Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) (23437 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2021
CuteEmma:
Which kind apology be this one? “Even if I heard it I don’t have any proof”.. grin She’s stylishly insinuating that it’s true but she’s apologizing because there’s no evidence. cheesy cheesy
So if person tell me say you be thief now with nothing to back it up, I should just believe them? Mumu
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by ukpabinappy: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2021
We already know the truth ,mompha is a fucking gay ,he thinks he can use money to subdue what we’ve already heard ,fucking gay mompha ,and his wife knows it funny enough
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by Phraences: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Oye we believe you. It’s good you did the video to prevent lawsuit. The information is already out there so no lele. Mompha doesn’t have shame. He posted an audio where Bobrisky was cursing him. When you bring yourself low, others will treat you disrespectfully. A so called Nigerian billionaire friends with a gay. What are you looking for if not yansh?
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Phraences:
Oye we believe you. It’s good you did the video to prevent lawsuit. The information is already out there so no lele. Mompha doesn’t have shame. He posted an audio where Bobrisky was cursing him. When you bring yourself low, others will treat you disrespectfully. A so called Nigerian billionaire friends with a gay. What are you looking for if not yansh?
So Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk who have gay friends are looking for ass right?
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by buymyride: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Hermes119:

She is from a French speaking country, Ivory coast I think
oh I see smiley
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by buymyride: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Thunday1005:

No be only me hear am
cheesy grin
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by laughitall(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I believe that Mompha is or was dating Boby. They way he handled the matter from trying to take the public eyes off the issue by purchasing iPhones for his family to how he threatened Oye with lawsuits to how he begged Oye to make a video and debunk it.

That guy is a gay.

Why did Mompha delete that audio conversation where he forced Oye to make a video? A clear conscience fears no accusation.
which kind mumu talk be this … we’ll it’s from a female so I’m not surprised
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by stinechykee: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A former aide to Nigerian transvestite, Bobrisky, Oye Kyme has tendered a public apology to a Dubai-based Nigerian, Mr Mompha.

The apology came after Mr Mompha threatened Oye with a lawsuit for defamation of character.

Recall that Oye Kyme had earlier alleged that her former boss, Bobrisky was dating Mompha. She stated this during a question and answer session on her Instagram.
According to Oye, Bobrisky often said he was dating Mompha.
Mompha who reacted to it threaten Oye with a lawsuit and urged her to debunk the claim by making a video and post on her page or face the law.
In a 46-second video which she captioned “Am sorry for saying things without having any evidence am sorry accept my apologize @mompha”, Oye made it clear that though she heard her boss made such statement, she does not have evidence to tender and that she is very sorry for saying things without having evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0CDED4HCo

https://.com/bobrisky-former-pa-oye-kyme-tenders-an-apology-to-mompha-after-alleged-that-he-was-dating-her-former-boss/
Bobrisky and Momphe have greased this one palm
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by Tinney104(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Real talk no be fight rara
Everybody get fault for inside matter
We dey talk human right
We no be specter
Who are we to crucify the homosexuals?
Most of una don dey involved from time
But no be anybody business who you wan climb
Awon oloriburu you dey form gentle man when we dey with you
But you go still go home beat your wife to stupor
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by CuteEmma(f): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
So if person tell me say you be thief now with nothing to back it up, I should just believe them? Mumu
??
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by kechywillz(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2021
There was a time last year bobrisky was taking pictures in Dubai,with exotic cars and he/she got a Benz last year as gift,why won't I believe the Man behind that will be Mompha?
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) by bencarson007(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
edoairways:

Not all Nigerians

Bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Covers Native Magazine (photo) / Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photo / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.