Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) (61154 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Don't kill it...keep it an train it. You can make more money from it.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
An adult chimpanzee have the strength of 7 men put together

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Make una no chop am o

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Joromi1: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please don't kill that poor guy. Chimps are becoming a rare specie. I don't trust the way you have a crowd surrounding it. Some may think it's a witch. Some might be wondering how it tastes and be tempted to kill it. Delivering it to a zoo might pay off than using it for pepper soup.

13 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by smile11s(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
That’s almost human there

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Jimmy231: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Visocrate:
This is a social animal with wife and kid and caters for the young and here you are saying you caught a chimp, to avoid being arrested take it back and free it let it reunite with its family, this is already online and I am very sure the govt will come for you, now is not like before where people do things ignorantly and go Scot free. You want carry your hand buy wahala abi problem
Government way no get time for himself
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by CXLVII: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Poor chimp already injured

And I am sure who brutalized it cannot even feed himself, not to talk of taking care of the chimp.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
That is literally your ancestor you chained to the ground like that. fucking hell.
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by chatinent: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's badly injured.

You may want to release it.

Chimpanzees come for revenge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by DOTian: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Treat the injuries and release it..

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
Bros we share the same DNA with monkeys, do you want to keep it as a pet? I guess no. I'm so sure you will eat the poor thing after and I do hope it spreads a disease to you and your community cos of your gluttony, I take God beg you abeg free that animal.

You dey swear and curse take dey advice and appeal to somebody. Only in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
It's badly enjoyed

lmfao

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you aware that this is illegal?

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
It needs a vet and conservationists.

Not vampires

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Jimmy231: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
i dont have time for dimwit
Bros you self talk small English way you hear na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Y are you snapping that poor animal dont u have pots..some of una nor get sense..something way suppose don dey fire..why dont u snap goats or chickens..what makes u think the chimp is more impt than the goat.. I wonder how the intestine go taste for pepper soup na only the meat I don eat sha..very sweet meat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Akinzola: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ode ni'e
Visocrate:
This is a social animal with wife and kid and caters for the young and here you are saying you caught a chimp, to avoid being arrested take it back and free it let it reunite with its family, this is already online and I am very sure the govt will come for you, now is not like before where people do things ignorantly and go Scot free. You want carry your hand buy wahala abi problem
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by asobo1: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
The innocent mammal is busy starring at onlookers because he knows their possible next line of action @ Chopping

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please I use my ancestors beg you, don't eat it.
Pleeeeaaasssseee cry shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Integrafamoo: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bigflamie:
You dare not eat it, curses will befall you if you eventually do that.
Seems it is your family member
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by gambojimeta: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ya, da monkey Isa baby monkey. Isa look for Isa mama
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by doctor306(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
Bros we share the same DNA with monkeys, do you want to keep it as a pet? I guess no. I'm so sure you will eat the poor thing after and I do hope it spreads a disease to you and your community cos of your gluttony, I take God beg you abeg free that animal.
freedom fighter Olofo
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Keep it as a pet .....don't eat ur brother and pls

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
NICE WAN
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by silibaba: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Don't kill it...keep it an train it. You can make more money from it.
train ke? wey OP mama don dey boil hot water for kitchen already. grin

independence day meat don set cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oh my, seeing the pictures alone makes me weak already.

Please, take this innocent animal to vet and have him treated.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Visocrate:
I nor understand which govt...I killed and ate a monkey last 2 weeks at Ogiso edo state..some of una nor really get sense.come and arrest me na...y did it enter my trap that was on it's own.how is it my fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by suffering: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
I know a zoo that animal can go. It's called a cooking pot. See better bushmeat.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
don't eat that creature it reincarnate to the family, before ur family Will started to Born the resemblance. in another way that thing has injure can u treat it, ?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
overdrive:
angry
Eeyah hopefully it doesn't end up as peppersoup.
We take the Almighty God name to beg dem, make dem no chop am o!

Strongbest:
Oh my, seeing the pictures alone makes me weak already.

Please, take this innocent animal to vet and have him treated.
That is our prayer here too.
Poor animal.
Look at him sitting as if he has lost all hopes.
Sigh!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
C meat oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.