Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) (61067 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pls add pepper and ginger to the stew... I ll like to taste chimpanzee stew for the first time

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by phenzy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jimmy231:
Bros you self talk small English way you hear na

You re wicked bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.

This is animal cruelty.

That being is sentient and precious to it's mother. Let it go biko nu.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Cnach: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
No be that thing strong so for movie? Y e never break the chain? Abi oyibo dey use our brain?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Untill this creature slap am.. premium tear grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
My Bible calls it food. Forget all those sentiments...wuna see food chop that's why. Hypocrisy! grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anything you do to him, will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
So nobody can spot the injury on that thing's leg undecided that's a death sentence if it's not treated and pls don't be fooled by the innocent looks the only other creature apart from humans to have so much hatred against it's type are chimpanzees

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is actually sad to be honest..

I feel sadness staring at that poor lil chimp.

Nigeria is hell, when it comes to conservation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Gate050: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
Tell him to dress it up, then smuggle it out of the country for sell cuz Nigeria government won't buy it, will only try to cease it.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by CondemnBattery(f): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
What next? Abeg free the poor animal joor. See how e resemble human being

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by newoffer: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Be like half of nairalanders are either bush people

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Jimmy231: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
phenzy:

You re wicked bro grin
The guy run for English

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
Please release the animal back into the wild abeg! Him mama and papa go dey dey find am abeg! undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

Release this animal biko. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by lamalang(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Even the poor knows he's in the wrong continent, this is animal cruelty. Is like one of the chimpanzee leg is broken

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
“Mkpakala ga ma ozo mana ozo ga na li li”.

This ozo could not escape the trap according to that Igbo proverb.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of allowing it to die in the bush by returning it..

Just do the needful and don't waste the meat..

Don't waste the meat, like seriously? Bros, can you eat this animal?

O boy, I will run away and stay far away from anyone who eats this kind of animal

The chimpanzee looks so much like a little babyundecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

Will love to buy it off from your bro, if he will ditch it in a pot rather than keeping it as a pet.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Op I’m sure you were expecting us to clap for you and congratulate your brother the greatest hunter of all time. Chimpanzees know how to hold grudges, if they come for your hunter brother then his is a sorry case because they will rip him to pieces limb from limb

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Vacora(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
That’s a baby chimpanzee. Please let the poor thing go abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Nigerian zoos are worse than the human digestive system
Why would you consider eating something that looks like you? . lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
NatGeo Wild, where art thou? sad

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
smile11s:
That’s almost human there
Exactly! Eating that is cannibalism lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Vacora(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Namdeenero:
Op I’m sure you were expecting us to clap for you and congratulate your brother the greatest hunter of all time. Chimpanzees know how to hold grudges, if they come for your hunter brother then his is a sorry case because they will rip him to pieces limb from limb

Exactly. I read somewhere they are known to bite off fingers, toes and rip off ‘male Instruments’. They are quite strong

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by nosagold(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please return it, please, please, please, abeg, abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by therajah: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please let this boy go. Free it. It has a family

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by silibaba: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
gfaruk:
In my own opinion
Make it ur pet, i always wish nd wud love to own one

pet ke?

e bi like say you no know say chimpa no dey use eyes see woman, e go just tidy your wife or daughters if you lose guard grin

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by OpaPass(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Click the whatsapp link to join the class for free

https:///FMQMgJO6XFx4JN3oV6FC0a

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by chatinent: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

lmfao

Wahala
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by deltateam: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
flyinnizam:

That chimpanzee is wounded and in pains

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by gulfer: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
In the home of this chimpanzee, they are going through anguish and the pains families of kidnappees are going through imagining where their loved ones are..... I hope you will release the chimpanzee without demanding or collecting ransom....... I pray he is rescued/released alive angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / List 5 Weird Facts About You / Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.