Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank (22266 Views)

Excessive Charges From Union Bank / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / CBN Reviews POS Charges From 0.2% To 0.75%!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by yemi1504: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
caylakays:
Omo c how much access bank charged my friend....it's getting too much

I was also charged 220 naira for last month too. Jejely ported to Palmpay till I have money to print their SMS Deactivation form and sign it.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by IFuckYourMama: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Never got any text messages in years yet I'm charged an average of N30 monthly for text messages.
How do you know you are being charged N30 when you ain't got no SMS undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

How do you know you are being charged N30 when you ain't got no SMS undecided

I get it in my email.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by AquaPetals(f): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolAre they an improvement on circular banks? How do they function?
Yes. Multiple transactions without charges. No SMS charges, etc
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by olaoflawal(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
i will make more money as such unnecessary charges wont my head-hick
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by IFuckYourMama: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

I get it in my email.
ok smiley
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by AquaPetals(f): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Big man, please set your boy compass nah.
Man is loyal and willing but never get a clear idea on what to use his inexhaustible energy to do.
Harmless pill.
I hope you don't go about giving them levonogestrel pills angry
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Love800(m): 7:22am On Jan 27
How can one do this. Will i go to the bank first, before i implement this?
jrobbins:
SMS charge is #4 per SMS. You must have received 1,037 for the month. Just deactivate your alerts and use mail notification and/or mobile app if you receive that much SMS alerts monthly.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by MrBroke(m): 11:09am On Jan 27
That charge there is for all the sms the bank sent to you. N4 per sms. Your account is a busy one hence that high amount. If you want to halt it then visit your bank and opt out sms alert.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by jrobbins: 10:32pm On Jan 27
Love800:
How can one do this. Will i go to the bank first, before i implement this?

Yeah. You'd need to go to the bank and fill an indemnity form.
Re: How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank by Love800(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27
Ok
jrobbins:

Yeah. You'd need to go to the bank and fill an indemnity form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / Fuel Subsidy: 9 Money-Making Opportunities In Nigeria’s Auto Gas Value Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.