Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South (6924 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
more trash
u people are so empty that u shy away from anything intellectual, answer d questions n leave all these shenanigans.

U claim to b wise, let's assume we are in a debate n I ask u those questions

Will all these thrash b your response?

I have said it b4 n I will say it again,ipob miscreants can only have a say among dullards many of u can't stand intellectual reasoning n many of u are too shallow.

Gidgiddy who happens to b nairaland resident zombie has always avoided me n even fahdiga has been looking for answers to my questions for the past 7 months.

Mayniaa n co are still no where to b found

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Unik3030:
u people are so empty that u shy away from anything intellectual, answer d questions n leave all these shenanigans.

I have said it b4 n I will say it again,ipob miscreants can only have a say among dullards many of u can't stand intellectual reasoning n many of u are too shallow.

Gidgiddy who happens to b nairaland resident zombie has always avoided me n even fahdiga has been looking for answers to my questions for the past 7 months.

[/s]
more trash
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
you don't eat your cake and have it.

kiss the truth
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NakwansaPolice: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
Mraphel:

Igbo are not interested in Nigerian presidency
[/s]
Another stale propaganda
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by thinksense: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
If PDP zone it to north, APC zone their ticket to south APC will lose. That's the bittersweet Truth we don't wanna accept.

Wike a.k.a the pDp CEO would lobby for VP to tambuwal, atiefku, saraki or bala Mohammad.

South, we should think wise.

North has the voting strength, the political power and the influence.

South, we have the media, money but we don't have the voting strength and power.
May God give Tinibu the strength to come back stronger. We are waiting for ur guidance. Jagaban.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
more trash
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
you don't eat your cake and have it.

kiss the truth
Don't mind the hooligan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Fahdiga(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:

I will do Thanksgiving in the church and do give away anyday you make sense while commenting. You have my pity
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by kayfra: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

It is my firm position that in the interest of justice, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should make way for a Southerner to emerge as next presidential candidate.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in the event that the reports across various media that the Zoning Committee of the party is tilting towards retention of the 2019 zoning arrangement where the North and South produced the party's Presidential candidate and party chairman respectively, is confirmed, I shall abide by the decision of the party irrespective of the zoning arrangement of the All Progressive Congress because the ruling party is not an option. Moreover, chieftains of APC from the south and their sympathizers, especially those of southwest axis, have never hidden their disloyalty to southern interest since 2010. The record is there for all to see;

2011: Southern APC (ACN) Sabotaged Southern Interest
In the buildup to the 2011 general election, the leaders of the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, which is a principal partner in the All Progressive Congress merger, fielded a northern candidate, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, and also sought to enter deal with General Muhammadu Buhari of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in their bid to capture power at the centre. ACN leaders led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Adams Oshiomole, Rauf Aregbesola, Raji Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, and a host of others, ignored the fact that the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party and incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, was a fellow southerner from the southsouth geopolitical; a zone that had never produced Nigeria's president prior to then.

It was after their proposed ACN/CPC alliance failed due to alleged power greed of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that some southern elites of the party literally backtracked. Even at that, some of them worked for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in that election, giving him sizable number of votes in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and even Oyo states. Ribadu also won popular vote in Osun state.

After the 2011, Asiwaju Tinubu and other southern ACN elites, in their quest for political power, sabotaged the plans of the southern PDP by sabotaging their own kinswoman, Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, from emerging as Speaker of Federal House of Representatives. Instead, they mobilised for the emergence of a NORTHERNER from Sokoto state, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal. After sabotaging Honorable Adeola, they went behind to sponsor media propaganda that the then PDP government of Jonathan "shortchanged the Yoruba nation".

2015: They Worked Against South To Shift Power To North
Penultimate to 2015 election, these Southern elites reactivated their 2011 failed merger with Buhari, and they succeeded to form APC. At the APC primary in December 2014, they did not work for the emergence of the only southern Presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, to emerge as candidate. Instead they worked for General Muhammadu Buhari from Katsina state of northwest.

Furthermore, it didn't occur to them that the man they sought to dethrone, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow southerner from Bayelsa state, is a Southerner like them. Instead, they were determined to install a northern Buhari in their quest to be at the centre. Some of them accused their kinsmen from Yorubaland that were working for Jonathan as "bast*rds". Fellow southerners from the southeast and southsouth became their target of propaganda and abuse. Even their chieftains in the southsouth and southeast, like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole, Ogbonaya Onu and their likes, ensured that they sabotaged the popular sentiment of their respective zones to actualise Buhari's presidency.

2023: Who Do These APC Elites Want To Fool?
Ahead of the 2023 election, these same APC southern elites are shouting "turn of the south" because they want to be the beneficiary. They and their agents are hypocritically chanting united south irrespective of party lines simply because they know that should APC go south, they are the people to benefit from it. Just because they need the collective votes of entire southerners, including their fellows from southwest that were maligned for standing with Dr Jonathan and Hon Mulikat in 2011 and 2015, as well as those of the southeast and southsouth that were targets of their propaganda in their quest to actualise Muhammadu Buhari presidency.

Indeed, it is only someone with short memory that will fall for their tricky game.

Therefore, southern APC chieftains and their agents like Chief Dele Momodu should stop being clever by half.

Written by Tonye Barcanista Inioribo

Beautiful nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
I will do Thanksgiving in the church and do give away anyday you make sense while commenting. You have my pity
can u now tell me what nnamdi kanu does b4 biafra struggle at least it's over 7 months u told me u will furnish me with a robust reply

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by mp3ree: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Ok then you ain't ready yet.... because of your wickedness,the sahel monsters will continue to rule

Easterners are the ones not ready ,am from ss ,so if you like vote in another fulani it's your cup of tea but don't come and wail of neglect or marginalization.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by sharpsecret: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
can u now tell me what nnamdi kanu does b4 biafra struggle at least it's over 7 months u told me u will furnish me with a robust reply
what was buhari doing before u voted him as ur president?
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
what was buhari doing before u voted him as ur president?
though I didn't vote either him or Jonathan cos I knew they were both disasters but buhari happens to b a retired military personnel

Now

What does nnamdi kanu does b4 biafra struggle?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by DabuIIIT: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
mp3ree:

Easterners are the ones not ready ,am from ss ,so if you like vote in another fulani it's your cup of tea but don't come and wail of neglect or marginalization.
Who told you I'm from the SE?
I'm a proud SS from Edo and you can't be from the SS cos if you are from the SS,you definitely should never be talking like this!
The SW commited a great abomination against the entire south a the south south in particular. The SS prior to that time had been neglected and never produced the president and the south west conspired with the strangers against fellow southerners,an abominable, sacrilegious thing. And now the same SW needs the support of the same people they betrayed to become president!!! Na so life come be!
And you are here, claiming Niger Delta and talking rubbish.
It hurts,no reasonable southerner wants these unproductive northerners in power again but the treachery and hypocrisy of the the SW people stinks.

If you,a SW antagonize the SE or SS,you are antagonizing yourself as well,that's what you don't know .. likewise a SE that antagonizes the SW is also antagonizing himself.
Where did this hatred and bitterness from the SW against the south easterners and even the SS suddenly come from?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by DabuIIIT: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
though I didn't vote either him or Jonathan cos I knew they were both disasters but buhari happens to b a retired military personnel

Now

What does Nnamdi Kanu does ......

Grammar nor easy at all baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by NGpatriot: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
lol @ ranting PDP wallpaper talking about what he will do, but his meaningless crybaby essay is another wailing and lamentation over APC...

Why is it always hard for you PDP losers to focus on your own empty and balkanized dying PDP gathering and association that you call political party..

Get a life, APC no send you...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Lzaa
I get
I admit it's a mistake
Oya
Answer the question
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by DabuIIIT: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
I get
I admit it's a mistake
Oya
Answer the question

Tell that to Waec, thank you. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by MrColdsweat: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fools discussing APC vs pdp when they should be planning to do away with these 2 satanic parties.

There's no hope for nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Unik3030: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Tell that to Waec, thank you. grin
big shame on u,u can't even answer d question.

Don't u know it's what anybody can ask u n once u don't have an answer to that u will b seen as a nonentity.......

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by yetunsbay(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Some of you Yorubas are really shortsighted.

You expect SS and SE to vote Osibanjo who connived against Jonathan.?
SE will always be babies in national politics. The hatred just towards SW too much abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Echoban: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
more trash
SE/SS is not voting for yoruba candidate
there's nothing like attachee by force
SE/SS are politically aligned for decades
e pain you right?

una betray GEJ a fellow southerner in 2015 and call it sophistication
we the rest of southerners stood by him.
now una don dey find same non existing southern unity because of una dead on arrival selfish interest from the same southerners una betrayed in 2015.
funny isn't it?
don't worry it's SE/SS to to get sophisticated and keep another Abokii in power forever.
una never see something
fork up no dey sour.

kiss the truth

And I don't think SW is really begging u for support na abi which one u come dey inform us abt sweating since beginning of this thread ??

How can u be threatening a region who doesn't plead for ur vote, why running wen no one is chasing u kwanu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Isobug: 4:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Tonye from SouthSouth is currently advocating for Southern power shift, even when Wike and other SouthSouth PDP leaders could easily bow and get VP ticket from Fulanis

Why are Ibos from SouthEast silent in all this?! Suddenly should anything positive come out of the tussle, then Ibos would come and tell us to give them all tickets for southern Nigeria on a platter of Gold

Straight to the Topic

****Did SouthWest and Yoruba Support Southern interest?! ****

✓ In a bid to Advance Southern interest Chief Olusegun Obasanjo from SouthWest Yoruba land, Picked a poor Deputy of Alam's an Ijaw, Jonathan an Ogbia man, made him Governor after jailing Alam's and all his competition for Vice President slot.... He became Vice President to a weak Northerner because of a Yoruba man

✓ In 2011 Olusegun Obasanjo took Goodluck Jonathan to Northern Power brokers and specifically begged unbehalf of Southern Nigeria and Goodluck Jonathan, for a single term four years as opose to 1999 zoning arrangements, the single term agreement with North ended in 2014

✓By 2015 Goodluck Jonathan the Southern President with the help of SouthEast, Betrayed Obasanjo openly, almost sent Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Jail, betrayed Northern 4 years agreement and power shift, failed to appoint Yorubas to meaningful position, completely destroyed PDP and chased away the founding fathers

No-one needs extra knowledge to understand where you're driving to, To nail the Southeast.
You leave what the topic is pointing out just to paint some people black. Very Hateful soul
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Crossroad1(m): 4:22am On Sep 27, 2021
This tonye is one of the mad bad eggs we have in this country..
He lost his tongue since 2015, I wonder where he is getting his voice from now.
Come 2022/23 and you come here to write those your pre election nonsense, you will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Mraphel: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[s][/s]
more trash
SE/SS is not voting for yoruba candidate
there's nothing like attachee by force
SE/SS are politically aligned for decades
e pain you right?

una betray GEJ a fellow southerner in 2015 and call it sophistication
we the rest of southerners stood by him.
now una don dey find same non existing southern unity because of una dead on arrival selfish interest from the same southerners una betrayed in 2015.
funny isn't it?
don't worry it's SE/SS to to get sophisticated and keep another Abokii in power forever.
una never see something
fork up no dey sour.

kiss the truth
Talk about yourself APC in SS and SE is growing everyday. We don't need 5% of ur votes to win. APC has a lot of reasonable followers in d SS. We are ready to contest against d Aboki from PDP...We all know ur politicians of eastern extraction are afraid to contest.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by Fahdiga(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
Oga I'm not that jobless. When I have the time I'll school you on what NK does before Biafra struggle even though you can use Google if you want to know
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by LZAA: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Lzaa
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by DabuIIIT: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
big shame on u,u can't even answer d question.

Don't u know it's what anybody can ask u n once u don't have an answer to that u will b seen as a nonentity.......
..says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by oyatz(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:

Then there was no strong opposition like APC... PDP was just the Big player and they agreed on when the Presidency should go to North or South.

Currently Nigeria is divided among Religious and Ethnic lines. personally i don't believe in Nigeria or sham elections ... but i seriously want a Southern President in the mould of Akeredolu or Ameachi but the Northerners and Fulanis will not think twice if given chance to vote for there brother ooo.

Some Hausa/guys that stays at my area recently went to there states ...Staunch Sai baba supporters ooo, but as they came back...

When dem dey discuss for there language about politics...dem go dey chant Sai Atiku....
These guys knows what they are doing but God no go shame us.

Nigerian democracy needs to mature.

Politics is dynamic and not static. There are many things that need to happen to define our democratic culture.

Bursting of certain myths will help to reforce the democratic culture of this country.

A candidate from ANY region can defeat a candidate from ANY region if he and his political party work well enough for the victory.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by sharpsecret: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:

Now

nnamdi Kaduna was a broadcaster in radio Biafra until he formed ipob in 2014
Re: 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South by PassingShot(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2021
AutoBodyParts:

SE/SS will rather vote Atiku than Osibanjo. If APC goes for GEJ then SE/SS will indeed be a battle ground. As for Osibanjo we don't reinforce failure.
When are you guys going to understand that GEJ can no longer be president in Nigeria by the virtue of the amendment to the constitution which now bars anyone taking the oath of office for three times? He completed Yar'Adua's tenure and he did his full tenure. So, he can't be sworn in again as a president.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Gumel Blesses SDP Presidemtial Candidate, Adewole Adebayo / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today / OBJ Uncovers Top Secrets. Says WHY Buhari WILL Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.