Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? (1966 Views)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by nurabela: 1:16am On May 28, 2011
How do you prove to your friend that your sorry when you messed things up?
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by iice(f): 2:58am On May 28, 2011
Tell them sorry. That works for me.
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by Effiko(m): 4:15am On May 28, 2011
iice:

Tell them sorry. That works for me.

wat if de sorry is not convincing enuf
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by Effiko(m): 4:16am On May 28, 2011
well 4 moi , it depends on wat uve messd up nd 2 hu
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by Ernestmm(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2011
Go τ̅☺ 'howto.com. There are a few helpful tips there. It helpd me a year ago when I messed up real bad with a friend. Goodluck.
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by boobfan: 10:06am On May 28, 2011
Telling the person sorry with remorse works wonders,but it is limited to situations such as being stubborn or insulting your partner.If it is the case of betraying trust through infidelity or hiding a secret of ur dirty past later discovered by your partner,remorseful sorry may calm his nerves and you will be forgiven but THE TRUST would wane forever that is why those who may not put up with it,go for a divorce.This is from experience.
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by iice(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2011
Effiko:

wat if de sorry is not convincing enuf
Like i said, it works for me. My sorry is enough, if i wasnt sorry he/she would not be hearing it from me.
Anyway in the scenario, its not enough. . .you'll have to do something to show remorse
Re: How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? by Effiko(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2011
iice:

Like i said, it works for me. My sorry is enough, if i wasnt sorry he/she would not be hearing it from me.
Anyway in the scenario, its not enough. . .you'll have to do something to show remorse

oh yeah

(1) (Reply)

Obesity At Its Peak / . / INCREDIBLE!!:$22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer’s Mansion! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.