their tricky game.

Therefore, southern APC chieftains and their agents like Chief Dele Momodu should stop being clever by half.

Written by Tonye Barcanista Inioribo

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by kayuseful: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good to hear you tonyeBarcanista

I believe it's your opinion, and not necessarily the majority's

I believe whether APC or pdp, the candidate that emerges will sway votes of the people.
For example,
If APC choose GEJ and pdp choose Atiku, you can't tell me APC will not win SS and SE
Also if APC chooses PYO, He's surely gonna make SS/SE at least a battleground for PDP.
Overall I feel 2023 is APC's to lose and pdp can only wait for decision mistakes from them to capitalize on

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by chiiraq802(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anything that makes PDP zone there ticket to North and APC to South.... sorry to tell you, we are in for another 8years of Northern rule. that's just the plain truth and let nobody deceive you.

If Atiku or Tambuwal gets hold of PDP presidential ticket make Southerners forget about president.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Xscape1993(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
It is well.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Jerryherd: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool

Tonye from SouthSouth is currently advocating for Southern power shift, even when Wike and other SouthSouth PDP leaders could easily bow and get VP ticket from Fulanis

Why are Ibos from SouthEast silent in all this?! Suddenly should anything positive come out of the tussle, then Ibos would come and tell us to give them all tickets for southern Nigeria on a platter of Gold

Straight to the Topic

****Did SouthWest and Yoruba Support Southern interest?! ****

✓ In a bid to Advance Southern interest Chief Olusegun Obasanjo from SouthWest Yoruba land, Picked a poor Deputy of Alam's an Ijaw, Jonathan an Ogbia man, made him Governor after jailing Alam's and all his competition for Vice President slot.... He became Vice President to a weak Northerner because of a Yoruba man

✓ In 2011 Olusegun Obasanjo took Goodluck Jonathan to Northern Power brokers and specifically begged unbehalf of Southern Nigeria and Goodluck Jonathan, for a single term four years as opose to 1999 zoning arrangements, the single term agreement with North ended in 2014

✓By 2015 Goodluck Jonathan the Southern President with the help of SouthEast, Betrayed Obasanjo openly, almost sent Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Jail, betrayed Northern 4 years agreement and power shift, failed to appoint Yorubas to meaningful position, completely destroyed PDP and chased away the founding fathers

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by jumper524(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
The goal of every political party is to remain in power.
How they remain in power would always sabotage the interest of so many.
But I tell you barcanista, if the basis of you supporting a northern candidate of pdp ahead of southern candidate of apc, trust me come 2027 or 2031 the south may never smear the presidency.
Also note that when acn worked against southern presidency, the country was not as divided as this. Nepotism was less also, people were just tired of pdp.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Solsix(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have voted pdp all through but I can't vote northern pdp in 2023. We can't all be mad

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by LegendHero(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
@Tonyebarcanista, I think everybody except you know that Tinubu eventually worked for Jonathan in 2011 because Jonathan won all the states in the SW except Osun. The reason for Osun was that Aregbesola was so loved then such that people won’t even hear go or come.

Do you see Lagos number? Jonathan can never get that without the support of Tinubu.

Abi how would you explain the fact that ACN won all the elections (except Ondo which Mimiko won in 2012) in those states at the governorship level and lost at the presidential level. Even if you ask Jonathan personally he will tell you.

State. Jonathan. Ribadu
—Oyo. 56.14%. 29.21%
—Ekiti. 51.56%. 44.67%
—Ogun. 56.86%. 36.70%
—Ondo. 79.57% 15.25%
—Osun. 36.75% 58.46%
—Lagos 65.90% 21.96%

However, PDP can always zone their ticket to the North because they own their party and they can do what they like with it.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by chiiraq802(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
kayuseful:

I believe whether APC or pdp, the candidate that emerges will sway votes of the people.
For example,
If APC choose GEJ and pdp choose Atiku, you can't tell me APC will not win SS and SE
Also if APC chooses PYO, He's surely gonna make SS/SE at least a battleground for PDP.
Overall I feel 2023 is APC's to lose and pdp can only wait for decision mistakes from them to capitalize on

Why should GEJ be APC's flag bearer and rule for only 4 years then power goes back to North. Instead of GEJ make PYO dey that ticket. but the truth be say if na PYO against Atiku..... I personally prefer PYO oooo.... but Atiku go win am like Pikin for SS and SE.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

It is my firm position that in the interest of justice, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should make way for a Southerner to emerge as next presidential candidate.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in the event that the reports across various media that the Zoning Committee of the party is tilting towards retention of the 2019 zoning arrangement where the North and South produced the party's Presidential candidate and party chairman respectively, is confirmed, I shall abide by the decision of the party irrespective of the zoning arrangement of the All Progressive Congress because the ruling party is not an option. Moreover, chieftains of APC from the south and their sympathizers, especially those of southwest axis, have never hidden their disloyalty to southern interest since 2010. The record is there for all to see;

In the buildup to the 2011 general election, the leaders of the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, which is a principal partner in the All Progressive Congress merger, fielded a northern candidate, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and also sought to enter deal with General Muhammadu Buhari of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in their bid to capture power at the centre. ACN leaders led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Adams Oshiomole, Rauf Aregbesola, Raji Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, and a host of others, ignored the fact that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party and incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, was a fellow southerner from the southsouth geopolitical; a zone that had never produced Nigeria's president prior to then.

It was after their proposed ACN/CPC alliance failed due to alleged power greed of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that some southern elites of the party literally backtracked. Even at that, some of them worked for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in that election, giving him sizable number of votes in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and even Oyo states. Ribadu also won popular vote in Osun state.

After the 2011, Asiwaju Tinubu and other southern ACN elites, in their quest for political power, sabotaged the plans of the southern PDP by sabotaging their own kinswoman, Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, from emerging as Speaker of Federal House of Representatives. Instead, they mobilised for the emergence of a NORTHERNER from Sokoto state, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal. After sabotaging Honorable Adeola, they went behind to sponsor media propaganda that the then PDP government of Jonathan "shortchanged the Yoruba nation".

Penultimate to 2015 election, these Southern elites reactivated their 2011 failed merger with Buhari, and they succeeded to form APC. At the APC primary in December 2014, they did not work for the emergence of the only southern Presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, to emerge as candidate. Instead they worked for General Muhammadu Buhari from Katsina state of northwest.

Furthermore, it didn't occur to them that the man they sought to dethrone, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow southerner from Bayelsa state, is a Southerner like them. Instead, they were determined to install a northern Buhari in their quest to be at the centre. Some of them accused their kinsmen from Yorubaland that were working for Jonathan as "bast*rds". Fellow southerners from the southeast and southsouth became their target of propaganda and abuse. Even their chieftains in the southsouth and southeast, like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole, Ogbonaya Onu and their likes, ensured that they sabotaged the popular sentiment of their respective zones to actualise Buhari's presidency.

Ahead of the 2023 election, these same APC southern elites are shouting "turn of the south" because they want to be the beneficiary. They and their agents are hypocritically chanting united south irrespective of party lines simply because they know that should APC go south, they are the people to benefit from it. Just because they need the collective votes of entire southerners, including their fellows from southwest that were maligned for standing with Dr Jonathan and Hon Mulikat in 2011 and 2015, as well as those of the southeast and southsouth that were targets of their propaganda in their quest to actualise Muhammadu Buhari presidency.

Indeed, it is only someone with short memory that will fall for their tricky game.

Therefore, southern APC chieftains and their agents like Chief Dele Momodu should stop being clever by half.

lol my own is that SE presidency or the north continues
you can't try to conner what belongs to the entire South under stupid southern unity.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
that's the pure fact.
it's either igbo presidency or the north continues.
there are many notable igbos in APC
Let them get the ticket since you guys have had presidency and vice.

we shall see where greed will take everybody in 2023.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Ruggedniggaone: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thats what I keep saying southwest apc and their nairaland zombies supporters shouting southern presidency are not doing it in the interest of fairness and equality and unless you want to decieve yourself if both pdp and apc pick their candidate from southern Nigeria apc will have upper hand, because ipob no elections in biafra land will really affect pdp chance in their stronghold and they know that if pdp is to give their ticket to southerners it will definitely be an igbo man and they will definitely play ethic and religion card same strategy they use in 2015 against Jonathan,the only chance pdp have to wrestle power from this poverty infested bokoharam party is Northern candidate (not atiku)if southern apc really serious about southern presidency let apc too pick their presidential candidate from South East, abi there is no reasonable igbo in apc that can be given their party tickets?im for the betterment of this country and if apc give osibanjo their ticket today I will personally campaign and vote for him but Tinubu is no no for me and it should be for every sensible Nigerian because he is just buhari pro max.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by InHeaven(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mr Tonye, you still didn't tell us what you will do after the incoherent rant.

What will you do according to your headline?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by kayuseful: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:

Why should GEJ be APC's flag bearer and rule for only 4 years then power goes back to North. Instead of GEJ make PYO dey that ticket. but the truth be say if na PYO against Atiku..... I personally prefer PYO oooo.... but Atiku go win am like Pikin for SS and SE.
This is politics! You'll be shocked at GEJ's defection

On PYO in SS/SE, well, I never said he will win majority, I only said "at least battleground", he will win some states and may lose the states/region where PDP's VP hails from.
With PMB's endorsement, he will clear the entire North and North central

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by ConqueredWest: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
kayuseful:

For example,

Some of you Yorubas are really shortsighted.

You expect SS and SE to vote Osibanjo who connived against Jonathan.?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by QuotaSystem: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Do the APC chieftains (Pa Akande, Tinubu et al.) have a right to their vote and a right to build political bridges with other regions (for logical gain) or not? Must everyone descend to ethnic chauvinism?

The PDP are only being logical with their choices, there are no winning votes in their strongholds (who by the way are busy building walls instead of bridges) unfortunately to the disappointment of closet and open bigots.

The ruling party on the other hand is clearly abiding with one of it's founding agreements (whether gentlemanly, implied or expressed) of power rotation between the North and South; which is also the popular desire of most Nigerians that also desire our continued co-existence.

Meanwhile you still haven't told us what you will do apart from maintaining your current status.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by IBBG(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm pro PDP from Cross River State. If PDP gives the presidential ticket to the north and APC gives theirs to the south, whether south west or anyone in the south. I'm voting APC for president. Enough of the fulani madness. Yes i'm rooting for a southern presidency. Because it will be more beneficial to the country than another fulani taking reins. I'm not interested in primordial sentiments of GEJ betrayal, that is in the past. The future is what matters. If Southwest is in a better position to wrestle power from the north, then i'm aligning with SW. Mind you my preferred candidate in APC is Osibanjo. For PDP is Wike.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by RobbStark(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

you can't try to conner what belongs to the entire South under stupid southern unity.
that's the pure fact.

Well said.
Tho, I am from the South South Rivers in particular, I believe the SE shud produce the next president of this country.
We have tried almost all region yet we are still the way we are.
We shud try something else and see.
APC fielding Osinbajo will automatically give the presidency to PDP which I will be very happy for.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by InHeaven(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's riot Against common sense for anyone to think Igbos deserve APC ticket!

Igbos didn't sow in APC and they'll never reap there.

Even in PDP where they sow, they're ready and willing to be deny their birthright by settling for VP position.

No to Igbo presidency in APC, you can all do your WORSE and vote against SW
NakwansaPolice:

that's the pure fact.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by ORIENTATION101: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

just to justify your headline you decide be clever by half and cook up too many lies with half truth.I know your game plan from your last thread, you tried to lie you way into people's head by saying pdp micro-zoned presidential ticket to south west. after you were caught pants down you apologize and modify the story.

Now you re back with another half truth, but we will keep debunking your lies.
Asiwaju was airlifted from lagos to aso rock on the instruction of Gej. They struck a deal Weeks to the election. And Acn delivered all south west states except osun

You can't call Gej tenure a southern presidency because it was not ripe for presidency to return to south, infact Gej was an accidental president.

Northern pdp caucus had an agreement with Gej to support a single term and power return back to north in 2015. gej reneged on the agreement and northern pdp caucus move thier political structure to opposition to fulfill thier ambition.

Gej destroyed pdp, if he had step down for a Northern candidate in 2015, the likes of Atiku,tambuwal,kwankaso,dogara e.t.c would have stayed back in pdp and Apc formation would have failed.

And probably a nothern pdp candidate would have defeated buhari again in 2015 and complete 8yrs by 2023.by then Gej will complete his 2nd term 2023 to 2027 and power go back to south east to complete the remaining south 4 years.

PDP soul has been taken by Apc. Not even nothern Pdp candidate can restore it in 2023.

PDP will likely swim against the tide in 2023 with a northern candidate.the country is tensed and polarized, a nothern president after buhari can only happen in the dreamworld

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Eastlink(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
H
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by tinsel: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

that's the pure fact.

So you prefer another Fulani Moslem instead of a Christian? So why all the talk about Fulani Fulani presently?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

that's the pure fact.

Why is PDP not showing up in your statement?

Why do you think PDP do not want to give it to the SE? Can you answer the question?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by chiiraq802(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
kayuseful:

This is politics! You'll be shocked at GEJ's defection

On PYO in SS/SE, well, I never said he will win majority, I only said "at least battleground", he will win some states and may lose the states/region where PDP's VP hails from.
With PMB's endorsement, he will clear the entire North and North central

Lolss....even with PMB's endorsement. Northerners no go vote Christian over Muslim oooo....

Are you evening observing the body language of Boo.hari, he doesn't give a fxxk.

Malami and them gangs are misbehaving in APC cuz Boo.hari is with them.

Northern Elders Forum and notable northerners are advocating for North to continue ruling and you think they will tell there people over there to Vote for a southerner over Atiku, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso....after how Boo.hari fxxked up with his one sided ruling.

Atiku vs Buhari...na just small margin ooooo, Boo.hari use win.
Then think of;
Atiku vs PYO(any Southerner).... with the body language of PDP SS and SE.....
Make dem kukuma divide this country now ooo.... Southerners fit no rule dis country again oooo... Lols.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:

Even in PDP where they sow, they're ready and willingly to be denied their birthright by settling for VP position.

since the formation of apc
has yoruba ever given apc bloc votes like the north
even during change tsunami in 2015
forget that propaganda of Yoruba and apc
just like Yoruba
Igbos have founding fathers in Apc too
the propaganda is already stale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by MuchAdo: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
You are just a nonentity. Otherwise, how can you say Yorubas did not support GEJ to become president

Was it not Yorubas that backed GEJ all the way when YarAdua was comatose and until he became substantive president in 2010 and 2011

Anyways, your support is useless... angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by helinues: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin

How is the op really different from FFK?

No honour nor dignity..

Anywhere belle face

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:

Even in PDP where they sow, they're ready and willingly to be denied their birthright by settling for VP position.

since the formation of apc
has yoruba ever given apc bloc votes like the north
even during change tsunami in 2015
forget that propaganda of Yoruba and apc
just like Yoruba
Igbos have founding fathers in Apc too
the propaganda is already stale.
Igbo presidency or the north continues
se/ss will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
end of discussion.
Shey una sabi politics?
we shall see

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by megacity: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Apc and PDP don't have to Zone to the same zone

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

new pictures of ondo state ThisGlob e.com / Why Is Ogun The Gateway State / Emir Of Gumel Blesses SDP Presidemtial Candidate, Adewole Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.