Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank (22293 Views)

Excessive Charges From Union Bank / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / CBN Reviews POS Charges From 0.2% To 0.75%!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by mcdokwe(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
Business men and women out there, I'd really like to know how you people cope with this much charges from banks.

I went out since morning to hustle only for me to come back with more shortage than I even left the house with,not a single profit for my struggle..I checked and boom bank charge crushed me.i never get this much ever

e pain me sha cry
especially Zenith that send you a text for your transaction and also send another for the transaction charge just to rap up your SMS notification charge. If only we can have out own banks like we have our own electricity.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Kemifaj: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
Business men and women out there, I'd really like to know how you people cope with this much charges from banks.

I went out since morning to hustle only for me to come back with more shortage than I even left the house with,not a single profit for my struggle..I checked and boom bank charge crushed me.i never get this much ever

e pain me sha cry

Speaking from experience, bros UBA don rob you of your hard earned money. Go through your transaction history and multiply the number of transaction by 4NGN. They did this evil to me in 2018 and sent them a very hot email with CBN and EFCC in copy. They responded to me at the speed of light and called me themselves to resolve the issue. They refunded my money ooooooo. I suggest that you do the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by AquaPetals(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Big man, please set your boy compass nah.
Man is loyal and willing but never get a clear idea on what to use his inexhaustible energy to do.
hmmm.
I could use your energy right now. wink
What are you into?
What's your knowledge of the crypto currency ecosystem?
Aside my day job, I earn some dollars using a robot

PS.. I'm a small girl. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:

e pain me sha cry
They want to use the money to build another bank
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by reiddecuti: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Honestly, between eco bank and Osusu daily collector,I no just know which one better pass right now undecided. To check account balance,eco bank go tax person undecided. Even common to go withdraw the last 5h wey guyman still manage get for him account via pos, eco bank go still double-tax me....I just tire undecided

Kukuma cha,I don already dey use my ATM card dey do ruler for bakery lipsrsealed

But truly that ecobank na something else, imagine downloading their app and never been able to sign in.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Krismas(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:

e pain me sha cry
coolE be like say u never get? BANK NA SCAM! They are terrible crooks!
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Krismas(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2021
reiddecuti:

But truly that ecobank na something else, imagine downloading their app and never been able to sign in.
coolEcobank is useless. I have planned to secretly JAPA from that bank

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by superjaks(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2021
I use standard chartered, Kuda Bank and Barter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Krismas(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
Hmmm. Use Kadu or carbon banks.
Also, try to earn in USDt so that all these Naira charges would be like kobo coins to you wink
coolWhich one be carbon bank and kadu again?
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Josywhyte: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Access bank even the worst

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:

e pain me sha cry
It's too damn too much, Zenith bank wan kill me with charges, I complained bitterly the thing reduce but the charges is lesser now even though it's there
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by nedekid: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
I've never been charged this much before reason why I'm surprised n pained
maybe those in the banking system can help clarify here
I think COT is about 0.5%. So assuming you transfered 1m or made cummilative transactions up to that amount your cot is already 5k a month. VAT, sms etc also charged.
It is possible the bank charged them accumulatively
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Ay04z(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Download kuda, sparkle or onebank by sterling .. Una no go hear...... Dey will continue to charge u till infinity.... Bros go to the bank and deactivate ur sms alert...it helps..
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:

e pain me sha cry

There is a solution. Go to one of bank concerned's branches and ask for the form to opt out of SMS Alerts, fill the form and submit it. Ask for the form to opt in for email alerts instead, that is free unlike SMS Alerts. I am in the same situation too with Access Bank.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
This UBA app is never reliable, sometimes it won't open or login no matter how much u try

There is a new and better one. Move to that instead.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by tony0806: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Ayemileto:

As for the money they haven't deducted, they will deduct it once money enter your account. It's a pending debit. grin grin

Are you serious
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by SaintUlot: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
This UBA app is never reliable, sometimes it won't open or login no matter how much u try

Subscribe for UBA Internet banking, the Internet banking is ever reliable. Disable the sms alert, monitor your account via app, Internet banking and via email alerts. They are not overcharging you for sms alert, it is because of the number of transactions you are doing monthly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Janetjim1: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
urbobo20:
Access bank is a crazy bank

Over crazy sef, wetin they use my eyes see! Thank God for Standard chartered and Barter.

Now the stupid bank don overbeg me sef, but I don move!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Janetjim1: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
caylakays:
Omo c how much access bank charged my friend....it's getting too much

This one better, my own go shock you! But we've moved!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by AquaPetals(f): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhich one be carbon bank and kadu again?
carbon(formerly pay later) is a microfinance loan and savings app.
I meant Kuda. All microbank app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2021
twilliamx:

For me. I told zenith that I don't want to recieve sms only emails..and it has worked for me cos I always have data. am considering the same for my other accounts. The email is instant as well! sometimes even faster than sms.

This has has been my settings since I noticed this rubbish back in 2010. I have steady data for email based alert and I have my app so what's da business

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by mu2sa2: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
MMXX:
Update it on Google play store.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Flytime: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
smasher1:

He likely removed 45m from his account this month so 45k charge is no big deal for him.
it has to be ,I was wondering why he hasn't gone to report in their office because I can't imagine sitting down and getting this monthly bills if I'm not rich
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Height2: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
I'm fed up honestly, these banks are evil. They usually deduct my money every two days,also FGN will deduct theirs. Banks are not even helping the situation on ground. Went to make complains and they said it's normal charges imagine.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Krismas(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
carbon(formerly pay later) is a microfinance loan and savings app.
I meant Kuda. All microbank app.
coolAre they an improvement on circular banks? How do they function?
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by felucci(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lol. That is what Oyibo people call poverty mentality. When u are in the rat race, you'd worry a lot about bank charges but when you are making cool money, you only worry about how to manage it.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by abdulsamad(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Go to the bank and disable sms notification and activate email notification and mobile banking (app)
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Shogologo:

Please, can you suggest the best app I can use to save money in Naira and convert it with ease to USD?

Piggyvest
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
EyeTaspirant:
For me I do more with other fintech that are legit and they got no charges at all. The bank stamp duty shit is another annoying thing

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=55f7a6d2060720

I use Piggyvest too! Best kept secret! Though if one is indisciplined to make more than 4 withdrawals for that month, no interest for that month.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sike:
Opay and Palmpay to the rescue

Just ported back to palmpay too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / Fuel Subsidy: 9 Money-Making Opportunities In Nigeria’s Auto Gas Value Chain / Fire Outbreak At Livestock Market In Gombe, Kills Over 100 Animals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.