Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South (6922 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by ORIENTATION101: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash
Apc was formed with merger of anpp of ogbonnaya onu
acn of Tinubu
APGA faction of Rochas (Rochas was the person that gave it name apc)
nPDP of Saraki
and CPC of Buhari

so get your facts right before spewing your stale propaganda.
in 2015 APGA and anpp faction made sure buhari got the required 30% in SE which is very vital.
SW never gave apc bloc votes just like the north it was shared between pdp and apc.
CPC made sure buhari rigged magnificently in his stronghold and npdp destroyed pdp structure in 3Ks (kaduna, kastina, kano used to be pdp states)

so tell me again how did yoruba helped buhari and apc to power again?
even in 2019 Tinubu struggled to win Lagos for apc and nearly lost
should I remind you that Osibanjo lost his PU
should I also remind you of how apc nearly lost Osun state if not for daylight robbery?

like I told you before. the propaganda of apc being Yoruba party is stale and DOA
Infact SE is even more important to apc than SW because if they stop getting the required % from SE na wahala.

kiss the truth
Which kind of shameless lies is this?

APC got 5% in 2015 in south east, even bubu called you nyamiris 5% region.

2019 APC got 19% of votes in south east

So where did you get that 30% lies from?

If not for Supreme court and umahi defection Apc didn't have any gov in south east after 2019 election.

When Apc formed Tinubu Acn has the highest stake, they had 7 governors, Acn held the minority leader in the senate ,and house of rep before formation of Apc. CPC ,npdp was next on the table .what did apga brought to apc? Virtually nothing but baggage of okorocha and his moronic brothers

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
ORIENTATION101:
Which kind of shameless lies is this?

APC got 5% in 2015 in south east, even bubu called you nyamiris 5% region.

2019 APC got 19% of votes in south east

So where did you get that 30% lies from?

If not for Supreme court and umahi defection Apc didn't have any gov in south east after 2019 election.
[/s]
more trash.
sorry illiterates irritates me
go and read the requirements of winning presidential elections in Nigeria.
a presidential candidate must get at least 30% votes in a region before becoming a president
so let me school your illiterate mind.
had it been buhari failed to get 30% votes in SE that means the election will be inconclusive.
hope you've learnt one or two things today.
so technically buhari won 30%+ both in 2015 and 2019 respectively.
get learned and stop basing your educational life on buhari statement grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
mp3ree:
no

Na easterners no understand politics,
lol e go clear for eyes soon
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Top1gun: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Your father must be a very foolish lunatic.
So when Gani Fawehinmi was organizing rallies n protest at Okay for Ebele Jonathan to be installed as the president of the country that was not southern unity ?

So all the vote Ebele Jonathan garnered in 2011 from the SW west was due to his effort alone ba, winning 6 states out of 7. According to your damaged brain if yoruba never supported him in 2011 how come he was not able to win any state in the West in 2015 when Yoruba made it clear he does not have their support ?

TonyeBarcanista:

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by PIMPAR: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Believe this Tonyebacanista at your own peril.
The anyhow Belle face, will be the first person to campaign for Atiku, when PDP announce him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by OfficialAPCNig: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:
grin

How is the op really different from FFK?

No honour nor dignity..

Anywhere belle face
Support ke.

ACN went to court to stop the NASS from recognizing GEJ as acting President.

Stop lying.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by tamdun: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Support ke.

Stop lying.
ACN is different from yoruba people, abi na only yoruba people comprise acn?
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by helinues: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Support ke.

Stop lying.

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
MuchAdo:
You are just a nonentity. Otherwise, how can you say Yorubas did not support GEJ to become president

Was it not Yorubas that backed GEJ all the way when YarAdua was comatose and until he became substantive president in 2010 and 2011

Anyways, your support is useless... angry
Point out where I said this
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
tamdun:

ACN is different from yoruba people, abi na only yoruba people comprise acn?
Is the article about ACN/APC or Yoruba people?
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Cajal(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
No
Never to another years of northern presidency

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by blamingthedevil: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

It is my firm position that in the interest of justice, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should make way for a Southerner to emerge as next presidential candidate.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in the event that the reports across various media that the Zoning Committee of the party is tilting towards retention of the 2019 zoning arrangement where the North and South produced the party's Presidential candidate and party chairman respectively, is confirmed, I shall abide by the decision of the party irrespective of the zoning arrangement of the All Progressive Congress because the ruling party is not an option. Moreover, chieftains of APC from the south and their sympathizers, especially those of southwest axis, have never hidden their disloyalty to southern interest since 2010. The record is there for all to see;

2011: Southern APC (ACN) Sabotaged Southern Interest
In the buildup to the 2011 general election, the leaders of the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, which is a principal partner in the All Progressive Congress merger, fielded a northern candidate, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and also sought to enter deal with General Muhammadu Buhari of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in their bid to capture power at the centre. ACN leaders led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Adams Oshiomole, Rauf Aregbesola, Raji Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, and a host of others, ignored the fact that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party and incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, was a fellow southerner from the southsouth geopolitical; a zone that had never produced Nigeria's president prior to then.

It was after their proposed ACN/CPC alliance failed due to alleged power greed of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that some southern elites of the party literally backtracked. Even at that, some of them worked for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in that election, giving him sizable number of votes in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and even Oyo states. Ribadu also won popular vote in Osun state.

After the 2011, Asiwaju Tinubu and other southern ACN elites, in their quest for political power, sabotaged the plans of the southern PDP by sabotaging their own kinswoman, Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, from emerging as Speaker of Federal House of Representatives. Instead, they mobilised for the emergence of a NORTHERNER from Sokoto state, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal. After sabotaging Honorable Adeola, they went behind to sponsor media propaganda that the then PDP government of Jonathan "shortchanged the Yoruba nation".

2015: They Worked Against South To Shift Power To North
Penultimate to 2015 election, these Southern elites reactivated their 2011 failed merger with Buhari, and they succeeded to form APC. At the APC primary in December 2014, they did not work for the emergence of the only southern Presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, to emerge as candidate. Instead they worked for General Muhammadu Buhari from Katsina state of northwest.

Furthermore, it didn't occur to them that the man they sought to dethrone, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow southerner from Bayelsa state, is a Southerner like them. Instead, they were determined to install a northern Buhari in their quest to be at the centre. Some of them accused their kinsmen from Yorubaland that were working for Jonathan as "bast*rds". Fellow southerners from the southeast and southsouth became their target of propaganda and abuse. Even their chieftains in the southsouth and southeast, like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole, Ogbonaya Onu and their likes, ensured that they sabotaged the popular sentiment of their respective zones to actualise Buhari's presidency.

2023: Who Do These APC Elites Want To Fool?
Ahead of the 2023 election, these same APC southern elites are shouting "turn of the south" because they want to be the beneficiary. They and their agents are hypocritically chanting united south irrespective of party lines simply because they know that should APC go south, they are the people to benefit from it. Just because they need the collective votes of entire southerners, including their fellows from southwest that were maligned for standing with Dr Jonathan and Hon Mulikat in 2011 and 2015, as well as those of the southeast and southsouth that were targets of their propaganda in their quest to actualise Muhammadu Buhari presidency.

Indeed, it is only someone with short memory that will fall for their tricky game.

Therefore, southern APC chieftains and their agents like Chief Dele Momodu should stop being clever by half.

Written by Tonye Barcanista Inioribo
[/s]

This Tonye is bastard liar

All the South and Middle Belt voted for Jonathan in 2011

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by tamdun: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Its about southern unity and acn isn't sw
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by DMerciful(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Even PMB couldn't clear the entire North without massive rigging
kayuseful:

This is politics! You'll be shocked at GEJ's defection

On PYO in SS/SE, well, I never said he will win majority, I only said "at least battleground", he will win some states and may lose the states/region where PDP's VP hails from.
With PMB's endorsement, he will clear the entire North and North central
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

lol my own is that SE presidency or the north continues
you can't try to conner what belongs to the entire South under stupid southern unity.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
that's the pure fact.
it's either igbo presidency or the north continues.
there are many notable igbos in APC
Let them get the ticket since you guys have had presidency and vice.

we shall see where greed will take everybody in 2023.
no reasonable party will give it's ticket to an unstable region.

U want them to give igbos d ticket so u can all sit at home n make them lose woefully right?

If I may ask,what's d bargaining chip of the igbo for presidency?
Do u have the numbers?no
Do u have the alliance?no
Do u have the wherewithal?No
Do u have other regions trust?no

Even it's easier for south south to get anything than igbos

Shame no even dey catch una

U served someone for 22 good years n u can't ask him for ticket but it's d apc u hate with all your might that u are demanding ticket from.
Does that make sense to U?
Can u give your most priced possession to someone that hates u with passion?
So the buhari u hate with passion n everyone knows is the same person u want his kinsmen to vote for U?

Any party that fields an igbo man has lost b4 election

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
trash
Igbos ain't voting Yoruba candidate

if southern unity is that important to them let them back an igbo man.

we no go fall for nonsense blackmail
bro are u for real that apc should give igbos d ticket?

Is it no longer an almajiri party?
But it used to b formation of evil jihadists now,what has changed?
Will they not islamize Nigeria?

What about pdp that u voted for 22 years?
Won't they give u d ticket?

Wait first,what if a party gives ticket to an igbo man n nnamdi kanu tell u to sit at home?
What will b d faith of the party?

Is it presidency u want or biafra?

Cc gidgiddy, officialgarri, selemempe, proeast, afonjaconehead, conqueredwest.

Answer these questions ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by MuchAdo: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Point out where I said this

Stop trying to be clever by half.

When you said Yorubas supported Ribadu against GEJ, what were you implying

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by adekolaelect(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
I done tired for these poeples' stories over this presidency. Let everybody do what they like and wait for result .na so it happened in 2015,2019 now why too much wailing at least south west never come out to ask for the support of you poeple for the victory of presidency in the region. Bulli can not do anything .let everyone choose their faith be selves but no blame as usual after failure .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Echoban: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

It is my firm position that in the interest of justice, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should make way for a Southerner to emerge as next presidential candidate.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in the event that the reports across various media that the Zoning Committee of the party is tilting towards retention of the 2019 zoning arrangement where the North and South produced the party's Presidential candidate and party chairman respectively, is confirmed, I shall abide by the decision of the party irrespective of the zoning arrangement of the All Progressive Congress because the ruling party is not an option. Moreover, chieftains of APC from the south and their sympathizers, especially those of southwest axis, have never hidden their disloyalty to southern interest since 2010. The record is there for all to see;

In the buildup to the 2011 general election, the leaders of the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, which is a principal partner in the All Progressive Congress merger, fielded a northern candidate, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and also sought to enter deal with General Muhammadu Buhari of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in their bid to capture power at the centre. ACN leaders led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Adams Oshiomole, Rauf Aregbesola, Raji Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, and a host of others, ignored the fact that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party and incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, was a fellow southerner from the southsouth geopolitical; a zone that had never produced Nigeria's president prior to then.

It was after their proposed ACN/CPC alliance failed due to alleged power greed of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that some southern elites of the party literally backtracked. Even at that, some of them worked for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in that election, giving him sizable number of votes in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and even Oyo states. Ribadu also won popular vote in Osun state.

After the 2011, Asiwaju Tinubu and other southern ACN elites, in their quest for political power, sabotaged the plans of the southern PDP by sabotaging their own kinswoman, Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, from emerging as Speaker of Federal House of Representatives. Instead, they mobilised for the emergence of a NORTHERNER from Sokoto state, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal. After sabotaging Honorable Adeola, they went behind to sponsor media propaganda that the then PDP government of Jonathan "shortchanged the Yoruba nation".

Penultimate to 2015 election, these Southern elites reactivated their 2011 failed merger with Buhari, and they succeeded to form APC. At the APC primary in December 2014, they did not work for the emergence of the only southern Presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, to emerge as candidate. Instead they worked for General Muhammadu Buhari from Katsina state of northwest.

Furthermore, it didn't occur to them that the man they sought to dethrone, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow southerner from Bayelsa state, is a Southerner like them. Instead, they were determined to install a northern Buhari in their quest to be at the centre. Some of them accused their kinsmen from Yorubaland that were working for Jonathan as "bast*rds". Fellow southerners from the southeast and southsouth became their target of propaganda and abuse. Even their chieftains in the southsouth and southeast, like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole, Ogbonaya Onu and their likes, ensured that they sabotaged the popular sentiment of their respective zones to actualise Buhari's presidency.

Ahead of the 2023 election, these same APC southern elites are shouting "turn of the south" because they want to be the beneficiary. They and their agents are hypocritically chanting united south irrespective of party lines simply because they know that should APC go south, they are the people to benefit from it. Just because they need the collective votes of entire southerners, including their fellows from southwest that were maligned for standing with Dr Jonathan and Hon Mulikat in 2011 and 2015, as well as those of the southeast and southsouth that were targets of their propaganda in their quest to actualise Muhammadu Buhari presidency.

Indeed, it is only someone with short memory that will fall for their tricky game.

Therefore, southern APC chieftains and their agents like Chief Dele Momodu should stop being clever by half.

Speak for urself bro. I can't because of 4years ago sentiment reinstall another fulani again.

E b like say fulani never do u and ur family strong thing.
Not even abt the person In power but the impunity fulani feel they have once their person is in power is iritating and annoying.

Abeg carry that sentiment comot here. I dey Rivers state currently come maa show u fulani excesses.

So in ur logic now if APC Demn decide to give it to North again, APC have the field day, then next election will now turn to fire for fire and North fulani will keep preying in such stupidity.

Carry ur ill sense comot here Biko, Why PDP can't seed to South and present Wike? Then SS/SE give the Bloc to him..
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:
no reasonable party will give it's ticket to an unstable region.

U want them to give igbos d ticket so u can all sit at home n make them lose woefully right?

If I may ask,what's d bargaining chip of the igbo for presidency?
Do u have the numbers?no
Do u have the alliance?no
Do u have the wherewithal?No
Do u have other regions trust?no

Even it's easier for south south to get anything than igbos

Shame no even dey catch una

U served someone for 22 good years n u can't ask him for ticket but it's d apc u hate with all your might that u are demanding ticket from.
Does that make sense to U?
Can u give your most priced possession to someone that hates u with passion?
So the buhari u hate with passion n everyone knows is the same person u want his kinsmen to vote for U?

Any party that fields an igbo man has lost b4 election
[/s]

Don't worry don't cry southern president when the time comes because I'm 100% sure the north is not done yet and we'll help them achieve that.
with that said it means we'll have Abokii president forever because I repeat
SE/SS will NEVER vote a Yoruba candidate.
you can take that to the bank.

Shey na by alliance?
we go align with the north to retain presidency forever.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:
bro are u for real that apc should give igbos d ticket?

Is it no longer an almajiri party?
But it used to b formation of evil jihadists now,what has changed?
Will they not islamize Nigeria?

What about pdp that u voted for 22 years?
Won't they give u d ticket?

Wait first,what if a party gives ticket to an igbo man n nnamdi kanu tell u to sit at home?
What will b d faith of the party?

Is it presidency u want or biafra?

Cc gidgiddy, officialgarri, selemempe, proeast, afonjaconehead, conqueredwest.

Answer these questions ooo
[/s]
more trash
we'll align with the north to retain power till forever till everybody get sense and stop being selfish.
fork southern unity.
Igbo presidency or the north continues
Cry forever nothing will change that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
lol see Tinubu urchins crying everywhere

Hahahahahaha
I laugh.

Shey politics is all about alliance?
don't worry we'll align with the north to retain presidency forever.
una sabotage Jonathan a fellow southerner now una want same southern unity to service una useless selfish interest.
do you think other southerners are mumu?
lol for una mind na sophistication.

Hehehehe it's time to serve una the okpa of 2015

SE/SS will never vote Tinubu or any of its urchins
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by PIMPAR: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Anyhow belle face. I am 100% certain today, if Atiku gets PDP ticket this night , the stomach infrastructure in you , you will be the first to campaign for him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Mraphel: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

[/s]
Your post is unnecessary...When Goodluck Jonathan was in power, he was serving the interests of the Northern part. He was fighting the Southwestern part that made him. He made South West, Yorubas and Obasanjo his enemy until it was too late while the Igbos (IPOB) were cheering him to continue.
If GEJ should contest again he will be voted out by South Westner for his previous betrayal while holding power. Obasanjo and Yoruba single handedly made GEJ to become who he is today not the SS or SE before pride killed him.
GEJ's political godfathers in his first tenure were all from the South West. He won by Yoruba's influence.
You need to be balance in your write up.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
more trash
we'll align with the north to retain power till forever till everybody get sense and stop being selfish.
fork southern unity.
Cry forever nothing will change that
I understand u n I get where u are coming from but try to answer those questions now

How can u work with gtb n expect pay from first bank?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:
I understand u n I get where u are coming from but try to answer those questions now

How can u work with gtb n expect pay from first bank?
[/s]
more trash
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]

Don't worry don't cry southern president when the time comes because I'm 100% sure the north is not done yet and we'll help them achieve that.
with that said it means we'll have Abokii president forever because I repeat
SE/SS will NEVER vote a Yoruba candidate.
you can take that to the bank.

Shey na by alliance?
we go align with the north to retain presidency forever.
hope u won't shout betrayal later with this your attache by force to ss?
Can't u take decisions on your own?
U can see clearly that wike n other ss governors are doing their thing but Nigeria's political dwarf are gumming body.

Support d north we don't care,at least u have done it b4 n lost woefully u will lose again.

Yorubas will take d bull by d horn n win n we will defeat the north u see as your saviour n u their boy will b ashamed.

U followed atiku in 2019 n u were sent to political exile, we will finish u politically again

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Mraphel: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
trash
Igbos ain't voting Yoruba candidate

if southern unity is that important to them let them back an igbo man.

we no go fall for nonsense blackmail
Igbo are not interested in Nigerian presidency
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:
hope u won't shout betrayal later with this your attache by force to ss?
Can't u take decisions on your own?
U can see clearly that wike n other ss governors are doing their thing but Nigeria's political dwarf are gumming body.

Support d north we don't care,at least u have done it b4 n lost woefully u will lose again.

Yorubas will take d bull by d horn n win n we will defeat the north u see as your saviour n u their boy will b ashamed.

U followed atiku in 2019 n u were sent to political exile, we will finish u politically again
[/s]
more trash
SE/SS is not voting for yoruba candidate
there's nothing like attachee by force
SE/SS are politically aligned for decades
e pain you right?

una betray GEJ a fellow southerner in 2015 and call it sophistication
we the rest of southerners stood by him.
now una don dey find same non existing southern unity because of una dead on arrival selfish interest from the same southerners una betrayed in 2015.
funny isn't it?
don't worry it's SE/SS to to get sophisticated and keep another Abokii in power forever.
una never see something
fork up no dey sour.

kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis / Nigerians In Diaspora Badmouth Nigeria / Lagos Plans Hi-Tech Traffic Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.